Home Community Books Divergent Trilogy Reading the Divergent Series
Reading the Divergent Series
Follow .
Focus: Books Divergent Trilogy, Since: 04-03-14
Founder: Erudite-raven-apollo-kid - Stories: 17 - Followers: 32 - id: 113630
Stories where the Characters read the Divergent books. There will be FourTris Fluff. Please review. PM me if you have ideas for additional stories to add.

Dare to read by Chloe Watton reviews
The Divergent characters are forced to read the 'Divergent Trilogy' to gain their freedom. What can someone who knows the future do to correct it?
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,013 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 3/15/2018 - Published: 11/17/2017 - Complete
Divergent Revealed by Author Pendragon Of Camelot reviews
Fourteen people from three different factions are united to read the Divergent trilogy and stop the war! Join Tris, Four, Christina, Will, Uriah, Zeke, Lynn, Marlene, Peter, Eric, Marcus, Caleb, Natalie and Andrew as they read the first book. Will they drift away from each other? Or will what they hear make them stronger? Hilarity, drama and romance ensured!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 62,020 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 196 - Follows: 223 - Updated: 1/23/2018 - Published: 5/27/2017 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias
Insurgent Uncovered by Damn you Kylie reviews
Sequel to Divergent Uncovered. The twelve are still kidnapped as they now have to read Insurgent. Disclaimer: I do not own the Divergent Series.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 48 - Words: 203,929 - Reviews: 890 - Favs: 320 - Follows: 250 - Updated: 1/12/2018 - Published: 4/8/2017 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias, Eric, Lynn - Complete
My Alternate Life by AasiyaDaya reviews
Divergent characters read the books. Rated T for caution.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,701 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 9/24/2016 - Published: 9/18/2016
Divergent Uncovered by Damn you Kylie reviews
We all know Bud as Tori's running partner but what if he was a descendant of Veronica Roth? Bud has the Divergent book in his possession and has been waiting for the right time to kidnap twelve people from Dauntless so that they can read the books and try to change the future. Watch as the Divergent characters read the book. Disclaimer: I do not own the Divergent Series.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 40 - Words: 175,124 - Reviews: 594 - Favs: 386 - Follows: 212 - Updated: 3/17/2017 - Published: 2/11/2017 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias - Complete
This is the real World by Trisaba Daph Ride 464 reviews
Takes place right after the first dinner in Divergent! A girl from F.A.N.G.I.R.L, a secret goverment trying to save all tragic book endings, comes to take the main characters out of Chicago to Denver Colorado to live a normal life and read Divergent book whilstF.A.N.G.I.R.L sorts out Chicago. Get ready for embarasment, laughs, and LOVEEEE (This is a characters read the book story)
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 573 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 23 - Published: 7/3/2014
Dare to Read by Human124 reviews
This is a Divergent characters read Divergent story. It is in Four's POV. I will try my best to update as often as possible. The pairings are: Will/Christina, Fourtris, Uriah/Marlene, and Zeke/Shauna. Lynn is also there, but she probably won't be having a girlfriend.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 21 - Words: 114,194 - Reviews: 454 - Favs: 438 - Follows: 513 - Updated: 6/19/2018 - Published: 9/15/2014
The Unfinished Story by xxIvorySkinnedxx reviews
Something happened in Tris's past that made her decline Eric injecting her after passing the final test... and he kills her. Now two agent time travelers, Tris and every other significant character indulge in the book- Divergent, to find the problem. Secrets are revealed, love blooms and new discoveries are made.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 79,879 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 10/5/2017 - Published: 9/18/2014 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias, OC
Time Travel Sucks by Dookamargirl2 reviews
Tris, Tobias, Caleb, Christina, Victoria (Tori Eaton) and William (Will Eaton) read Divergent to better understand Tris and how the war started. Basically a 'Reading the Book' Fic. Sorry I was never good at summaries. Rated T for the more...mature bits of the book.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 691 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 66 - Published: 12/13/2012 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias
Reading Divergent by megidoughnut reviews
There just wasn't enough of this. So I had to do it. Follow Tris, Four, and lots of the other Divergent Trilogy characters as they read Divergent. If you've read these types of books before, you know they're freaking awesome, and if you haven't, then...wow. You're missing out. (also-this story is set in the dauntless compound, after the first day, in between chapters 7 and 8)
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,287 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 125 - Published: 9/28/2012 - Four/Tobias, Tris/Beatrice P.
In Memory Of by Dizzy Sun reviews
It the choosing ceremony. Right before Beatrice goes up. Suddenly there is a bright light and a girl with a stack of papers shows up telling the factions to read them. The title of the papers?..IN MEMORY OF
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Parody/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,820 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 1/15/2014 - Published: 11/16/2013 - Complete