Home Community Movies How to Train Your Dragon How to become a dragon
How to become a dragon
Follow .
Focus: Movies How to Train Your Dragon, Since: 11-05-15
Founder: Vulahnah - Stories: 41 - Followers: 13 - Staff: 1 - id: 122244
This is of Dragons and dragon hybrids Where they are turned into dragons or born as a mix of the two No longer taking submissions Maybe some Toothless/OC action Also a Red Death has been added!

For We Are Few by The Grimm Reaper reviews
Hiccup managed to get away from Berk before his final trial in dragon killing school. Now, five years later, Berk is about to learn that their war with the dragons is just one of many, and they will learn that not all is as it seems, especially when it comes to a certain skinny viking.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,272 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 200 - Updated: 4/17/2018 - Published: 8/2/2017 - [Hiccup, Toothless] Stoick, Heather
Siding with Them by mattjdupree reviews
Thrown off a cliff and captured by the tribe's greatest (human) enemy; how could things get any worse? A moment of sacrifice (and a dash of magic) leads poor Hiccup on an adventure of trust and fear that will leave him forever (physically) changed. HTTYD1 AU. T-rated. Transformation.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 118,923 - Reviews: 181 - Favs: 270 - Follows: 211 - Updated: 7/12/2016 - Published: 6/24/2016 - Hiccup, Stoick, Toothless, Red Death/Big Dragon - Complete
The Human, The Dragon, and The Halfa by Ugly-Duckling123 reviews
What is a Halfa? A Halfa is a being that is Half Human and Half Dragon. This is a story about a Skrill Halfa that finds his way to Berk one day and becomes friends with the Dragon Riders. *I only own half of this because I worked on it together with Gordon519
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,467 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 2/9/2016 - Published: 1/22/2016 - Complete
Impact by Proud2beMexican reviews
Hiccup is waiting for new species to appear. Toothless is waiting for something interesting to happen on the island. Then comes a strange dragoness on Berk. BluTail is a Water-Fury who wandered too far from home. What happens next? Lets just say her arrival has a big impact. Toothless/OC (Eventual) Slight/mild Hiccup/Astrid
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 36,021 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 147 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 12/18/2013 - Published: 10/13/2013 - [Toothless, OC] [Hiccup, Astrid] - Complete
The Adventures of Hiccup the Shapeshifter by DarkForest11 reviews
Hiccup realizes that when Toothless turned him into a dragon, it had one long term effect, the ability to turn into a Night Fury or have any body part of a Night Fury at will. Now Hiccup and his friends will go on crazy adventures and with two Night Furies, what can go wrong? (Take place in my 'The Fury's Bite AU) Cover art by FireWolf2012
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 41,252 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 157 - Updated: 11/1/2016 - Published: 7/5/2015
The Fury's Bite by DarkForest11 reviews
As a last resort to end the terrible reign of the Red Death, Toothless decides Hiccup should be the one to help stop it. I know I suck at titles and summaries but this is my first fanfic so please be nice. Mostly k but if I have to change it up a bit I will at the top of the chapter.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 16 - Words: 14,366 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 6/26/2015 - Published: 5/23/2015 - Complete
The Night's Fury by waveringshadow reviews
When Hiccup finds he has shot down a Night Fury in the woods, he is cursed to live the life the Night Fury has. By day a man, by night a beast. In fear of what would happen should he return to Berk, he hides away for five years until he is discovered by a certain blonde Viking of his past. Loosely based on Beauty and the Beast. Hiccstrid.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 83,350 - Reviews: 352 - Favs: 533 - Follows: 528 - Updated: 10/28/2017 - Published: 2/27/2015 - Complete
Of the Night: Choices, Change, and Fate by mathmonkey167 reviews
Responsibility, rejection, love, anger, adventure... Time passes quickly for the humans and dragons of Berk, but fate finds us all sooner or later. How long can they run from the consequences of their choices? SEQUEL TO OF THE NIGHT. Contains many OC's, starring Hiccup's and Toothless's children. (T for some potential violence, language, and suggestive themes.)
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 63 - Words: 313,654 - Reviews: 613 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 147 - Updated: 1/8/2016 - Published: 10/24/2014 - Hiccup, Toothless, OC - Complete
Of the Night by mathmonkey167 reviews
Yet even as he carried the humans in a roundabout way back to the village, something had wormed its way into the back of the dragon's mind, and though Toothless ruthlessly suppressed it, the feeling had made itself clear. Loneliness.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 42 - Words: 83,498 - Reviews: 215 - Favs: 395 - Follows: 227 - Updated: 5/3/2015 - Published: 8/25/2014 - [Toothless, OC] [Hiccup, Astrid] - Complete
Dragon Body by WinDragon reviews
A young baby is taken from Berk during a dragon raid. No one knows really why they did it, but assume the baby is dead. However, something else happened that takes everyone by surprise. Takes place during HTTYD 1, but is altered to fit this story.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Fantasy - Chapters: 16 - Words: 20,880 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 9/11/2016 - Published: 7/9/2015 - Hiccup, Toothless, Red Death/Big Dragon, Valka
The Last One by Turtlefarts27 reviews
So, I was thinking "Toothless needs a girlfriend." So I've made him one, but shh, that comes later in the story. This is the story of a girl Night Fury who believes she is the last Night Fury, but her knowledge is changed when she comes to a small island called Berk. The rest is self-explanatory. Rated T for some "suggestive language". And it's better safe than sorry for ratings.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 25,344 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 9/20/2015 - Published: 2/4/2015 - Toothless, Hiccup
Blood of a Night Fury by Toothless-the-nightfury reviews
This is a story of Toothless and Hiccup 6 months after the film took place, and all is well - to start. One night a traditional neighbouring Viking tribe attack Berk, fatally injuring Hiccup, yet he survives? And can communicate with Toothless? Complete!
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 36,960 - Reviews: 461 - Favs: 515 - Follows: 292 - Updated: 4/2/2011 - Published: 5/11/2010 - Toothless, Hiccup - Complete
How to Raise a Heart by ReptileGirl497 reviews
Fourth installment of the How to Raise a Dragon series. The Haddock children have all reached their teen years, and are beginning to develop new types of feelings. But Hic is struggling to adapt to these new feelings, especially those for his childhood friend, Unn. How long will it take for him to finally admit to Unn how he really feels? And what happens when new dragons appear?
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 34,058 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 11/13/2018 - Published: 7/24/2015 - [Hiccup, Astrid] OC - Complete
How to Raise a Child by ReptileGirl497 reviews
Third installment of the How to Raise a Dragon series. Raising a child isn't always easy, especially if he is nervous about getting out into the world and discovering new things.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 31,555 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 11/13/2018 - Published: 5/4/2014 - [Hiccup, Astrid] Toothless, OC - Complete
How to Raise a Family by ReptileGirl497 reviews
Sequel to How to Raise a Dragon. Hiccup, Astrid, Toothless, Stormfly, Starlight, and Mortem are all a family now, but what happens when the family begins to expand?
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 20 - Words: 29,440 - Reviews: 186 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 11/13/2018 - Published: 12/3/2013 - [Hiccup, Astrid] [Toothless, OC] - Complete
How to Raise a Dragon by ReptileGirl497 reviews
Hiccup and Astrid go to Dragon Island and find a giant egg that hatches into a baby Red Death. The baby dragon then imprints on Hiccup and follows him back to Berk. With the help of his friends, can Hiccup keep the new Red Death a secret long enough to study it, and hopefully train it?
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 34,120 - Reviews: 194 - Favs: 332 - Follows: 181 - Updated: 11/23/2013 - Published: 9/2/2013 - [Hiccup, Astrid] OC - Complete
The Draconic Boy by DragonDude23 reviews
A boy who is the outcast of his school and his own father finds himself stuck in another world that's full of Vikings and Dragons. Oh yeah, not to mention he's now half human, half dragon himself! Now he must find a way back home without revealing to much about himself for it may cost him his life. (Cover pic is not mine) (I do not own HTTYD, not one bit of it)
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 69,882 - Reviews: 175 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 127 - Updated: 5/16/2015 - Published: 8/21/2013
Bewilderment by Cke1st reviews
There is evidence to suggest that the Snowy Bewilderbeast isn't really dead. I don't want him to be dead; I like that dragon! But the Muddy Bewilderbeast did SOMETHING to keep him out of the rest of the battle. What really happened out there... and how will it affect Berk, Toothless, and Hiccup? Rated K-plus to be safe; the language is all K. One-shot.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,880 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 38 - Published: 7/25/2014 - Complete
Cursed by Angelus-alvus reviews
AU. When the Vikings first came to the island of Berk, they killed almost all dragons that lived there, however, one of them made sure to leave a parting gift to the viking leader.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Suspense - Chapters: 41 - Words: 92,837 - Reviews: 415 - Favs: 560 - Follows: 345 - Updated: 12/11/2011 - Published: 6/29/2010 - Hiccup - Complete
Hiccup the dragon by Queen Valka reviews
What if Cloudjumper took Hiccup instead of Valka? Hiccup is raised with Toothless by Cloudjumper as a dragon. Hiccstrid eventually. Lot's of Stalka.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Friendship - Chapters: 37 - Words: 40,876 - Reviews: 465 - Favs: 592 - Follows: 654 - Updated: 5/11/2015 - Published: 8/18/2014
Title That Gives Nothing Away by Anonymity is crucial reviews
What if Hiccup was taken from his father and mother as a baby and then was raised by dragons? Then what if he was found by Astrid and the rest of the gang and taken back to Stoick. Will the village accept him? Or will the secret past about him be the death of him? Sorry I suck big time at writing summaries Rated T because I'm paranoid *grins sheepishly*
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 14 - Words: 47,404 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 288 - Follows: 224 - Updated: 2/24/2018 - Published: 3/1/2014 - Hiccup, Toothless - Complete
Twice born, once raised by abandonedaccount65493020349586 reviews
What would happen if at the young age of 8 Hiccup was kidnapped by dragons and turned into a young Nightfury, then 5 years later at the age of 13 went back to Berk? Well, I cant tell you that! You'll have to read and find out wont you. Rated T because I worry too much. UNDERGOING REWRITE FROM 21/12/2015
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 10,692 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 192 - Follows: 209 - Updated: 4/25/2015 - Published: 2/19/2014 - Hiccup
HTTYD Dragon Symbol by SupernalGodzilla reviews
A boy was born, but was then was left for dead, dragons then came and receives him and he lives as one of them, to the Vikings he is just a myth but the islanders of Berk are about to see how real he is. (DISCONTINUED! SORRY!) (Read my Bio page to understand why.)
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,902 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 207 - Follows: 208 - Updated: 5/1/2013 - Published: 12/28/2011 - Hiccup, Toothless
Wings by MapleLeafy reviews
With work on Hiccup's flight suit going well, he'll soon be able to drift freely among the clouds with his best friend; but he can't help but wonder what it would be like to have true freedom in the skies. Little does he know, Toothless may just have a trick up his sleeve that'll let Hiccup do a whole lot more than just wonder. AU set around a year before the events of HTTYD 2.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 48,314 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 180 - Follows: 228 - Updated: 7/7/2019 - Published: 1/14/2014 - Astrid, Hiccup, Toothless
Opposites Attract by Proud2beMexican reviews
Toothless is a rude badass Nightfury but when he finds a kind Snowfury do you think they'll stand eachother? Will Toothless change her or will she change Toothless? Toothless/OC Pic by Laetherys on Deviantart
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,050 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 10/29/2012 - Published: 10/6/2012 - Toothless - Complete
41 | Page 1 2 Next »