Home Community Games Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic/Blaze
Sonic/Blaze
Follow .
Focus: Games Sonic the Hedgehog, Since: 12-19-08
Founder: fhfhfhhhrh - Stories: 54 - Followers: 14 - Staff: 7 - id: 65139
This is a community for the couple Sonic/Blaze. Some may see it, some may not - but we all have different opinions, yes? In my view, I can see them well. The two have shown a few signs of chemistry, yet some may disagree with me. Remember the ending to 'Sonic Rush', or how about when when Sonic's sword, Caliburn, says a few words? I see someone blushing... Heh.
You shall find fictions containing this certain couple in this community here. Do feel free to click on any, and, if possible, leave some feedback

Power of Bonds by D.stortion reviews
He pushes his friends away in fear of hurting them. She is rejected by her people for they are terrified of her powers. Yet united they stand against all odds to save the very people they're so far away from. Sonic and Blaze. Alone together.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 87,838 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 158 - Updated: 2/15/2015 - Published: 2/14/2012 - [Sonic, Blaze]
A Sweet Sunset by sonazerox reviews
Blaze is out on the beach when Sonic comes along. Better than it sounds! Sonaze. My first fanfic! :D
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 303 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/25/2011 - Sonic, Blaze - Complete
Ice Cream Flavors by GG the Storyteller reviews
Blaze and Sonic have a conversation about ice cream flavors. Just a cute little one-shot. My first fanfic, and I enjoyed writing it!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 588 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/8/2011 - Sonic, Blaze - Complete
That's My Girl by Freightrain reviews
Someone's got a research paper due on both of her parents due Monday, and not all the power in the world is going to keep her from finishing it. By 'all the power in the world,' she means her mother. Mom's not going to like having dad come over, either...
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 19,438 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 8/22/2012 - Published: 9/30/2010 - Blaze, Sonic
Darkness Awakens by RaiynetheHedgehog reviews
ON HIATUS. An ancient evil starts to arise, threatening more than one dimension. New faces are shown as they seek help from heroes that we are all familiar with. Will they be able to stop the darkness in time? Sonic/Blaze main couple. My 1st fic please read!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 104,639 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 1/1/2012 - Published: 1/3/2011 - Sonic, Blaze
Sonic of the Elements by D.X.Kingz reviews
The epic struggle for Sonic and his friends has risen to new heights with the outcome of their last battle. An now a great evil has been released. Whose power threatens to destroy all life as we know it. Yet with new powers, new faces, as well as a hidden force that threatens both sides. The stage is set, and the question remains...Who will Rule out in the end? HIATUS SEE PROFILE.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 244,535 - Reviews: 182 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 8/1/2014 - Published: 10/14/2010 - Sonic, Blaze
Sonic of the Dark Winds by D.X.Kingz reviews
(W.I.P. PLEASE SEE PROFILE)..We all change...This in its self is simple truth. Yet for others the change can be more drastic. For years Sonic, Blaze and there friends have defeated the evil doctor Eggman's plans for world conquest. But this time he is not alone. An with there goal to revive a great evil long since sealed away. Not just the world, but the very universe is at stake.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 57,122 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 9/20/2010 - Published: 6/1/2010 - Sonic, Blaze - Complete
Two Tales of Two Tails by Littlegraycells28 reviews
With two Eggmen, two sets of emeralds, and two dimensions falling apart, Sonic tries to help the one fighting to fix everything. Blaze the Cat however, with the power of fire and a heart of ice, DOESN'T accept help. Novelization of Sonic Rush, SonicxBlaze
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,286 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/20/2011 - Published: 7/26/2010 - Sonic, Blaze
Cramped Feelings by Blur-Factor reviews
Had the situation been different, he would have took in more satisfaction of how the cat seemed to fit snuggly in his lap.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,618 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/28/2010 - Sonic, Blaze - Complete
World at War: Mobius by W1NG3D 5H4D0W reviews
When Star the Hedgehog meets a hedgehog from another planet, she finds herself and Mobius dragged into a perilous war. Can Star and the newcomer save Mobius before it too is destroyed by conflict? OCS ONLY
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,236 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/31/2010 - Shadow, Rouge
Knight of a Whim by Hawki reviews
Segaverse Oneshot: Sonic might have been the "Knight of the Wind" but whim remained his master. Certainly this was the case when it came to a certain lavender cat that he couldn't stop thinking about...
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,675 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/4/2009 - [Sonic, Blaze] Sir Pericival - Complete
Castle in the Distance by Starlightlovesya123 reviews
A Sonic/Blaze poem. Based on SatBK. A little practicing with haikus.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 267 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/26/2009 - Sonic, Blaze - Complete
A Broken Life by Roger-M reviews
Eggman is supposedly dead. The Sonic crew grew up and had kids. But when Eggman comes back something goes wrong. This story revolves around Sonic's and Blaze's son. Rated T for later chapters
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,864 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/13/2009 - Published: 9/10/2009 - Sonic, Blaze
Sonic Beyond by Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac reviews
A very bad fic. Sonic, upon being sent to another universe, must find his way home in time to stop Eggman Nega from conquering his world with the AMATIK device. His allies are formidable, but his enemies have all the power of Chaos... ScBz, ShRg, SlAm.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,926 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/29/2009 - Published: 4/16/2007 - Sonic, Blaze
Legend of the Chaos Key by Rudolphtheechidna reviews
Robotnik has come back, and he's searching for the ultimate power source, the Chaos Force. Can Sonic and this new echidna who seems to hold the key to the infinite power of the universe, stop him in time? Sequel to A Sonic Highschool Story. Revised.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 38,938 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/5/2011 - Published: 6/18/2009 - Sonic, Blaze - Complete
Not Bad At All by Starlightlovesya123 reviews
When Blaze shows him a side of her he's never seen before, Sonic begins to rethink some things.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 983 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/14/2009 - Sonic the Werehog, Blaze - Complete
Path to Dawn, Dawn to Darkness by ADarknessInHeaven reviews
7 of darkness and light. The Chosen's path to light, and the darkness within and beyond a realm of mystery: what shall triumph? It is merely his path that he takes. The one to light. The one to darkness. Or the one to dawn. T for violence & language.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 66,305 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/4/2010 - Published: 4/20/2009
Fated Souls, Lost Darkness by ADarknessInHeaven reviews
Two souls intertwined, one of dark, one of light, the dark one left, leaving the other in a plight. 'Tis a journey began before, here's the continuation tale, 2 hedgehogs and a cat, plus two foxes: one's Tails. T for violence language, sequel to AtP, EtF.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 62,352 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 4/17/2009 - Published: 2/8/2009 - Complete
Sonic Rush Adventure My Style! by shinobilegend101 reviews
sonaze, tairine. My own version of Sonic rush adventure. has OC in it. rated T just in case
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,646 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/23/2009 - Published: 5/5/2009 - Blaze, Sonic
The Successor by Rudolphtheechidna reviews
“Fine. What is it about this time?” “It’s about Maurice.” “What about him?” “Well he’s been gone for three years now and since he’s back, we have to talk about who will rule this country...” More or less a sequel to “Love can be Different”
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,958 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/30/2009 - Sonic, Blaze - Complete
Darkside of a hero by Anthony the dreamer reviews
Sonic and Blaze defeated both eggmen. They are both sent back to their own worlds and both realize they have feelings for each other. But a dark secret threatens to destroy everything. The story is now officially in progress once again yay! The brainstorming process has begun and the first new chapter in over 5 I think it is years is now under way stay tuned for the finale.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,738 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/15/2014 - Published: 10/26/2007 - Sonic, Blaze
Duties by Flaz S reviews
-'"WHAT?" Blaze the Cat threw a fireball at the cerulean hedgehogs head, he managed to dodge it... just.' Sonic/Blaze oneshot.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 862 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 4/28/2009 - Published: 4/5/2009 - Sonic, Blaze - Complete
Where I belong by Flaz S reviews
Sequel to 'Where do you think', you'll still enjoy it though. Just a story about Sonic, Tails, Blaze, Silver, Marine and many others. Drama, romance here and there, some adventure and action, and plenty of humour. A story for everybody -rated T... Enjoy!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 22,130 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 10/18/2009 - Published: 3/30/2009 - Sonic, Blaze - Complete
Reminiscence of the Past, and the Future by No Line on the Horizon reviews
Her homeland was destroyed, and Blaze lost everything dear to her. But arriving to Sonic's world, she starts to make memories shes never experienced before... loving ones. But how will society accept the romance between Sonic and Blaze? Sonlaze
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 21,956 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/11/2009 - Published: 2/21/2009 - Blaze, Sonic
Love Can be Different by Rudolphtheechidna reviews
"Daddy!" Uh oh. There goes my peace and quiet for the day. SonicxBlaze
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,476 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/26/2009 - Sonic, Blaze - Complete
43 | Page 1 2 Next »