Home Community Games Harvest Moon Cliff, Claire and Curry!
Cliff, Claire and Curry!
Follow .
Focus: Games Harvest Moon, Since: 12-15-10
Founder: gumi-tan - Stories: 24 - Followers: 1 - id: 87901
The best place for our adorable, shy, curry loving vagabond! Contains Cliff and Cliff x Claire fics!

Forbidden Love by Icefire149 reviews
An entry for TVS writing contest. Claire is beginning her new life as Rick's wife. But she finds it hard adjusting to her new life when new feelings for her best friend arise. R&R please!
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,184 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/29/2009 - Claire, Cliff - Complete
Life is Best With Wine by HappyGothChan reviews
A ClairexCliff pairing. Claire's life was like a normal dinner. Dull, but tolerable. But then she met the thing that made her life as good as dinner with wine: Cliff. The fanfic of an average girl ending up in a not so average romance.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,847 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/24/2009 - Published: 6/14/2008 - Claire, Cliff
Peachy Sweet by Duinhiril Telcontar reviews
While Cliff daydreams of past events, the new farmer girl Claire ask if he could help her pack peaches. What will this event lead to? Rated T for mild language.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,788 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/26/2009 - Cliff, Claire - Complete
Love Makes the World go Round by Beta Type Jakuri reviews
After accidently over hearing an exchange of words between Ann and Cliff, Claire comes to think that Cliff has feelings for the girl.... Despite her own happiness, she's ready to give up her feelings for him if he'd be happy with Ann. Cliff/Claire
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,433 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/20/2009 - Claire, Cliff - Complete
Faith Like Potatoes by JakunenNeesan reviews
All it takes is just a little faith. an entry for CONTESTS! YAY!
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,078 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/30/2009 - Claire, Cliff - Complete
Remember December by Beta Type Jakuri reviews
Feelings are a hard thing to explain. Claire knows this herself, having felt things for a certain brown headed wanderer she doesn't understand. When she finds him unconscious in the snow, will she confront these feelings for him? Claire/Cliff
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,495 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/12/2009 - Claire, Cliff - Complete
He Loves Her Not by Mita reviews
When Ann tells Cliff she's getting married to Jack Cliff breaks down in front of Claire. She has feelings for him, so how can she not feel happy? However when she admits to Cliff her feelings on Starry Night he says, "Sorry, I can't say the same."
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,495 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/21/2011 - Published: 11/28/2009 - Claire, Cliff
30 Days to Live by Raindrop123 reviews
Claire had a pretty good life...until she found out that she had a fatal disease. What will she do to make her last few weeks memorable? ...I'm bad at summaries. Rated T to be safe.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 39,030 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 12/13/2009 - Published: 1/14/2009 - Claire, Cliff
Pie and Pudding by kireiscorner reviews
Cliff and Claire compare ways they are alike while also unlocking their true personalities during their new lives as newbies in Mineral Town
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,471 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/5/2013 - Published: 12/29/2009 - Claire, Cliff
I Don't Want to Say GoodBye by Beta Type Jakuri reviews
When the guy she loves is about to leave Mineral Town for who knows how long, Claire must work up the courage to tell him what's in her heart, or risk not seeing him for a long time. Will she be able to tell him? Cliff/Claire
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,503 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/13/2010 - Claire, Cliff
Our Last Night by ImaginationFlow reviews
Claire could have spent her whole life with him. She could have got married, and had kids. If she had changed one decision, one stupid, petty decision, she would be in his arms, and not her. But he was gone, and she knew it. And god was it killing her.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,523 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/20/2010 - Claire, Cliff
The Glass in your Eyes by some random gal reviews
Cliff has a dark past, nothing new right? Now a new arrival to Mineral Town,the blond farmer Claire, says she's going to "break the glass in his eyes". Is she crazy or doing him a favour?
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,972 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/30/2010 - Published: 10/31/2008 - Cliff, Claire
A Change For The Better by duckface reviews
He was shy. He was alone. Til he met her. Claire. She's different, unique. Now she's his life. But can she open up to him about the past she lives with? Or will she leave him out of secrets? Claire & Cliff.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,783 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/9/2014 - Published: 8/24/2009 - Claire, Cliff
Stealing Ann by Dragon of the harvest reviews
Thanks to Karen's crazy shindig, Claire is forced to portray as a young man, Jack, to help a fellow cope with mixed feelings without making him uncomfortable. But what if her client is Cliff? And what if Ann starts brewing up trouble?
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,163 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/2/2010 - Cliff, Claire
Drowning the Past by JokingJester reviews
People leave...they always leave." she whispered as she thought back on the boy that had left her behind without so much of a 'good bye'. And yet, she still loves him. Claire x Cliff
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,631 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/3/2010 - Published: 6/2/2009 - Claire, Cliff
Music to My Ears by gumi-tan reviews
"Do you wanna know my favorite kind of music?" he asked "What?" I asked confused "Your voice, it's music to my ears, Clary. Every time I hear it, my hear beats faster and makes me wanna smile." A Cliff and Claire one-shot
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,230 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/14/2010 - Claire, Cliff - Complete
Any Other Way by Fluffy-Emo-Chan reviews
Cliff has to leave town and Claire desperately wants him to stay. They confess their love for each other but will it last? Nice and short -easy to read
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,560 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/16/2010 - Cliff, Claire - Complete
In Perfect Harmony by gumi-tan reviews
Claire seeks Ann for advice on how to let Cliff join the Music Festival this Fall. Ann helps her out, but secretly also helps Cliff out on his problem. Wanna know his problem? Let's just say there's blue feather's involved. Sequel to "Music to My Ears"
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,345 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/22/2010 - Claire, Cliff - Complete
Broken by kagerume reviews
She got married. I regret not having her to marry me. Instead she got married to my bestfriend. How could I continue my life if the wife of my bestfriend is the woman who I truly love? Will I dare to move on? If I have, will this be the best?
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 25,288 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/24/2011 - Published: 5/28/2010 - Cliff
Coincedences by KarasHunter reviews
Claire's accident-prone life has lead her to many different things. But as soon as she arrives in mineral town she meets new friends and might find true love.this summary sucks. My first fanfic so dont make fun of me yet. Rated T just in case
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,503 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/2/2010 - Published: 7/27/2010 - Claire, Cliff
So Close by gumi-tan reviews
Cliff has a huge crush on Claire. Claire likes Gray. Gray kinda likes Claire. Cliff and Gray are great friends. Claire and Cliff are best friends. Can Cliff be able to confess his true feelings to Claire, before it's too late? -COMPLETED!- YAY!
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,605 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/8/2010 - Published: 8/15/2010 - Cliff, Claire - Complete
Mr Carter Told Me To by Chaos Inventor reviews
Cliff is just a puppet. But is Carter the puppeteer? And what's going on, anyway?
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Mystery - Chapters: 13 - Words: 26,151 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/29/2012 - Published: 12/13/2009 - Cliff, Claire - Complete