Home Community Books Fairy Tales The Evil Queens
The Evil Queens
Follow .
Focus: Books Fairy Tales, Since: 06-29-05
Founder: rainkisser - Stories: 23 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 6 - id: 17676
Whose the fairest of them all? Who said life is fair? The Evil Queens: twisting fairy tales to our cackling pleasure.

The Innocent by Smallville is fun reviews
What if the glass slipper had fit one of Cinderella's stepsisters?
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 546 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/7/2008 - Complete
Why? by nyc2dragon reviews
Cinderella visits her Stepmother's grave, asking a few question, and getting a few things off her mind.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 983 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/6/2007 - Complete
Beauty and the Beast by deranged-insanity reviews
A beast's only hope lies to a lady named, Belle. But what if Belle isn't what she really is. What if Belle is another beast herself, more dangerous and gullible than Beast is? Find out.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,952 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/10/2007 - Published: 8/20/2007 - Complete
Rapunzel by crystallized lace reviews
Her golden hair is not quite what everyone says it is. Nor is where her tower is. Rapunzel told with twists slightly from Greek mythology and my own odd mind.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 181 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/3/2007 - Complete
A Thorn Defends by Mizamour reviews
[Snow White from the Queen's perspective] I would look at her and see the life in her eyes and send her out into the garden, away from these dark halls. Sometimes I would watch her. It was the closest I got to the sun.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,759 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/30/2006 - Published: 8/27/2005
The Queen of the Ice and Snow by Queen Tabitha Tall reviews
It was not the winter that they loved. And She did not love at all. But the Queen of the Ice and Snow moves as she pleases, and now they will find themselves in the midst of the longest winter of their lives...
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,654 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/18/2007 - Published: 11/16/2006
The Nixie by Backroads reviews
Things wait in the water by the old mill pond... and they never forget a promise made.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,170 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/17/2006 - Published: 10/12/2006 - Complete
A River in Shalott by FaylinnNorse reviews
A retelling of the poem, The Lady in Shalott. Um, summaries are evil, so that's all I'm going to say, just read and review!
Fairy Tales - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Tragedy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,149 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/26/2006 - Published: 10/14/2006 - Complete
Reflections of the Enchantress by DallaLuna reviews
I knew that the enchantment would change him, but I never anticipated the metamorphasis that took place.' The enchantress who cast the spell realizes the man she loved is not the Beast before her. And the entire reason is the daughter of a poor merchant.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,120 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/14/2006
Mining For Beauty by Chocolate Herrings reviews
A fairy tale that's been unearthed. Be forewarned, it's a dark tale.
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,906 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Published: 8/19/2006 - Complete
Heirlooms by Nelras reviews
A series of largely unrelated oneshots about the generation following several tales.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 9,555 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/24/2008 - Published: 5/11/2006
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall by ice-meets-fire reviews
My tragic tale of Snow White, from a whole new perspective. Review... please?
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,449 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/22/2006 - Complete
A Prince a Horse and an Adventure by Bingo7 reviews
You always hear about these poor princesses having to marry this unknown prince. What about the poor princes that have to marry some unknown princess? Ok, so I did know Princess Anastasia, but that just makes it worse.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 47 - Words: 86,083 - Reviews: 361 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 12/16/2006 - Published: 3/13/2006 - Complete
Love, Sacrifice, Necessity by randomfan276 reviews
[oneshot] Ever wonder why Snow White's stepmother want to kill her in the first place? Or why the king never made an appearance in the story? Here, the stepmother tells her own tale, a tale of the power of love, sacrifice, and chilling necessity.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,781 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/16/2006 - Complete
Dark Roses by nebulia reviews
A hundred years ago, the Queen vanished. A hundred years ago, a woman was turned into a wolf. Now, it's up to a young healer grieving over the loss of his older sister to turn her back. How? True love, naturally. But nothing is ever as simple as it seems.
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 20 - Words: 54,618 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 2/8/2007 - Published: 12/31/2004
Catch Me by EvenSong reviews
Complete! Elensar is a Princess who has been kidnapped by the dashing King of Delran, at the behest of her oldest sister, no less. Through her cynicism and dry wit, she tells her story, which is based off the Twelve Dancing Princess.
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 33 - Words: 100,823 - Reviews: 432 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 8/26/2005 - Published: 6/11/2004 - Complete
Broken Slipper by Backroads reviews
An alternate ending to Cinderella: What is a single ball worth?
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 457 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/4/2003 - Complete
My Story The True Story by The Wicked Queen by inquisitive me reviews
So you think you know the true story of Snow White? Well the you're wrong. Read to find out what the Wicked Queen ahs to say about all this... (one-shot) I had to do it 4 english. R&R please.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 965 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/5/2004 - Complete
the Beauty of the Snow by Nubilus reviews
Solita was left crown princess when the king and queen died. Her stepmother is burning with jealous rage at the girl’s dawning beauty, and the fact that her sons would not be the ones ascending to the throne. So, she has prepared a few 'accidents'..
Fairy Tales - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,342 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/1/2005 - Published: 3/22/2005
Nev by Backroads reviews
A modern Snow White is thrown into a world of magic and secrets when she discovers a mystery of her family and is brought into the woods for protection.
Fairy Tales - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 27,851 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/19/2005 - Published: 10/17/2003 - Complete
Curses and Kisses by Phillippa of the Phoenix reviews
She’s a doctor’s daughter under a spell of a queen. He’s a prince with the worst luck of all. Even with the help of two fairies and the friendship of six giants and a dog, how will the Frog Prince and Sleeping Beauty hook up?
Fairy Tales - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 18,481 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/7/2005 - Published: 10/31/2004 - Complete