Home Community Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice NatsuMikan Realated Stories
NatsuMikan Realated Stories
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice, Since: 10-02-10
Founder: Sera Hux - Stories: 81 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 85953
This Is ALL about Natsume and Mikan stories! They HAVE to be a couple or something like that kay! Anyone is welcome to join. The genres can be anything. One-shots are also welcome unless they r short and I mean short! Minor Character Couples are accepted. Please PM me if u want to be in the staff.
I am currently looking for stories kay BAII~! and JOINNNN! XD Btw only stories T-M are welcome unless a K or K+ has a REALLY good plot then I accept stories K-K+.

Perfect Seems Impossible by L's apprentice reviews
Her name is Mikan Sakura. She's the comebacking new student of the Academy.She's now face to her bestfriend.She met a flame caster and others.But there is a problem,She came back to the Academy BLIND! Now, How will she handle it? NxM. COMPLETE!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 58,448 - Reviews: 282 - Favs: 256 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 2/25/2008 - Published: 10/25/2007 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
Happy Ever After by MelodicAngel016 reviews
Everything was fine, until suddenly, she discovered that her boyfriend was cheating on her. Natsume came to the rescue.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,784 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/28/2010 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
Tissues by Duchess of Ships reviews
5. it all started with tissues… it ended with a tissue… XD please read. NxM. OneShot.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,569 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/13/2011 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Came To Life by 2three.abi reviews
AU OOC Mikan never did have a boyfriend before. He was just all in her imagination, in the entries on her journal… until he came to her life. Yep, she met him, her imaginary boyfriend in the flesh. RXR!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,136 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 13 - Published: 1/2/2011 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Knowing Love by nineprincess reviews
"Everything changed ever since that day...the day I came to know of love." A one-shot.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,536 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/31/2010 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
Angel and The Fallen Angel by SonyaShulen reviews
She never knew she was tricked all the while by the one she called 'her true love'. Only when she was expelled by her Mother; she was ignored by her love. Her love for him stayed within up until the very end when became a human. -ONESHOT-
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,475 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 30 - Updated: 11/10/2009 - Published: 11/9/2009 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Takin Back My Love by SonyaShulen reviews
Does being a best friend mean, I can't fall in love with him? Does being a best friend mean, we can't be together forever? Does being a best friend mean, we can't stay with each other? It's hard to leave, but I have to. ONESHOT
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,696 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 2/1/2010 - Published: 8/23/2009 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Of Math and Love by Ria Lee reviews
ONESHOT. From an inspiring text message. "I thank whoever invented Math, for he, and the whole universe conspired with me to find you," Natsume is Mikan's tutor, and he teaches her something about Math that has never been found in any books.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,762 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/29/2009 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Worlds Apart by Ria Lee reviews
ONESHOT. They knew they were not supposed to be together, but still, they tried. However, fate played with them using its harsh humor. And it was too late when everyone started to understand everything.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,445 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/9/2010 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Too Late by Ria Lee reviews
TWOSHOT. AU. Mikan loved Natsume, but he never felt the same way. Despite the times where he'd shoo her away from his house, she did not stop hoping for him to love her someday. Until time came where she finally couldn't take it anymore.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,397 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 12/26/2010 - Published: 10/31/2010 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
ice and dark by Duchess of Ships reviews
3. "Please, promise me that you will never choose death for the one you love. Promise me that you'll live. You'll live to protect them. Please?" – Sakura Mikan. please r & r. MxN, HxR
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,901 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 12/28/2010 - Published: 12/20/2010 - Mikan S., Natsume H.
My Kind of Boy by Scribbling Doodles reviews
Mikan has always been a big fan of answering surveys/quizzes. With the survey she found on facebook entitled "My Kind of Boy", she used this as a guide in finding her perfect match.But would she really end up with him ? UNDERGOING REVISION
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 40,772 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 12/16/2010 - Published: 11/2/2010 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
One of the Boys by babycham lover 003 reviews
Mikan is a basket ball and sports fanatic, what happens when she sneaks in to join Alice Academy's Boy's school for Sport famous basketball team? But as a boy! Will she be able to keep her gender, and emotions under wraps? THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,795 - Reviews: 257 - Favs: 134 - Follows: 152 - Updated: 6/5/2012 - Published: 5/26/2010 - Mikan S., Natsume H.
of love letters and best friends by Duchess of Ships reviews
2. "I can't believe that I wrote a love letter for myself." – Mikan Sakura
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,046 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/11/2010 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Of Photo Albums and Distant Memories by Arii-hime reviews
In which old photos are seen and memories are recalled. "Ne, Natsume. What're you doing?" "Nothing. Nothing at all...Mikan." -For NatsuMikanAnimeAddict's birthday-
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 843 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/3/2010 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Reverse the Promise, Reverse the Tears by Winterberrytrillium reviews
On HIATUS. She tried. She really tried. To keep it all together. But when she's wanted and assumed hated, perhaps only shutting his growing need for her will keep them all alive.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,996 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/5/2010 - Published: 11/3/2010 - Mikan S., Natsume H.
I REALLY don't like your GF by My Broken Voice reviews
ohkay! I am back with a dedication to someone find out who its for and read it! I love you guys so... review!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,181 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/30/2010 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Soccer Stars by Ducky-san reviews
Mikan and Hotaru love soccer, not boys. Then they try out for the city soccer team, and their coaches are intent on winning more than just the games. NXM and RXH. Rated T for safety.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 17,574 - Reviews: 292 - Favs: 337 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 11/9/2007 - Published: 9/2/2007 - Complete
Behind Crimson Eyes by NoStar reviews
[Canon Divergence from Chapter 116 onwards] The shock of watching her father die that night affects Mikan's memory in a bad way. — UNDER CONSTRUCTION (2017)
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 17,761 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/29/2009 - Published: 7/10/2009 - [Natsume H., Mikan S.]
Forgotten Remembrance by TheBlackSwallow reviews
Natsume expected and prepared himself for her annoying voice to say Happy Birthday. As he stepped in the classroom it never came.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,276 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/27/2009 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Unsettled Loathing by TheBlackSwallow reviews
What would happen if Mikan found Natsume with another girl. She told him to vanish out of her life which he was willing to comply. Will she still miss him? If she does still miss him, would it be too late to take back what they said? Two-shot!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,631 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/15/2010 - Published: 1/8/2010 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
How the Pawn Became the King's Queen by Love.Like.A.Spider.Lily reviews
Since the princess doesn't want to marry, I am sent instead to marry their prince. I don't know what will happen to me, but either way, I have to succeed. -rated T for language-
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 21 - Words: 26,417 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 4/9/2010 - Published: 2/27/2010 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
The Love Note by Love.Like.A.Spider.Lily reviews
One day, Mikan sees a notebook fall from the sky. She thinks it's the Death Note and writes the name of the guy she hates the most, Natsume. But is it really the Death Note or is it the complete opposite? No Death Note characters. READ!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,886 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 5/7/2010 - Published: 4/5/2010 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Lost by Shirahane Aikawa reviews
Natsume gave a challenge to his long time girlfriend Mikan to live a day without him no communications at all and said if she passed it. He will love her forever. ONE SHOT!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,296 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/7/2010 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Two Bands Two Lives by Loubell reviews
Mikan and her friends who are a famous band, enter high school at a young age then four new students come who are also a band.Will these four students ruin everything for them or change it for the better? More than adventure happens chapie.MxN HxR
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 34,519 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 8/30/2008 - Published: 4/10/2008 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
70 | Page 1 .. Last Next »