Home Community Anime/Manga One Piece Love Trafalgar Law
Love Trafalgar Law
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga One Piece, Since: 02-09-14
Founder: PetraRal7853 - Stories: 55 - Followers: 38 - Staff: 5 - id: 112665
All stories of Trafalgar Law where you will fall more in love with him. [Trafalgar X OC] If anyone wishes to be a staff just pm me.

Give and Take by MyCatIsCalledSimba reviews
This is a Trafalgar Law kid x OC kid story! This story is based on Trafalgar Law's novel!
One Piece - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 47,082 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/10 - Published: 12/27/2019 - Bepo, T. Law, Shachi, Penguin
Skin Deep by kaeliaa reviews
Whilst on the Polar Tang heading towards Wano, the pirates and Wano natives face a sudden food shortage. They decide to raid a marine ship for supplies and stumble across a young woman being held captive onboard. It doesn't matter much, at least until Bepo swears that she was a Mink from Zou and it turns out that the 'marine' ship they're on is something way worse. Law x OC
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 21,534 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 3/7/2018 - Published: 2/18/2018 - [T. Law, OC] Zoro
Silver Dragon by deathlygod reviews
A mysterious girl is found by the Straw Hat pirates in the catacombs of Enies Lobby. Chaos ensues as more and more about this girl's past is revealed. Who is she and what is her relationship with the infamous "Surgeon of Death"?
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 47,903 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 8/8/2018 - Published: 1/8/2016 - T. Law, OC
Whirlwind Sage by sgabrik reviews
None other than the Surgeon of Death stood before her, spattered with red and bloody sword in hand. "Trafalgar Law... Can I panic now?" "Always panic if I'm involved, Sage-ya."
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 32 - Words: 42,383 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 227 - Follows: 263 - Updated: 4/24/2017 - Published: 8/5/2014 - T. Law, Heart P., OC - Complete
Rainy with a Chance of Lollipops by sanjee-chan reviews
Like the rain? Like lollipops? Now the hard hitting question, like Trafalgar Law? Yes? Then I guess you'd like this story. Although it's more of a drabble and the lollipop part won't make sense until later. (Blame my friend) And one last thing, this is an xReader type of story.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,398 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/14/2015 - Published: 4/29/2015 - T. Law, Ace, Heart P., OC
Are you Fiction? - Trafalgar LawOC by Reflected Darkness reviews
When Leah and her kid sister Em Are taken as slaves to the world of one piece, the dark captain of the Heart Pirates strikes an interest in the girls and their story. But is this world real or not? "How can I feel this way about him he's only fiction, right?"
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 23 - Words: 94,453 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 102 - Updated: 6/9/2017 - Published: 5/9/2015 - T. Law, Shachi, Penguin, OC
Who Are You? by I-Dont-Like-I-Obsess reviews
A severe injury to the head knocks Summer unconscious. Upon her awakening, the crew discovers that she has amnesia and doesn't remember who she or anyone else is. Unfortunately, their Captain is suffering the same problem. Can the remaining Heart Pirates help their friends recover their memories? A Summer x Law short.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,302 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 2/15/2015 - Published: 2/9/2015 - T. Law, Heart P., OC - Complete
Memories by thedarkdoctorgirl reviews
Sakura D Elga, one of the 12 Supernovas, loses her crew in Sabaody Archipelago.However, her strong personality is not being unnoticed by a certain pirate Captain.Well i can't say anything more now, if you want read the story and let me know if you like it or not.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 24,302 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 5/8/2015 - Published: 10/25/2014
Poison by CopraMeow reviews
One shot written for SilverRain0. LawxOC You know poison always comes in small bottles? Short and cheesy
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 482 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/22/2014 - [T. Law, OC] - Complete
Everyone's Favorite Nightmare by zella787 reviews
Between dreams ridden with nightmares and an inexplicable hate for humans she's a handful. Treated as a mentally insane person by the marines she has been locked up for five years of her life. When a surprisingly easy escape comes her way she takes it and becomes a stowaway on the ship of the pirates who caused her escape. What'll happen when she's found though? LawxOC
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 43 - Words: 163,937 - Reviews: 440 - Favs: 218 - Follows: 227 - Updated: 10/18/2015 - Published: 4/8/2013 - T. Law
Being Spliced by XylimLinyx reviews
I am Corrine. I have lived in this village for a long time, warning them when hunters are coming and going into the forest to bring them back herbs. Then a pirate comes along, stealing me away from my home. How dare he! Ps- I don't own One Piece, just my OCs
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,775 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 7/25/2013 - Published: 2/9/2013 - T. Law
A second chance for a sentenced girl by Shikyo-Jinsei reviews
Shikyo was found guilty for crimes she didn't even do. As she waits for the executions, she finds a den den mushi in her cell and ends up talking with someone.
One Piece - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 69,710 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 5/14/2015 - Published: 7/2/2013 - T. Law, Heart P.
If I Die Young ARC 1 BONNEY by Verbophobic reviews
Stolen life, she was in strife. Then the man came, she was never the same. Love and hate, they were both late. Her Age got reversed, she was now cursed. Arc one is 18 chapters long.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 30,728 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 1/3/2013 - Published: 2/29/2012 - T. Law - Complete
Stolen by Telethryl reviews
Trafalgar Law, Surgeon of Death and one of eleven Supernovas, is on his way to Sabaody Archipelago. But only one island away, he discovers something rather interesting. He is being shadowed. LawxOC
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 75,436 - Reviews: 338 - Favs: 617 - Follows: 280 - Updated: 5/21/2013 - Published: 4/23/2013 - [T. Law, OC] - Complete
Preview: Bones by Elielephant reviews
When Trafalgar Law first laid eyes on her, he knew her powers could be molded into a tremendous force to be reckoned with. Thanks to her captain, his chance literal flew away. But now, he found her again in the most unexpected of places. He won't let his chance slip away again, though not even he could have guessed what would come from recruiting a fabled mage to his crew.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 84,870 - Reviews: 1400 - Favs: 700 - Follows: 635 - Updated: 11/30/2019 - Published: 9/10/2011 - T. Law, OC - Complete
My good girl by Yueres De Leo reviews
"Thats a good girl" He always said "That's my good girl " Doflamingo. OC. Law
One Piece - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,887 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 6/7/2017 - Published: 12/7/2013 - Doflamingo
Lucky 7 by MissFennoSwede reviews
Emer is a girl with a horrible past in the forest of her home town. Her past still comes after her, not letting her be the only one to escape from his hands. The faceless man finds his way to her dreams, turning them to nightmares. Will the Surgeon of Death be able to save her? LawxOC story. I do not own One Piece nor Slender. Romance/Humor/Horror [ON BREAK]
Crossover - One Piece & Slender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 71,145 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 9/22/2013 - Published: 1/31/2013 - T. Law, Heart P.
Tainted by Tayani reviews
She wanted to die, peacefully, laying in the snow. What she didn't predict was an annoying surgeon who, for some reason, had to disturb her, and now here she was, stuck on a bloody submarine, not remembering a thing aside from sorrow and slaughter. She would taint with blood everything and everyone who comes near... Not that a certain Trafalgar Law really cares. LawxOC, R&R!
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 44,355 - Reviews: 199 - Favs: 239 - Follows: 154 - Updated: 6/30/2013 - Published: 11/2/2012 - T. Law, Heart P. - Complete
I want back! Or do I? Alternate Ending by MissFennoSwede reviews
This is an alternate ending to my LawxOC story 'I want back! Or do I' So, what if Alex had chosen to go back to her world instead of staying with Law? (Requested by: Portgas D. Paula)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 691 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/2/2013 - T. Law, Heart P. - Complete
I want back! Or do I? by MissFennoSwede reviews
What happens when Alex finds herself in the world of One Piece? She wants to go back home more than anything, but will a dark doctor be able to change that? LawxOC
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 31 - Words: 34,205 - Reviews: 346 - Favs: 291 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 1/30/2013 - Published: 1/13/2013 - T. Law, Heart P. - Complete
Wake Up, You Idiot! by Univerce reviews
A collection of one shots featuring our dear deadly surgeon! Among other characters. Reviews are loved!
One Piece - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,016 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/13/2015 - Published: 3/3/2014 - T. Law, OC - Complete
Doing as you're told by booksnob reviews
Law is sick and the Heart Pirates have to do something, enter a girl with medical knowledge, a dark past, and constantly hiding her face under a cloak. Can the Captain, who no one orders around obey his doctor's orders? Of course there's also what happens after. Law being sick is only the beginning of the adventures to come for this odd pair. (Summary lame, hopefully story better)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,617 - Reviews: 153 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 7/29/2014 - Published: 2/21/2014 - T. Law, Heart P., OC
I Hate Him, Vice Versa! by Sophia Likes Sweets reviews
Alyssa's the best fencer in the United States, and she has a medal to prove it too. After making a wish via toilet power, and getting drowned by toilet water, she gets sent to the One Piece world. She's a cheerful and dense sadist, and she ain't afraid to show it. It isn't a surprise that Law and Kid hate her, and vice versa. Problem; they're changing. Solution; hate them more.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 154 - Words: 258,101 - Reviews: 1622 - Favs: 484 - Follows: 476 - Updated: 5/6/2015 - Published: 7/6/2013 - E. Kidd, T. Law, OC
Aethere Lapsum by i88 reviews
Law loses most of his crew at Amazon Lily, but acquires a nurse in the Calm Belt. As the seas get rougher and the water gets darker, Law realizes he's losing himself to the New World as he pursues his dream of becoming a War Lord. Akane is already lost at sea until she finds her sister once again, but her motives are as foreign and mysterious as the New World itself. Law/OC
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 28 - Words: 91,603 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 6/22/2017 - Published: 6/22/2013 - T. Law, OC
I don't like you! by BloodyMarryMe reviews
By pure chance and unluckiness Miyako finds herself at the Sabaody auction house as a slave. And of all the people, the one interested just had to be the most smug, egoistical and sadistic pirate she has ever met. So at least she can give him as much trouble as possible, right? LawXOC
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 74 - Words: 1,025,830 - Reviews: 1266 - Favs: 1,146 - Follows: 1,169 - Updated: 4/9/2018 - Published: 3/25/2012 - T. Law, Heart P., OC
29 | Page 1 2 Next »