Home Community Games Pokémon Pokemon TF's in the Real World
Pokemon TF's in the Real World
Follow .
Focus: Games Pokémon, Since: 05-02-11
Founder: Aleron's Sword - Stories: 10 - Followers: 18 - Staff: 1 - id: 91997
Just like the name says, the stories in this community will be Transformation fics taking place in the real world. Though, the 'real worlds' will be different versions for different authors. Look at the first chapter of my second story for an example. If asked, a character from one author can have a cameo appearance in another authors story.

Punishment by OverlordCrono reviews
"Apparently, I managed to piss off a God from a video game. To the point where he cursed me to live life in the form of some, legendary creature thing from his universe. Being a "Pokemon" in real life, modern day America… That's definitely going to be fun."
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,937 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 137 - Updated: 5/22/2015 - Published: 5/3/2010 - Arceus, Latios
The Eon Twins by Aleron's Sword reviews
A brother and her younger sister, adopted by a friend to their family and her grandfather, find a mysterious orb one winter. When they accidentally drop it though, their lives change forever. Note: On indefinite hiatus.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,977 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 8/11/2011 - Published: 8/7/2011 - Latias, Latios
OC Transformation Shorts by Aleron's Sword reviews
A series of transformation one-shots, starting with five predetermined OC's. Chapters will have independent ratings past chapter nine. Overall rating bumped up to T hopefully to stay safe.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 26,538 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/5/2014 - Published: 7/1/2011
V is for Victory by Aleron's Sword reviews
I thought that a new spot for me was good, but after finding something else in it, I sleep and wake up in a different time. Whats worse? I'm no longer human when I wake up. Note: On indefinite hiatus.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,804 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/17/2011 - Published: 6/2/2011 - Victini
Where I Belong: A Tale of Legendary Birds by The Last Dragonite reviews
Lugia TF Story. Finding where you belong is never easy. I know it isn't for me. And it just gets worse when my dreams become invaded by a legendary figure. And I think it's...changing me. *COMPLETE*
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 178,344 - Reviews: 241 - Favs: 261 - Follows: 179 - Updated: 10/1/2013 - Published: 4/3/2010 - Lugia - Complete
Curse Of The Eevee Idol by 8TailFox reviews
Sam and Dave were Two boys who ancient broke an idol of an eevee. The spirit of the idol became angry and transformed Sam and Dave into pokemons. How will they return to their human forms? and how will they survive as pokemon in the real world Humor
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,868 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 3/3/2011 - Published: 12/11/2010
A Being of Insect and Steel by Aleron's Sword reviews
There was one thing I wanted on one of my games. Next thing I know, I become it. Not only do I have to deal with this, but also the things that are trying to either capture or kill me. - Discontinued, will have a rewrite.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 23,660 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 1/11/2012 - Published: 4/24/2011 - N H./Natural H. G., Genesect
The Master of the Land by Aleron's Sword reviews
It was supposed to be a normal hiking trip. Instead, I become something much more after a freak accident. Note: On indefinite hiatus.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,270 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/30/2011 - Published: 4/27/2011 - Groudon
Illusions of a Fox by Aleron's Sword reviews
I thought all kinds of fox were nice. That is until I ran across a strange one on my way to school, which it bit me. Now I have to deal with what it gave me with that bite. Note: On indefinite hiatus.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,578 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 5/11/2011 - Published: 5/1/2011 - Zorua
Shark of the Land by Aleron's Sword reviews
I just love Summer vacation and surfing. Too bad something had to ruin the fun while I was doing the latter. Now I have to watch my own skin after that event. Note: On indefinite hiatus.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,317 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/22/2011 - Published: 5/7/2011 - Garchomp/Gaburias