Home Community Anime/Manga RWBY RWBY AUcrossover heaven
RWBY AUcrossover heaven
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga RWBY, Since: 06-29-17
Founder: UNHOLY LIGHT - Stories: 169 - Followers: 29 - Staff: 9 - id: 127774
When one little thing or an entire world amalgamates with the world of RWBY a butterfly flaps its wings in china and a tornado happens in the usa this is the butterfly effect lets see what happens when something bigger then a butterfly stirs up the world shall we

A God's Ascension In Remnant by flameclawsxx reviews
Awakening in a soggy glade somewhere in another world wasn't something that I had planned for... but with this small box telling me that I'm a god? I sure as hell am about to roll with it! (Gamer Elements) (SI-Oc)
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 58,668 - Reviews: 1072 - Favs: 1,776 - Follows: 2,227 - Updated: 8/2 - Published: 6/23 - OC, Summer R., Raven B., Qrow B.
Sage Not God by The Baz reviews
Winning was suppose to fix everything, but like so many others before him Madara Uchiha found that things never go as hoped. Broken by his own failures he resigns himself to exile. But where does an all powerful beings exile themselves to? T for language, violence and suggestive themes.
Crossover - Naruto & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,949 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 145 - Published: 3/8 - Madara U.
RWBY: Press Start To Begin by R3AP3R03 reviews
Welp! I died. I died a death that I do not regret and now I am in a new world. I am reborn as Robin Redwood, a Fox Faunus who was found by a very well known huntsman. I have the powers of the gamer for some odd reason and I am now just trying to keep Volume 3 from happening. Let's just hope I destroy the canon too bad. (SI/Slight Gamer fic. OC x ?) (First Story, so hope you enjoy)
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 34,478 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 238 - Follows: 331 - Updated: 6/23 - Published: 2/23 - Ozpin, OC, Team RWBY, Team JNPR
Arc of Legend V2 by MiyazakiFan18 reviews
Understanding what the responsibility of his family name meant now, Jaune vows to take his enrollment at Beacon seriously, and become the best Huntsman he can. Huh? What's this [Gamer] thing? Arc of Legend rewrite. Gamer!Jaune, eventually OP Jaune. Jaune x Harem.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 17,356 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 609 - Follows: 777 - Updated: 6/12 - Published: 3/26 - [Jaune A., Team RWBY, Pyrrha N., Nora V.]
Team RWBY and JNPR reacts to Neebs Gaming Plays Subnautica by Dario Soto reviews
Right before the Vytal Festival was going to start, Teams RWBY and JNPR received a strange message from a 'fan' and given them a playlist of a gamer playing a game as a gift. Having nothing to do, both teams sat down as they watch the craziest, funniest, and unexpected adventure they ever witness. (Between Volumes 2 & 3)
Crossover - RWBY & SubNautica - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 45,366 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 238 - Follows: 265 - Updated: 4/26 - Published: 2/27
Players in Remnant by UndeadLord22 reviews
Two players, await for the server to end and return to their daily lives. But what if their daily lives of their routine has changed? Transported into a animated series, stuck in their game characters. There aint gonna be no bad thing gonna happen. (Rewrited) (OCs) [AU]
Crossover - RWBY & Overlord/オーバーロード - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 129,338 - Reviews: 126 - Favs: 270 - Follows: 324 - Updated: 7/25 - Published: 5/31/2017 - OC
Fire Rose by silkdreamweaver reviews
Ruby should have died that night. She should have died, making the same mistake as her sister. Yet, she did not. Her fire, reduced to an ember in the dark, endured. And, as long as there are Embers, Ash will seek them out. Saved by the Ashes of a long forgotten age, Ruby is now left looking after an old knight, the last of his kind. What adventures will this new bond bring forth?
Crossover - Dark Souls & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 65,935 - Reviews: 189 - Favs: 628 - Follows: 833 - Updated: 7/3 - Published: 1/10/2019 - Knight, Ruby R., Team RWBY
Of Elder Scrolls and Huntsmen: Dragon Rose by JessesanMan reviews
Team RWBY finds themselves in a strange, new world where Grimm are nonexistent and magic is commonplace. They journey to find a way home, but along the way are caught up in several ancient prophecies and must save this world they find themselves in. As time goes on, they adapt to the dangerous land of Skyrim and fight against its foes be they small, large, or godly.
Crossover - Elder Scroll series & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 80 - Words: 868,815 - Reviews: 939 - Favs: 1,394 - Follows: 1,523 - Updated: 8/1 - Published: 2/5/2018 - Team RWBY
Beneath a Broken Moon by Unseen Lurker reviews
He was a hero, vanquisher of men and beasts, daedra and dragons. But now, Fate calls him elsewhere. How will he fare in this world, so unlike his own? "Wait... are those... rabbit ears?"
Crossover - Elder Scroll series & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 100,046 - Reviews: 638 - Favs: 2,279 - Follows: 2,912 - Updated: 7/31 - Published: 10/13/2014 - Dragonborn/Dovahkiin
Remnant of a Carnival by GradationAir87 reviews
When Shirou destroyed the Grail, he wasn't expecting it to grant his wish anyways by turning into a rocket and spiriting him away. In a new world, filled with monsters called Grimm and superheroes called Huntsmen, he's finally able to pursue his dream to become a hero! Of course, Grail-kun isn't going to make it easy for him. Semi-serious Carnival Phantasm crossover!
Crossover - Fate/stay night & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 142,517 - Reviews: 934 - Favs: 2,484 - Follows: 3,149 - Updated: 3/29 - Published: 3/8/2019 - Shirō E., Ruby R., Weiss S., Pyrrha N.
The Ice Dragon of Remnant by Calcipher763 reviews
Naruto had a promise to fulfill but when his actions lead him to being transported to Remnant with no idea how to get home, he must learn all that he can to find a way back. Things will be difficult but with the help of his friends, and the Shinigami powers he just unlocked, he may find more than he bargained for on Remnant. (Adopted)
Crossover - Naruto & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 58,391 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 514 - Follows: 604 - Updated: 6/28 - Published: 7/4/2019 - Naruto U., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
Dark Silver by Nasha Rei-Kun reviews
Cosmic karma, a sick god's game, or even Kaguya's influence. Any of these things he'd take for a reason of why he was born again and not in Hell. Now, with his dark silver eyes, he's to deal with secret organizations, a dark witch, MAGIC, and this girl who looks too much like Rin. Being rewritten and will be renamed Dust in Dark Silver. Officially Canceled. New story is up.
Crossover - Naruto & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 20 - Words: 139,923 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 134 - Follows: 165 - Updated: 5/2 - Published: 12/30/2018 - Obito U., Team CFVY, Coco A.
Remnants Wrought Iron Magus Killer by Mind of steel Shirou reviews
It was supposed to be a routine mission nothing could go wrong, just stop another crazy magus trying to create a passage to the root. ...That is what Shirou Emiya thought but how will he handle things if everything goes South with him landing in a foreign world called Remnant. Will he rise up to become a Hero of Justice like he always wanted to be or will his ideals betray him..
Crossover - Fate/stay night & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 43,831 - Reviews: 209 - Favs: 506 - Follows: 655 - Updated: 7/1 - Published: 2/11 - Shirō E., Pyrrha N., Ruby R., Weiss S.
Chaos's Dare by Ragnorak16 reviews
A challenge for all who seek it
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 225 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/17/2019 - Complete
The Games We Play - By Ryuugi by Chuggapyro reviews
THIS IS NOT MINE. It began after I got rejected by Signal again, though at the time I had no idea what was happening. Titles and levels suddenly appeared above people's heads and then weird things began to happen, as if I was in a game. And then, I realize I was in a game. But...if my life is a game, I'm going to win it. My name's Jaune Arc and I'm the Gamer. RWBY/The Gamer.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 240 - Words: 1,056,005 - Reviews: 790 - Favs: 2,696 - Follows: 1,854 - Updated: 11/9/2016 - Published: 8/25/2016 - Adam T., Ozpin, Jaune A., Raven B. - Complete
Overlord by DownSmashJon reviews
Being reborn in the world of RWBY means that the Grimm are your natural enemies. My case is the complete opposite. I'm not really sure who I pissed off in my previous life but being reborn as a Beowolf was definitely not something I expected. (SI)
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 108,169 - Reviews: 1748 - Favs: 3,997 - Follows: 4,984 - Updated: 9/16/2019 - Published: 7/19/2017 - Ozpin, OC, Jaune A., Summer R.
A Hunter's Last Dream by WhiskyDrinking reviews
The Hunt was over and he was free. But he soon learned that another world had beasts to be slain. Once again he must take up the sword and join one long hunt.
Crossover - RWBY & Bloodborne - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,960 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 6/28 - Published: 11/10/2019
Shadows rising by Nightstalker33 reviews
The tides of fate are changing a shadow rises to consume the dawn as fate calls him to a world that lies under a shattered moon will he hold the tide and conquer the darkness or will he be consumed by it.(Rated T for now M latter Dragonborn X Amber)
Crossover - Elder Scroll series & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 144,212 - Reviews: 247 - Favs: 448 - Follows: 594 - Updated: 4/3 - Published: 2/9/2017 - Dragonborn/Dovahkiin, Hermaeus Mora, Team RWBY, Amber
Mending the Knots by azndrgn reviews
When Jaune's forged transcripts were rejected, his only choices were to return home or stay in Vale. In a random act, Jaune decides to open a massage parlor! He had the training for that! Jaune starts a new chapter while still trying to become a Huntsman, while also making friends with both civilians, Huntsmen, and .. criminals? Life's never been more interesting! Coverart by Kegi!
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 32 - Words: 140,194 - Reviews: 1567 - Favs: 4,431 - Follows: 5,169 - Updated: 7/12 - Published: 12/19/2017 - Jaune A.
The Paladin's Game (Rewriting) by Journeymen5796 reviews
You know, you think getting launched into grimm infested forest would be the craziest thing that would happen to someone. But this blue screen telling me life was a game said otherwise. I don't know what to believe anymore, but I'll tell you one thing. I always did like playing a Paladin.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 119,015 - Reviews: 352 - Favs: 1,161 - Follows: 1,524 - Updated: 1/28 - Published: 7/21/2018 - Jaune A., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
Rest by FanficWriterBot reviews
For as long as he can remember, death has always been part of his identity. He hated that part, but he couldn't seem to get away from it. So when an invitation came from Beacon, he thought finally he could take a stab at a better life. But the world is not kind, he knows. The life he seeks may very well be his own downfall. But in the end, one way or another, he will have his rest.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 90,510 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 157 - Updated: 7/13 - Published: 5/17/2018 - Ruby R., Yang X.L., OC, Team JNPR
A Miracle Over The Endless Road by DalSlatyr reviews
EMIYA finds himself in a strange world filled with sinister creatures and superhumans. He thinks it's all a dream, a sham, no one could free him from Alaya's own prison. However, even with his many doubts, fate is constantly proving him wrong. Maybe there is a happy ending after all.
Crossover - Fate/stay night & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,181 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 1,240 - Follows: 1,793 - Updated: 3/26 - Published: 6/4/2019 - EMIYA, Ozpin, Velvet S., Team RWBY
Voracity by RemaGeek reviews
Viruses are capable of a lot of things, though these things are mainly bad. Glynda knew this quite well. She also knows that people can't come back from the dead. So how can a virus do just that? And would this virus have any side effects? (discontinued)
Crossover - Prototype & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,190 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 1/14 - Published: 8/25/2019 - [Alex M./Zeus, Glynda G.] Ozpin, Team CFVY - Complete
Chamber of Fate by TwistedCaptain reviews
He had once lived a boring life without any excitement. And now because of an accident, his life has come to an end... Or has it. Watch as he travels through the land of a famous internet series with power from his favourite anime.
Crossover - One Piece & RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 70,552 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 238 - Follows: 305 - Updated: 5/18 - Published: 7/9/2017
RWBY: Mixed Data by poaling12 reviews
We all know that those with the power of the Gamer tend to be human, or at least human-like? Then why does mine tell me that I am not a human at all? Why does it say that I'm a golem? (SI - OC) (Rated T just to be safe, MIGHT be changed to M)
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 31 - Words: 87,102 - Reviews: 509 - Favs: 858 - Follows: 1,157 - Updated: 7/11 - Published: 11/9/2018 - OC, Penny P., Team RWBY, Team JNPR
70 | Page 1 .. Last Next »