Home Community Cartoons Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Romances of Randy Cunningham
Romances of Randy Cunningham
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, Since: 09-08-13
Founder: IceNinja202 - Stories: 24 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 2 - id: 110011
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja love stories. All stories with pairings involving Randy, canon or non-canon; straight or yaoi; discontinued, complete, or ongoing (I think you get the point) can be found here. Fowlham, Randicon, Weinerham, Ninja Parkour, RandyxOC, RandyxHeidi, and more! One-shots, incomplete multi-chapter stories and completed multi-chapter stories can all be found. PM ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, I NEED MORE MEMBERS AS MY ONLY STAFF MEMBER HAS BECOME RATHER INACTIVE

Randy and Theresa by Thousand-Eyed Zacktas reviews
It all started with a kiss...
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,853 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 8/28/2014 - Published: 8/16/2014 - Randy C., Theresa
The Flames of Passion, Envy, and Bruceness by Sorrowful Cheshire reviews
The Ninja thought that he was the only thing that stood between the Sorcerer and Norrisville... But he was WRONG! There's a new hero in Norrisville and he's jacking the Ninja's Life. But one must accept the good with the bad and in Randy's case its that cute new transfer student he keeps bumping into. STORY'S BETTER THAN SUMMARY. Valentines day story, Yaoi, Crossover, . Co-Written
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,107 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/14/2014 - Randy C.
Always, My Friend by ReinikSociety reviews
There are so many ways to say goodbye, but Randy only needs one. Jacques/Randy
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 775 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/19/2014 - Complete
Enter the Nomicon by Chihuahua rocks reviews
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to be the villain." After getting attacked by one of McFist's robots, the Nomicon reveals some startling news and its secret persona. Norrisville's darkest secrets are going to be revealed, all hell will break loose. Will Randy be too overwhelmed? Rated T for violence, language.
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 86,057 - Reviews: 412 - Favs: 384 - Follows: 396 - Updated: 1/5/2016 - Published: 6/11/2013 - [Randy C., Nomicon] Howard W., H. McFist
Nomi in love? by Ice Frostern reviews
Even the Nomicon can love...
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,488 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 27 - Published: 3/1/2014 - [Randy C., Theresa] [Hiedi W., Nomicon]
The Fires of a Ninja's Soul by DaEpicNinja reviews
If Randy was to protect everything he knew about, then he must rise up and save the ones he loves. Read as Randy learns forbidden arts to counter the most feared enemy that was ever known...RandyxTheresa (changed summary)
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,676 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 4/1/2014 - Published: 12/5/2013 - Randy C., Howard W., Theresa
Blackmailed by Twins of the Earth reviews
Randy Cunningham and Theresa Fowler have been "hired" by McFist to...destroy the Ninja? Uh oh...How will Randy get himself out of this jam without putting his friends and family in danger along with Theresa's? And the Nomicon telling him to choose between two important things isn't helping. A RandyxTheresa Fanfic! Includes Howard, Heidi, and Debbie Kang as well. Results of Poll in!
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,077 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 3/10/2014 - Published: 1/18/2014 - [Randy C., Theresa] Howard W., Hiedi W. - Complete
Come Rain, Come Shine by ReinikSociety reviews
Theresa Fowler is having an awful day. But, come rain or shine, Randy will make it better for her. RandyxTheresa.
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 724 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 11 - Published: 3/12/2014 - Theresa, Randy C., Bash J. - Complete
Randy Cunningham X Heidi Weinerman: Duel of Love by Gladion3 reviews
Based on the original story of "Winged Knight", this story takes course towards love Randy X Heidi, which must leave their difficulties to succeed his love. Even if you have to face as "Ninjas".
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,994 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 12/10/2013 - Published: 10/16/2013 - Randy C., Howard W., Hiedi W.
The ninja of wind by Princessimaginary reviews
After someone left Randy's life, a girl name Alice, a millionaire, came to town and Randy starts falling for her. Will the person he lost be back or will he be with Alice forever? (That someone who left his life could be anyone so I'm not telling :)
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,136 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/5/2014 - Published: 11/7/2013
Sound Familiar by Peter Syntie reviews
The ninja resolves a crisis which leads to confessions and a moment between two purple haired teens.
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,804 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 11/16/2013 - Published: 11/2/2013 - [Randy C., Theresa] - Complete
The Elemental Ninjas by IceNinja202 reviews
It's back! :D AU: Little does Randy know that everything he has been taught about the past of the Norrisville Ninja was a lie. However, he is now ready to learn the true origins of the Ninja's existence... or is he? Rating may go up (to T, not M) in later chapters. I do not own Randy Cunningham!
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,369 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 3/23/2014 - Published: 9/7/2013 - [Randy C., Hiedi W.] Theresa, Nomicon
Book Six: The Last Year by tyffanie reviews
It's Randy, Kaitlin, and Howard's last year in Norrisville high school. This story follows the stress and drama that Randy is going through with it being his last year being the ninja. But Howard and Kaitlin are starting to think that Randy would rather be the ninja, that to be with them. (READ MY LATEST STORIES TO UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE CONCEPT)
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 34,088 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/7/2014 - Published: 7/31/2013 - Randy C., Howard W., OC - Complete
Book Five: Don't You Remember Who I Am? by tyffanie reviews
This will be my last RandyxKaitlin story! So this one will be pretty big! Kaitlin's memory of ever meeting Randy has been erased! McFist has brainwashed her to think that he's her dad. He want's to turn Kaitlin evil. Turn her into the daughter he never had. But can Randy get her to remember who he is? Or will Kaitlin become dark.
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,227 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/24/2013 - Published: 7/19/2013 - Randy C., Howard W., OC - Complete
Book Four: It's Time To Choose by tyffanie reviews
Randy and Kaitlin finally get back together. YAY! But now their love will be put to the test. Randy has to choose from either being the ninja, or being with Kaitlin. If he doesn't chose soon, then he will lose both Kaitlin, and being the ninja. He doesn't have much time to chose, so he must make a decision. And quick!
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,927 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/19/2013 - Published: 7/8/2013 - Randy C., Howard W., OC - Complete
Book Two: I Am The Ninja by tyffanie reviews
It's been over a month since Randy Cunningham was kidnapped and McFist found out who the ninja was. But now, Randy must prepare for something that could change Norrisville forever. Also, a new girl comes into Norrisville, and befriends Randy. Randy starts to fall for her, but this new student is in love with the ninja, and she also has a secret she is keeping from Randy.
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 30,059 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/6/2013 - Published: 5/7/2013 - OC, Randy C., Howard W. - Complete
Guardian Angel by Rachel420 reviews
What if Randy was defeated and the sorcerer escaped? What if Rachel was captured and Randy tried to rescue her but was killed trying to save her, right in front of her? What if Rachel was unable to get free and defeat the sorcerer and all she could do was cry?
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 860 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/16/2013 - Randy C., Howard W., The Sorcerer - Complete
Randy Cunningham 9th grade ninja: Randy and Heidi forever or never? by Wingd knight reviews
Randy starts dating Heidi and everything is great after two weeks, thing is Heidi is Randy's best friend's sister (crud) will they be able to keep their secret? Or will the stress destroy their relationship? Flames, suggestions, and compliments taken and appreciated.
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 1,777 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 12/31/2014 - Published: 1/22/2013 - Randy C., Hiedi W.
Human Nomicon! Really! by Gabrium reviews
Nomi Coni Ferjon is my name or Nomicon as my ninjas call me. I found the ninja that can stop the fight with the Sorcerer and make me fall for them to... But the thing is the teacher should never fall for the student or all the teaching is done is on the teacher. (Nomi x Randy)
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 7,466 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 6/20/2014 - Published: 8/18/2013 - Randy C., OC - Complete
Clarity by IceNinja202 reviews
/Drama. Originally titled Confusion. Randy was having a strange week when he discovers a girl named Rachel Crawford. Supposedly she has amnesia but it doesn't seem like normal amnesia. But why? All the two want is clarity, but little do they know the more answers they get the more questions will arise. I don't own RC9GN! Finished editing, the next chapter may be up later this month
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 26,526 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 3/19/2014 - Published: 8/12/2013 - [Randy C., OC] Howard W.