Home Community Games Resident Evil Wesker x Valentine
Wesker x Valentine
Follow .
Focus: Games Resident Evil, Since: 11-30-09
Founder: DeathAngelRn - Stories: 28 - Followers: 23 - Staff: 1 - id: 76341
I'd always speculated on the possibilty of this pairing and post RE5 a wave of new fics for them has come out. This will be the place to read any and all romantic (and maybe even not so much) Albert Wesker & Jill Valentine stories. No story will be considered 'not good enough'. Enjoy!

Pulvis et umbra sumus by ironbutterfly25 reviews
Albert Wesker was incapable of dying without taking the world with him. She could have died with the helicopter crashing on the unforgiving ground, perished in the volcano's raging flames, or slaughtered by his devastating wrath. But when her eyes opened again, she gazed at neither heaven nor hell. Jill Valentine found herself in Raccoon City once more.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,525 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 4/26/2018 - Published: 11/12/2017 - Chris R., Jill V., A. Wesker
Exoskeletal by mochi buns reviews
Two years—two years since the ache, the emptiness, and the cold mixture of drugs sent Jill towards a downward spiral she believed she couldn't recover from. But never did a moment pass without her wishing the waves had taken them both instead. Post-fall up to RE5.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,778 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/22/2013 - Published: 4/7/2013 - Jill V., A. Wesker
Resident Evil Origins by Daitsuke-kun reviews
It all starts when Jill comes to the S.T.A.R.S... So, who is Jill Valentine?.. What dark secret does she keep? And most importantly - how is she involved with Wesker?...Working title. Rated T for language and possible future context.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,860 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/2/2009 - Published: 4/25/2009
Jill has a dream by moonbeam1987 reviews
just a little fluff i thought up while not sleeping for a while. jill dreams about wesker while sitting in the STARS office. dont know how to rate it. enjoy
Resident Evil - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 830 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/1/2009 - A. Wesker, Jill V. - Complete
Corpus delicti by Chaed reviews
preMansion. STARS are assigned to the case of a hysterical madman. When he takes down their car in the middle of Arklay Mountains, they are at the mercy of the psychopath hunter. Chris, Jill, Barry, Brad, Wesker, a criminal and a snowstorm.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 23,548 - Reviews: 167 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 4/11/2009 - Published: 9/11/2008 - A. Wesker, Jill V. - Complete
What If by Desert Starr reviews
desert is kind of embarrassed to leave this up, but since it's her longest fic to date and all that jazz, it will stay. the likelihood of the promised revision are slim, at least until desert graduates and has a little more time.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 151,033 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 7/1/2011 - Published: 10/16/2009 - A. Wesker, Jill V. - Complete
Irony by Soldier's Shadow reviews
PRE RE5 “Y’know Jill, I just love the irony in all of this You fought for your whole life trying to stop something like this from ever happening but now you are going to become a part of it!" Wesker/Jill
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,315 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 8 - Published: 10/6/2009 - A. Wesker, Jill V. - Complete
Waking Up by Supermodel Sandwich reviews
To save her partner's life, Jill Valentine made the ultimate sacrifice- and gave her own. But when death fails to take her, she finds herself caged by her greatest foe. Waking up to a world where Wesker is king, Jill learns that true evil is hard to kill.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,046 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 5/28/2010 - Published: 9/10/2009 - Jill V., A. Wesker
Old Times by ShyAnon reviews
Jill had pulled Wesker out of the window with her to save them all with their deaths... So why was she waking to a nightmare? Pre-Resident Evil 5 oneshot.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,277 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/7/2009 - A. Wesker, Jill V. - Complete
Resident Evil: The Weskertine Chronicles by Daitsuke-kun reviews
This is the collection of little drabbles dedicated to my favorite pairing: Jill x Wesker. Rating may change from K to T. Some language here I guess. Reviews are appreciated. Hope to update soon.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,106 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/22/2009 - Published: 6/28/2009 - A. Wesker, Jill V.
Quelling the Tempest by xSummonerYunax reviews
Even near death, Jill attempts to quell the tempest within Wesker. Takes place after the Spencer Mansion incident. Slight RE5 spoilers for those who have not finished half of the game. Slight Jill/Wesker.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,621 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/8/2009 - A. Wesker, Jill V. - Complete
Resident Evil: Not So Complicated by Dark Glass Marionette reviews
There's so much more to him than meets the eye. They both have given odd steps, following them without regrets. It's complicated... but not that much. JillxWesker. Oneshot. Rated T for safety
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,409 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/12/2009 - A. Wesker, Jill V. - Complete
Captured by moonbeam1987 reviews
i know title sucks but it was all i could come up with ne ways wesker and jill ave been captured. sucky summary please R&R enjoy
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,701 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/19/2009 - Published: 5/12/2009 - A. Wesker, Jill V. - Complete
Round The Bases by CinnyMon reviews
Baseball tickets, sushi, and a socially awkard date. What could get any better than this? Wesker x Jill fluff
Resident Evil - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,785 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/4/2009 - Jill V., A. Wesker - Complete
No Cage Worse by Mr. Penbrook reviews
-"I couldn't control my actions, oh, but God, I was still aware." The experience of Jill Valentine, before, during and after the events chronicled in Resident Evil 5, from a first-person perspective. Please R&R! Rated T for violence and adult language.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 33 - Words: 61,279 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/29/2009 - Published: 4/26/2009 - Jill V., A. Wesker - Complete
Fallen by Wolfywoman reviews
The journey of Jill Valentine, from mere pest to worthy partner, all through the eyes of her most hated nemesis. Follows from the fall from Spencer Estate all the way up to their meeting with Sheva and Chris. *Hints of Chris/Jill* Please R&R!
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,188 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/25/2009 - A. Wesker, Jill V.
Fighting From the Inside by Short Work reviews
When woken from her cryogenic sleep, Jill can do nothing but fight. Fight against the serum, fight to escape captivity, and fight against the man that was once her captain.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,597 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 5/4/2009 - Published: 4/22/2009 - A. Wesker, Jill V. - Complete