Home Community Books Twilight The devil wears Prada, and the Vampire drives a Volvo
The devil wears Prada, and the Vampire drives a Volvo
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 10-09-09
Founder: Il'Diko - Stories: 34 - Followers: 2 - id: 74928
I desperately search for good Twilight fics, and yeah, there ARE some brilliant fics out there! Feel free to check them out, it's worth your time! Enjoy :) Oh, and PLEASE rewiew them!

Winter Moon by Kristen Elizabeth reviews
One day Jacob woke up to find a beautiful young woman in his bed. Jacob/Nessie, post-Breaking Dawn. Completed after ten years!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 35 - Words: 82,705 - Reviews: 925 - Favs: 323 - Follows: 334 - Updated: 11/3/2019 - Published: 11/29/2009 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
All the Things You Are by Kristen Elizabeth reviews
New Moon era. The vote on Bella's humanity leads to a long overdue father/daughter chat.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,624 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/6/2008 - Emmett, Rosalie - Complete
Yesterday is But a Dream by SunnyZim reviews
Emily Uley could remember a time when life was easy. When she had dreams, ambitions, a bright future. However, we don't always choose our destiny. Sometimes, our destiny chooses us. Recommended in The Lazy Yet Discerning Ficster blog.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,329 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/15/2009 - Emily, Sam - Complete
5 Times Bella Swan Almost Drowned by Stretch reviews
Bella Swan is eighteen years old, and she is not afraid to die... Bella-centric one-shot, with bits of Bella/Edward and Bella/Jacob
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,577 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/10/2010 - Bella - Complete
The World is Moving and I'm Standing Still by rcaqua reviews
Lazarus, come forth. Edward/Piano, and various others
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,847 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/26/2008 - Complete
Glory Glory Glory by rcaqua reviews
Love is the last light spoken.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,032 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Published: 6/12/2008 - Complete
Triangles With Linear Qualities by rcaqua reviews
Jacob doesn't even like geometry.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,234 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/17/2007 - Complete
FiftyEight Nights by Eowyn77 reviews
Bridge between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. The newborns are defeated, the wedding date is set. All that stands between Bella, Edward, and "a happy place" is time. Many thanks to my betas, Darth Ishtar and Tersaseda. Alternating POV.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 35 - Words: 75,648 - Reviews: 898 - Favs: 721 - Follows: 335 - Updated: 12/30/2009 - Published: 12/16/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
With a Spade in my Hands by metro.max reviews
Leah buried so many people that year. SPOILERS FOR BREAKING DAWN
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 699 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/10/2008 - Leah - Complete
Sin of Omission by metro.max reviews
Sometimes he forgets his past. Sometimes he forgets to mention it. edward/tanya, edward/bella
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 851 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/27/2008 - Edward, Tanya - Complete
My Voice of Reason is Hugely Irritating by johnnydicaprio reviews
Edward prepares to leave Bella, when an unseen obstacle gets in his way. He has to get through Alice first. His apparent voice of reason. Of course, of course.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,421 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/11/2008 - Edward, Alice - Complete
Where's The Love? by MarcyJ reviews
Jasper Hale has been keeping a secret from his family. What happens when the truth comes out in the most accidental of ways?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,008 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 33 - Published: 7/5/2007 - Complete
to the victor goes the spoils by jadeddiva reviews
He is selfish and monstrous and one day he will learn his lesson. Edward Cullen during Eclipse
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,919 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/26/2008 - Complete
to sin, and salvation by jadeddiva reviews
He takes another breath of the air he does not need, and prepares to spend yet another twilight alone. Edward Cullen and the challenges of solitary life Edward, Edward/Bella
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,600 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/3/2008 - Complete
The Talk by Suburban Sun reviews
Carlisle, I'm 103 years old. Do you really think I need to be getting the sex talk from you?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,710 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 15 - Published: 1/6/2009 - Edward, Carlisle - Complete
The Star Quilt by Minisinoo reviews
COWBOYS & INDIANS sequel. In the wake of their road-trip to Texas, Leah and Jasper have formed a nascent family -- but where does that leave Alice? And after all that's happened to Leah, can she still hope for even an approximation of normal life?
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,727 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 25 - Published: 7/9/2009 - Alice, Leah - Complete
Shades of Grey by Lady Bracknell reviews
Edward and Jasper have tried to be good for years. One night, they give up on the concept entirely. But how good will they be at being bad? Set pre-Twilight.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,955 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/3/2009 - Edward, Jasper - Complete
Perhaps by Hecate's Wrath reviews
And perhaps not. There are things worse than death and they have made all the difference.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 855 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/3/2009 - Carlisle - Complete
moves in mysterious ways by Lisse reviews
Sometimes the prey evolves, or at least learns how to issue restraining orders. Metafic.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,329 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 871 - Follows: 111 - Published: 6/18/2008 - Bella - Complete
I Keep Smoking Cigarettes by Stretch reviews
Leah takes a long drag and exhales into the bright evening air, watching the smoke fade against the dimming sky. “I don’t like weddings,” she mutters simply.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 299 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 19 - Published: 12/1/2008 - Leah, Rosalie - Complete
Friday's Child by Lisse reviews
Ten facts about one girl. Sorta-metafic, ginormous Breaking Dawn spoilers.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 819 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 363 - Follows: 30 - Published: 8/5/2008 - Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Forever Seventeen by greenconverses reviews
You’re never going to die, and you’re always going to be stuck in the purgatory that is puberty and high school. You’re forever seventeen and everything changes but you. Pre-Bella Edward character piece.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 967 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/14/2008 - Complete
for what it's worth by jadeddiva reviews
Edward was intent on making sure I experienced everything a human being possibly could, up to and including stuffing myself full of good old American cuisine. Bella and her human experiences on the Fourth of July. Post-Eclipse.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,402 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/26/2008 - Complete
For All Time by Suburban Sun reviews
From the passenger seat on the way home from prom, Bella learns why and why else going to the dance was so important to Edward. Written for the Twilight Gift Exchange.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,457 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/15/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Fight Club by Wilhelmina Willoughby reviews
The coven is out on the hunt. Emmett has been assigned babysitting duty, but boxing on the television has given him grand ideas and the newest Cullen, on her own for mere seconds, has gone astray... One-shot!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,307 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/15/2008 - Complete
30 | Page 1 2 Next »