Home Community Cartoons Total Drama series Musical Shipping for the Sweet Trentney Fans
Musical Shipping for the Sweet Trentney Fans
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Total Drama series, Since: 03-31-11
Founder: Alexex - Stories: 31 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 6 - id: 91071
Because it had to be done, okay? Man. Hehe, thanks for TrueJackVP408 for giving me the idea and nominating me for being the head of this group. :) LONG LIVE TRENTNEY!

Love in Black and White by Ellie Slaughter reviews
I can feel the haunting air around us. I know that we may feel like we're drowning, but our heads are still above the waves. I should have known the tides were getting higher... we can still survive. I know we can. My heart is yours, it's you that I hold.
Total Drama series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,233 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/30/2010 - Courtney, Trent - Complete
My Other Other Half by FeelingThePullCallYourName reviews
I woke up this morning and looked to my right, seeing the man I've loved for so many years. And I didn't feel anything. As if what I've built in those last years had gone... forever? And was it wrong I now felt those feelings with the guy next door? TxCxD
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,885 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/29/2011 - Published: 12/18/2010 - Courtney, Trent
She Will Be Loved by FeelingThePullCallYourName reviews
Trent always held his promises, especially one concerning a certain lady... One-shot, fluff and a little angst-y.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,360 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/26/2010 - Trent, Courtney - Complete
The Unbroken Truth by babydon'tletmefall reviews
There are three rules to assassination. One: Never get caught. Two: Never feel sympathy. Three: Never, absolutely never, fall in love. Courtney Summers, a well known and trusted assassin, finds herself breaking each and every one of these rules. —Trentney
Total Drama series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,506 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/5/2011 - Published: 3/31/2011 - Courtney, Trent
Snow Angel by Unleashed Destruction.x reviews
“Isn’t the snow going to melt?” He asked. “It serves as a memory, so we‘ll never forget.” She simply stated, and they went to the car so she could be dropped home.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,177 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/2/2009 - Courtney, Trent - Complete
Of Guitars and Violin Strings by anonymousreader07 reviews
Music is expression of harmony in sound. Love is the expression of harmony in life." Stephen F. Gaskin-Fifty word themed sentances dedicated to CourtneyxTrent.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,223 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/27/2009 - Courtney, Trent - Complete
The Girl Next Door by Jak Ransom reviews
Trent moves into a new house, away from all of his closest friends. His neighbour Courtney has been going through problems alone when all she needs is a friend. If Trent sees her as an untouchable beauty, then how can he help when she needs him most?
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,185 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/11/2010 - Published: 10/16/2009 - Trent, Courtney
Fake It All You Want by rose.darling reviews
“Men don’t fall for women like me, Trent. Men don’t feel like kissing me. Men don’t stay with me; they leave! Why? Tell me why you would want to?” Courtney yelled at him. Trent shook his head."There is no logical explanation. I'm crazy about you."
Total Drama series - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 24,072 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 1/17/2010 - Published: 12/3/2009 - Courtney, Trent - Complete
Hands Clean by anonymousreader07 reviews
If they could go off doing god-knows-what then why couldn't they? Nothing serious mind you, just a little...diversion. And once it was over they'd wash their hands clean of the entire ordeal.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,392 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/27/2010 - Courtney, Trent - Complete
The ABC's of Trent and Courtney by otaku876 reviews
Tell me the truth," Trent demanded of Courtney. There was dominance that he scarcely showed in his eyes. "Do you love me?" Courtney looked deep into his eyes and spoke the truth. "I... I don't know."
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,271 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/28/2010 - Trent, Courtney - Complete
Sweet Courtney Stein by Mr. Panama Red reviews
Here's my contribution to Alexex's quest to bring more TrentxCourtney stories to this site, since it's a couple I love. A brief one-shot, no summary because it'd give away everything. Read and review. It's fluffy!
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,260 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/4/2010 - Trent, Courtney - Complete
Summerhood by anonymousreader07 reviews
Sometimes he looks to her and he swears he know's her from somewhere before...TxC
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,129 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/7/2010 - Trent, Courtney - Complete
Whirlwind by thehappypursuit-182 reviews
Besides, he reflects, it's inevitable. //Trent&Courtney Trilogy
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,425 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/26/2010 - Courtney, Trent
Better Luck Next Time, Prince Charming by Ellie Slaughter reviews
Eventhough I'm nothing to her, just a mere object to use, to toy with, I want her to take all she can find in me. At all costs. Because deep down, I want to feel that somewhere she has some sort of feelings for me.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,321 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/23/2010 - Trent, Courtney - Complete
Left Behind by anonymousreader07 reviews
Sometimes relationships just don't work because people change... And sometimes the only mistake one can ever make is simply being left behind. TxC
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,549 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/2/2010 - Courtney, Trent - Complete
Winter Sky by instant anarchy reviews
Years later, Courtney is still heartbroken. Who can mend a broken heart?
Total Drama series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 800 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/11/2010 - Courtney, Trent - Complete
Superman by flymeawaytoneverland reviews
'But I can only write this song, and tell you that I'm not that strong. 'Cause I'm no superman.' Fuffy little Trentney one-shot, based on the song Superman by Joe Brooks. Requested by FeelingThePullCallYourName. R&R!
Total Drama series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,530 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/27/2010 - Trent, Courtney - Complete
Strings by Cereal-Killa reviews
Besides, no one should cry over a few broken strings. Trent/Courtney! :D
Total Drama series - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 919 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/13/2010 - Courtney, Trent - Complete
She Will Be Loved by Read.write.review17 reviews
Trent and Courtney have been best friends since they were 3. He promised he would always be there for her. Now, 15 years later, his promise is put to the ultimate test. This is a song fanfic, based on the song "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5. Read&Review.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,326 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/11/2010 - Published: 7/29/2010 - Trent, Courtney
Total Drama Hyrule: Universal Perspective by Overlord-Flinx reviews
Trent and Courtney must quest in a far away land filled with fimiliar faces, both good and bad. Will they succeed in conquering the evils that plot to take over the world? Rated T: For well, you'll see won't you? All Cannon couples, and some non-canon
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Parody - Chapters: 12 - Words: 49,960 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/15/2010 - Published: 9/28/2010 - Trent, Courtney
And so the Story Goes by sawruhr reviews
Contrary to popular belief, Trent and Courtney aren't a result of Duncan and Gwen. Trent/Courtney. A series of oneshots.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,884 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/25/2010 - Published: 11/3/2010 - Trent, Courtney
Removing Hearts by babydon'tletmefall reviews
"I can do it Trent!" Courtney glared at me and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "I'm Courtney Madison Summers! I was a C.I.T. you know?" Of course I knew, she told me everyday-Trent/Courtney one-shot.
Total Drama series - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,784 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/27/2010 - Courtney, Trent - Complete
Trentney: The 100 Theme Challenge! by Islanda reviews
100 chapters. 100 different themes. 100 Trentney one-shots. Theme 6: Break Away; Courtney goes to Trent for help to get revenge on Duncan and Gwen but ends up coming to a realization about her relationship.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,028 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/3/2014 - Published: 1/4/2011 - Trent, Courtney
Beautiful Nightmare by babydon'tletmefall reviews
It was like a dream, she'd go home to the man she was in love with, she'd leave with her lover that could make her go wild. However, no dream so perfect can last so long.—Alejandro/Courtney/Trent
Total Drama series - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,021 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/30/2011 - Courtney, Trent - Complete
Trent's Getting Lucky by Overlord-Flinx reviews
Another Spring day dawns on our quiet island of Wawanakwa, and Trent is spending it trying to get lucky for once, but can Trent ever get lucky? A TrentxCourtney ONE-SHOT. For St. Patrick's Day.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,904 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/15/2011 - Courtney, Trent - Complete
31 | Page 1 2 Next »