Home Community Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks Chipmunk Couples!
Chipmunk Couples!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks, Since: 10-11-11
Founder: a kiss of winter - Stories: 69 - Followers: 0 - id: 95783
Chipmunks are my THANG...and all her fave Chipmunk Couple stories! :D

Till Eternity: Love from beyond the grave by munkedupjoe213 reviews
Everyone knows that you can't live without love. Everyone knows this quote. But what if two chipmunk take it literally just to find love beyond their deaths.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,533 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/24/2012 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Give Me Back My Hat by SassySunshine-PlsReadProfile reviews
He wanted his hat back. She took it from him. So he teaches her a simple lesson. AxB, CGI-verse. One-shot!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 623 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/10/2012 - Brittany M., Alvin S. - Complete
Single Ladies by SawyerSeville19 reviews
Oneshot Songfic. My second fave song from the movie. "It's a song I'm dedicating to you." Brittany said. "Wait, what?" Alvin asked. Review please!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,878 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/8/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
My Alvin x Brittany Rewrite of Chipwrecked Scenes by Jihn Xenil reviews
Most of us have seen Chipwrecked, so most of us have seen the lack of AlvxBritt Romance within it. I am here to fix this. In this story, I've rewrote scenes of Chipwrecked while adding my own to add that missing AxB romance! Enjoy! Adding more scenes!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,870 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 4/14/2012 - Published: 12/19/2011 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
I Won't Let You Down by SawyerSeville19 reviews
While trying to rehearse for the International Music Awards, Alvin discovers Brittany is being very difficult at a certain spot and tries to get to the bottom of it. CGI Version! One-shot R&R please
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,095 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 15 - Published: 4/14/2012 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Through the Years by NotExactlySuperGirl reviews
A look at 20 years of Alvin and Brittany's relationship. AxB, mentioned ExT
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 763 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/11/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
When Will He Marry Me? by jessicaluvzchipmunks reviews
Jeanette is getting married. So is Eleanor. When will it be my turn? A continuation to the "Does He Love Me?" series. Hope you all enjoy.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 47,142 - Reviews: 303 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 9/8/2012 - Published: 3/28/2012 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Something To Live For by AlvinFan07 reviews
Brittany gets sick and Alvin doesnt know what to think or do anymore. Simon cant believe whats happening and wants to do something about it. COMPLETE!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,937 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/12/2007 - Published: 7/23/2006 - Complete
Never Too Late by Esmeia reviews
Tragically, Simon and Jeanette are lost and separated from their families in the struggle with Zoe back on the island. Together, they find the strength to move on and find their way back. But are things ever so simple? - Simonette, CGI.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,706 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/21/2012 - Published: 3/25/2012 - Simon S., Jeanette M.
As She's Walking Away by jessicaluvzchipmunks reviews
A one shot based on the song of that title. Hope you all enjoy. Feel free to review.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,029 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/24/2012 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Goodnight by SassySunshine-PlsReadProfile reviews
Brittany is having a bad night, between hearing noises and having a nightmare about being back on the island. She goes to Alvin for comfort. Cute AxB one-shot! CGI!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,321 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/18/2012 - Brittany M., Alvin S. - Complete
Last Summer by IluvTheChipmunks reviews
Alvin and Brittany met each other last Summer and instantly fell in love. But what happens when Brittany soon sees the real side of him, realizing that Alvin isn't who she thought he was - that he turned out to be everything he said he wasn't. Will Brittany find a reason to love him again? Will Alvin be able to change for her? Or will their love for each other fade into dust?
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 18 - Words: 82,180 - Reviews: 246 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 11/30/2012 - Published: 3/12/2012 - Alvin S., Brittany M.
Past Regrets by Esmeia reviews
Eleanor is now married to a wonderful man, complete with two wonderful daughters. She had made the best choice of her life when she chose to marry the man of her dreams. But, now, she's starting to have second thoughts. What about the boy from her past?
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,962 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/5/2012 - Published: 2/21/2012 - Eleanor M., Theodore S.
Alvin and the Chipmunks 4: Valentine's Day by Stella6 reviews
Yeah, a little late for Valentine's Day. Anyway, this is three oneshots of the Chipmunks and Chipettes during Valentine's. Let's see how it goes for them.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,047 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/19/2011 - Complete
Starships by NickiMinajandRihannaFan reviews
Dave finally trusts Alvin to be alone at the house for a change. Alvin notices that a new girl who loves pink has moved in next door. What ridiculous things will the charming chipmunk do to try to impress her? [Edited and discontinued.]
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,511 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/17/2012 - Published: 3/3/2012 - Alvin S., Brittany M.
Valentine Gift by jessicaluvzchipmunks reviews
A cute little Valentine One Shot. Probably one of the best one shots I have done.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,805 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/13/2012 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Can't live without him by IluvTheChipmunks reviews
It's been a month since he left. Every time Brittany thinks back to that day when she lost him, she soon realizes that her life is useless without him. But what happens when she has had enough with suffering the pain, guilt, loneliness and heartache?
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,626 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/24/2012 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
With Or Without You by Esmeia reviews
A frustrated Jeanette unintentionally blows off Simon during a rehearsal. Regretting her actions, she tries to find a way to make amends. Simonette, short story.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,739 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/31/2011 - Published: 5/29/2011 - Jeanette M., Simon S. - Complete
Moment like this by IluvTheChipmunks reviews
Just seconds before walking down the isle to become Mrs Brittany Seville, Brittany thinks back to the most beautiful moment of her life - the day Alvin finally got down on one knee. AlvinxBrittany oneshot
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,509 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/27/2012 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
A true boyfriend would by IluvTheChipmunks reviews
Alvin tries many ways to prove to Brittany how he is the perfect boyfriend...or at least, he TRIES to prove to her. *CGI universe. AxB Oneshot
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,309 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 14 - Published: 2/18/2012 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Wish I was her, and that you were mine by IluvTheChipmunks reviews
When Brittany spots Alvin with his new girlfriend, and the way he kisses her and smiles at her, Brittany cant help but think back to when Alvin loved her, and when she used to be 'that girl'. But what happens when Alvin sees her again, and wants her back?
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,950 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/11/2012 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
My Greatest Wish by Esmeia reviews
It is nearing Valentine's Day, and Jeanette is at a loss of what to do for her boyfriend, Simon Seville. What can she do to let him know how much he means to her? Oneshot
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,197 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/14/2012 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
1985 by Missuss reviews
All Brittany wanted was a happy family and a supporting husband. But what she got was out of touch teenagers and a husband desperatly trying to win back his glory days. Britt can't take it anymore. Will Alvin be able to win her back or lose her forever?
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,501 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/22/2011 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Trust of a friend who wishes to be more by Heartless demon wolf reviews
It has been six months since Eleanor had her heart broken by Theodore for falling in love with her sister Brittany. Can Alvin restore his friend's broken spirit? And more importently, her shattered heart?
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,145 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/29/2012 - Published: 2/4/2012 - Alvin S., Eleanor M.
Love the way you lie by IluvTheChipmunks reviews
Alvin and Brittany loved each other with all their hearts, but hated each other more than anything or anyone else in the world at the same time. And because of pain, abuse, lies, hate, romance and relationships, their love is forbidden. AxB Oneshot
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,252 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 8 - Published: 2/3/2012 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
59 | Page 1 .. Last Next »