Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto NarutoSasUKE
NarutoSasUKE
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 10-23-05
Founder: Sweetsong - Stories: 1,072 - Followers: 742 - Staff: 25 - id: 23514
A Naruto x Sasuke library featuring Seme!Naruto and Uke!Sasuke. Features all stories, oneshot to chaptered, with this pairing. Mission Statement: to become the biggest archive of NaruSasu fics and to spread the NaruSasu love! Always looking for more staff to help out! PM manager if interested in staffing or if you have any recommendations, questions, or requests for removal of fics. Subscribe if you love NaruSasu!

(NaruSasu) Nightmare by VicyVn reviews
Naruto had a creepy nightmare, which sadly became true... Hokage!NaruxSasu!ANBU, Warning inside.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,170 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 12/7/2013 - Published: 12/4/2013 - Naruto U., Sasuke U. - Complete
Crossing Dangers by adriatic-air reviews
The vampire and the werewolf. Age-old enemies. Naruto is the lone traveler, fighting to stop the fighting, a being powerful enough to overcome both breeds. Sasuke is his vampiric companion, picked up during one of his travels. NaruSasu.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,462 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 5/4/2009 - Published: 8/11/2008 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
From the Shadows by kissjara reviews
After the accident, Sasuke moved on yet he stills carries the burgen in his heart. He is now in Junior High. But... The Naruto Uzumaki he thought that was dead is still alive. How will Sasuke react to it? NARUSASU. *Prologue: /s/8483192/1/From-the-Shadows-Chapter-00-Our-Past
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,691 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 7/27/2013 - Published: 8/31/2012 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Pets by Whackjop reviews
Kakashi doesn't like most animals. What made him take in the little Uchiha in the rain? KakaIru, NaruSasu and others.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,485 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 3/2/2007 - Published: 2/16/2007 - Sasuke U., Kakashi H.
Family Affair by Juleanne reviews
Minato is his mother’s boyfriend: Naruto, the moronic son that came as part of the package. Eventual NaruSasu.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,325 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 143 - Updated: 6/11/2012 - Published: 12/3/2009 - Sasuke U., Naruto U.
But I'm Prettier! by MaxStupidity reviews
Jealous!Sasuke, Modern AU, drabble, and embarrassing, copious amounts of cheese. Naruto/Sasuke
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 372 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 38 - Published: 5/6/2012 - Naruto U., Sasuke U. - Complete
Trouble From Behind by Kisshin-tama Nippi reviews
Harry Potter Xover, NaruSasu soft BL. The shinobi world shattered five years ago, and the pieces are still scattered. When Sasuke and Naruto are brought together for an extra difficult mission, it will all come to a head, whether they like it or not.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 36,926 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 10/14/2008 - Published: 6/13/2008 - Sasuke U., Naruto U.
i hate when he cry's by Yaoifan101 reviews
naruto see's sasuke crying in a graveyard what will sasuke find at the graveyard the next day this only my 2nd fic also kinds short and there IS YAOI narusasu but its not anything really hard its like loving but it IS DEFINITALY NARUSASU
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 891 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/9/2008 - Sasuke U., Naruto U. - Complete
Happily Ever Wait! What! by OhHowFluffyYouAre reviews
A fairy tale has never been so angry or strange before. Major Crackfic. Rated T for language. NaruSasu.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,480 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 19 - Published: 9/14/2010 - Naruto U., Sasuke U. - Complete
Cupcake Anyone? by OhHowFluffyYouAre reviews
Naruto really needed to learn that a cupcake will not fix all his problem. Especially when said problem is that his best friend's little brother is undeniably and stalkerishly in love with him. Eventual NaruSasu. Dedicated to Mako75.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,083 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 116 - Published: 5/31/2010 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Magic of Love by a.taiga reviews
For Sasuke, Gaara is her savior and Naruto is a bastard. The one she likes is Gaara, right? She can't be falling for the bastard, right? FemSasu GaaSasu NaruSasu
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,572 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 7/4/2009 - Published: 6/30/2009 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Chaos At Hogwarts by Asian Tinkerbell reviews
.:On HOLD:. Naruto and Sasuke are on a mission at Hogwarts. What happens when the famous trio meets them? Yaoi! Sakura and Ron bashing. NaruSasu DracoHarry
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,548 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 114 - Published: 1/16/2007 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Sexual Assault by Vannahlove reviews
Sasuke threatens to charge Naruto with Sexual assualt AU NARUSASU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 307 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 26 - Published: 2/10/2009 - Sasuke U., Naruto U. - Complete
The Amazing Narusasu Parody Fic by niver reviews
Naruto is seme. Sasuke is uke. High school stuff happens. NARUSASU FOREVER! /A Narusasu parody fic that any Sasunaru fan could enjoy/ /Narusasu fans that can't take a joke might hate this, those who can might not/ /oneshot/
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Parody/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,767 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 17 - Published: 9/2/2007 - Naruto U., Sasuke U. - Complete
Operation Hogwarts by Organic Stories reviews
Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi are sent to Hogwarts to do two things: protect Harry Potter and bring Orochimaru back to Konoha, dead or alive. Takes place during the Triwizard Tournament, Fourth year.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,812 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 156 - Updated: 7/17/2011 - Published: 7/8/2010
12 Days with Naruto by Goldenang reviews
When Naruto decides to woo Sasuke by reenacting the 12 days of Christmas for her, it is a Christmas miracle that he survives to the last day, but will Sasuke actually accept his crazy attempt at love? Narusasu Femsasu
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 26,497 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 12/25/2010 - Published: 12/14/2010 - Naruto U., Sasuke U. - Complete
The Beautiful Letdown by SilverMistKunoichi reviews
Slight AU. My life as the 'lone survivor' is everything that it shouldn't be. I'm on a team of misfits for starters. Not to mention how I tend to subtly rise against people's expectations for me. My name is Sasumi Uchiha, and I'm going to save my brother.FemSasuXNaru
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,583 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 6/28/2011 - Published: 8/19/2010 - Sasuke U., Naruto U.
My Best-Friend by Crimson613 reviews
NaruFemSasu "You are part of the Uchiha Clan…actually you're one of the remaining Uchiha heirs. Your brother is away and has been away for quite some time and you are the lost princess." Mon Meilleur Ami
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,045 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 6/16/2012 - Published: 4/25/2011 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Hidden Feelings by Kumori sensei reviews
NaruSasu. Sasuke sees fangirls outside his house. Concerned with what they may do he runs to the one person he trusts most in the world, Naruto. He lets him stay at his place to remain hidden, but the next day he is greeted with a pleasant surprise. Narusasu. I own nothing.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,107 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 53 - Published: 6/14/2011 - Naruto U., Sasuke U. - Complete
Tainted White by Goldenang reviews
Fantasy AU Sasuke was always meant to be a healer, but when her family is brutally murdered, she defies the healers code to do no harm. UPDATE: I am not liking the way the story is going, so it is on hold until I can fix it. Narusasu femsasu
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 29,930 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 5/28/2010 - Published: 2/25/2010 - Sasuke U., Naruto U.
Children of Vengeance by ForeverFalling86 reviews
Naruto knew marriage wasn't supposed to be easy, but he never thought that it'd be this damn violent. Mr. & Mrs. Smith, NaruSasu style
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 19,403 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 192 - Updated: 9/10/2011 - Published: 5/7/2011 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Bound by ObsessiveCompulsive5699 reviews
Just when things are settling down, a newcomer joins the group, with one thing on his mind: Sasuke. Sequal to "Captive". Contains sasu/naru-naru/sasu ONHIATUS
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,335 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 2/26/2009 - Published: 6/1/2008 - Sasuke U., Naruto U.
Birds and Bees Don't Make Sense by Zebras reviews
Birds and bees really don't make sense when poor Naruto and Sasuke are trying to have a baby, due to a lucky fluke in the Uchiha bloodline. After numerous tries, will they finally have the baby that they wished for? NaruxSasu.AU.OOC.MPreg. T for language.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,390 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 4/17/2008 - Published: 8/13/2007 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
And All that Jazz by Fak3isn0tR3al reviews
-DISCONTINUED- Naruto Uzumaki is working as an agent in the police force. His only mission: take out Orochimaru and his gang with his partners at a jazzy night club. Who knew he'd get a bonus...AU NaruSasu Read and Review! Rating might go up.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,525 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 7/13/2011 - Published: 7/25/2008 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Ai No Jutsu by miku reviews
Shounen-ai. Yaoi. KakaSasuKaka, NaruSasu, OroSasu. Sequel to Sorry. [Sasuke returned to Konoha but why? And if Kakashi had a decision to make, would Sasuke be his priority] R&R please [wondering whether to change rating]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,468 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/11/2005 - Published: 3/15/2005 - Sasuke U., Kakashi H.
522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »