Home Community Games Harvest Moon Chelsea&Vaughn forever
Chelsea&Vaughn forever
Follow .
Focus: Games Harvest Moon, Since: 01-05-12
Founder: forevergone123 - Stories: 18 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 97524
This is a community for people who love the VaughnXChelsea couple! : D (Visit my profile and ask me to add your story to my community if you like! I guarntee your story will be added if asked!

Kill Me Softly by forevergone123 reviews
"Sometimes... it feels like I'm drowning.. and the more I gasp for air.. the more I sink." "I suppose we have to give up, and pray someone will rescue us now dont we?" When two people are ready to give in.. they somehow cross paths. Will they be able to rescue eachother? Or will they drown? Follow a tale of two unlikely lovers, whose story will unravel an island of broken spirits.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,647 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/12/2014 - Published: 4/1/2014 - Chelsea, Vaughn
I Don't Want to be Scared by PurpleSweets13 reviews
Chelsea is afraid... of almost everything. She moves to Sunny Island in hope that some of these fears may disappear. But her many phobias only intensify. She has also attracted the unwanted attention of every single boy on the island. She just need a friend. Someone to help her forget her past and fears. She doesn't want to be scared...
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,091 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 8/1/2013 - Published: 6/10/2013 - Chelsea, Vaughn
Lost and Found by liznightangel reviews
title is subject to change, Chelsea lost everything one fatefull night after her drug addicted parents sold her. Now with her freedom back will she fight to live and find a lost love in the process
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 85,512 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 4/5/2014 - Published: 12/9/2013 - Chelsea, Vaughn - Complete
That Fluffy Day by Scribble Not reviews
"Chelsea is like a fluffy sheep...though I can't say that to her. I can't say that I'm in-" Our very own couple de duo ChelseaxVaughn! This will be told in Vaughn's POV so please read, favorite, and if you like review! C:
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 945 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/16/2012 - Chelsea, Vaughn - Complete
Scars by Bareri-San reviews
Chelsea almost lost her life in a serious accident. Heavy scarring, the loss of a leg and the loss of a loved one have had a serious impact on her view of life. Will a certain cold, anti-social cowboy give her the spark that she needs? ChelseaxVaughn
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,651 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/14/2012 - Published: 2/4/2012 - Vaughn, Chelsea
If You Can Dream by Ray'o'Sunshine reviews
Just out of college and broke, Chelsea moves to the Island hoping to start a new life. After finding a job at a local farm, she learns that the Island is losing money each day. Will Chelsea be able to save the Island before they all become homeless?
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,396 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/5/2012 - Published: 2/2/2012 - Chelsea, Vaughn
I'm Not Letting Go by E person reviews
Vaughn reminisces about his and Chelsea's ended relationship, wishing that he could have her back.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 910 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/9/2012 - Vaughn, Chelsea
On The Islands of Happiness: Aria of Sunshine by Noda-Koi reviews
Leaving Flowerbud village, Chelsea sets out to become a rancher. Fate bring her and a certain cowboy together, but will they both live out through theirs pasts and conflicts? The snowdrop flower only grows cold in Chelsea's heart in a never ending winter...
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 23 - Words: 24,561 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 12/11/2013 - Published: 2/11/2012 - Chelsea, Vaughn
Love The Way You Lie by Mysterious Lynx reviews
"Do you remember our first kiss that night, Vaughn? No. No, of course you don't. Because in your mind, that never happened." Chelsea looks back on the hard past she had with Vaughn, which was caused with the help of one person. Ariana Grande's cover.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,257 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/28/2011 - Chelsea, Vaughn - Complete
Beauty and the Beast by thehistorygeek reviews
A Harvest Moon look on the classic tale of inner beauty and seeing beyond appearances.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,537 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/19/2011 - Published: 11/5/2011 - Chelsea, Vaughn
December Sorrow by forevergone123 reviews
Vaughn absolutly hated his life. He never considered things would get any better... untill he met Chelsea. This story follows the tragic tale of the two, and the struggles Vaughn must go through to find his dream; having a family.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 30,917 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 3/11/2012 - Published: 12/2/2011 - Chelsea, Vaughn - Complete
Broken by forevergone123 reviews
The world breaks everyone. The strong get up and piece themselves together, and the weak stay broken. This is what Vaughn had to learn at a very young age. When he meets Chelsea, he finds his reason to stay strong... this is their story.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 15 - Words: 32,110 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 8/30/2013 - Published: 1/4/2012 - Chelsea, Vaughn
Star of Happiness by Angel Little reviews
Once there was a small island Kingdom known as the Island of Happiness to outsiders. Only it had lost its happiness... now it is said a star will fall to the earth to bring back the happiness... but what if the star has forgotten? Vaughn X Chelsea/fantasy
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 22,300 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/13/2014 - Published: 7/21/2011 - Chelsea, Vaughn
American Honey by Random Jelly Beans reviews
Chelsea was raised on a farm, and she's always dreamed of having her own. She makes the difficult decision to leave her home for a new one, but she almost dies on the voyage. Twice. And who is this guy who keeps saving her? VxC.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 65 - Words: 112,165 - Reviews: 967 - Favs: 375 - Follows: 371 - Updated: 3/27/2018 - Published: 2/21/2010 - Chelsea, Vaughn
You & I by SunnyElla16 reviews
The story of a cynical cowboy, and an optimistic ex-show girl. With all odds against them, through lies, heartaches, and villains; they unexpectedly create a love more powerful than they could ever imagine. **** Story & Epilogue completed. If you're looking for a realistic VaughnxChelsea story with hardships and no mercy- this is the fan fiction for you.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 64 - Words: 356,897 - Reviews: 589 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 8/14/2013 - Published: 8/19/2011 - Chelsea, Vaughn - Complete