Home Community Movies Pirates of the Caribbean The SparrowSwann Coffee Shop
The SparrowSwann Coffee Shop
Follow .
Focus: Movies Pirates of the Caribbean, Since: 09-26-07
Founder: Velirae.1245 - Stories: 74 - Followers: 14 - id: 50928
Hello! All the Sparrabeth stories that I thought were brilliantly written. Some of the best of the best! Please feel free to read and enjoy! Sit down and get lost through yonder link.

Care To Dance? by JustAnotherAuthorDurping reviews
Post AWE AU Sparrabeth; After an argument from the day before, Jack attempts to win Elizabeth back over to his side with a rather unique idea. R&R?
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,475 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/25/2008 - Capt. Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth S. - Complete
Stories of Song by JustAnotherAuthorDurping reviews
Ten short Sparrabeth drabbles based on ten random songs. Not a song-fic. Review?
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,578 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/19/2008 - Capt. Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth S. - Complete
Just Words by edieslugbug reviews
Short drabbles. Jack needs to tell Elizabeth something, and his conscience is urging him to do it. Complete, I told you it was short.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 287 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 3/2/2008 - Published: 3/1/2008 - Capt. Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth S. - Complete
Prettier That the Pearl by Get Morbid reviews
Oneshot JE, funfluff. You love, are much prettier that the pearl, He laughed, And if I do says so myself, I'm prettier as well.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 600 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/7/2006 - Complete
You Found Me by Jaeh reviews
“I’m going to save you, Lizzie.” “Why?” “Because, you taught me this song once, and it’s high time you live up to it. With me.” - Sparrabeth SongFic to the song, You Found Me by Kelly Clarkson
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,756 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/24/2008 - Capt. Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth S. - Complete
Playful Eyes by GabbyAbby reviews
The statement should have angered her, annoyed her, made her embarrassed.It should have done anything but make her wonder what it would feel to be naked in front of the legendary Captain Jack Sparrow.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 736 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/29/2006 - Complete
Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder by ThePirate'sBride reviews
In his desperation to save Elizabeth’s life, Jack makes a deal with Calypso. But this triggers another chain of events that lead to even more devastating consequences. Now their days together are numbered. Will their declaration of love come too late? JE.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 27,036 - Reviews: 138 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 5/31/2008 - Published: 2/21/2008 - Capt. Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth S.
Avoidance by The-Pirate-Lass reviews
They have recently rescued Jack and Will and Elizabeth have called off their wedding, but she is still avoiding Jack. What will he do to solve it? Sparrabeth. AU AWE.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,813 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/18/2008 - Elizabeth S., Capt. Jack Sparrow - Complete
The Fifth Brethren Court by Jane Bell reviews
Thirty - perhaps forty - years after AWE, the Brethren is once again summoned. Sparrabeth
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,212 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 11 - Published: 2/7/2008 - Capt. Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth S. - Complete
Denial by Wicked R reviews
postcredits extended AWE scene. Sparrabeth! Go figure that one!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 546 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/24/2007 - Elizabeth S., Capt. Jack Sparrow - Complete
Candlelight by madame.alexandra reviews
Her last words will haunt him forever.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,309 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/23/2007 - Capt. Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth S. - Complete
A Loss to Gain by Daring Dreamer reviews
William has left to attend to his Dutchman duities; Elizabeth went to tend to hers as the Pirate King. One lonely month filled with regret, sadness and uncertainty passes and Elizabeth gets a visit of hope in the form of a familiar pirate. 2nd chances?
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,117 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 1/26/2008 - Published: 1/23/2008 - Capt. Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth S.
The Last Kiss by SALJStella reviews
Sparrabeth one-shot. At the end of AWE, Jack lets Elizabeth kiss him. Things don't really change, and they don't really get better, but in some way, that last kiss still answers some of the questions they've left unanswered for so long.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 969 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/25/2008 - Capt. Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth S. - Complete
Collide by Zayz reviews
Recently edited song fic to a 'deleted scene' for AWE. Partially Sparrabeth and partially Willabeth. Essentially, it is my personal and slightly biased fantasy take on why Elizabeth ended up with Will. R&R?
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,148 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/22/2008 - Elizabeth S., Capt. Jack Sparrow - Complete
Splintered Hearts by Gea reviews
Set during DMC. A simple splinter leads Elizabeth to acknowledge a few important things about herself and Jack. Sparrabeth. ONESHOT
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,411 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/10/2006 - Complete
Truth Among Other Things by Gea reviews
Set during AWE. Spoilers involved. Elizabeth confronts Jack about certain decisions and past mistakes while trying her best to keep her distance. SparrabethJE Oneshot but I could update with another chapter.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,572 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/8/2007 - Complete
Breaking Ties by JustAnotherAuthorDurping reviews
Sparrabeth. Elizabeth and her son are living in England with her aunt, where Elizabeth is forced once again into the walls of society. -On severe may never finish hiatus-
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 24,341 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 8/29/2008 - Published: 1/11/2008 - Capt. Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth S.
Unrescued by Florencia7 reviews
A short poem. Post AWE. Elizabeth's POV. Character death. Sparrabeth [implied].
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 478 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/25/2007 - Elizabeth S. - Complete
I Have Faith In You by Florencia7 reviews
Sparrabeth. Post AWE. Elizabeth runs away from home & Will to find Jack, but it is merely the beginning of a new adventure... Please note: written before the actual AWE release.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 46 - Words: 76,252 - Reviews: 657 - Favs: 236 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 7/11/2007 - Published: 4/5/2007 - [Elizabeth S., Capt. Jack Sparrow] - Complete
Not For Me by SparrowsFlight reviews
During AWE. Sparrabeth. Liz finds out that she's starting to fall for Captain Jack. After a visit with Captain Teague she learns of the events that have shaped the life of her love. In the end these three find out just what they'd be willing to die for.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 25,268 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 1/5/2011 - Published: 7/20/2007 - Elizabeth S., Capt. Jack Sparrow - Complete
Final Stand by SparrowsFlight reviews
You came back for me. The final battle of AWE between Jack, Davy and Elizabeth. Sparrabeth story my 1st one so please read and REVIEW. One shot
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,480 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 10 - Published: 6/26/2007 - Capt. Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth S. - Complete
I Wanted A Kiss by Wicked R reviews
Two drabbles, two kisses. Sparrabeth.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,155 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/9/2008 - Published: 1/8/2008 - Capt. Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth S. - Complete
Started With A Kiss by ThePirate'sBride reviews
Elizabeth finally acts on what she feels for Jack, lust. They start a passionate affair. But with complications and obstacles along the way, can they face the truth about what they really feel? Sparrabeth. Formerly Something More Than Before. I own nothin
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 35,952 - Reviews: 223 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 2/20/2008 - Published: 1/7/2008 - Capt. Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth S. - Complete
Home for the Holidays by geekmama reviews
Drabbles written for Erinya, per her Secret Santa request: Jack visiting Shipwreck Cove for Christmas. In the spirit of hundreds of movies about coming home for the holidays. Humor, romance, family antics, JE romantic comedy, etc.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,484 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/2/2008 - Elizabeth S., Capt. Jack Sparrow - Complete
I Never Wanted You to Do the Right Thing by Haven Artemis Roth reviews
During Dead Man’s Chest, Jack almost kissed Lizzy and when he didn’t, she said, “I’m proud of you Jack.” But what was she really thinking?
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 216 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/25/2007 - Elizabeth S., Capt. Jack Sparrow - Complete
66 | Page 1 .. Last Next »