Home Community TV Shows Kickin' It Hey! You, look over here! Click me!
Hey! You, look over here! Click me!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Kickin' It, Since: 12-31-12
Founder: NaturallyWritten - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 104983
Are you tired of looking through those endless list of Fanfictions? Well look no further! Here is the some of the best Kickin' it Fanfictions. They have sparkling grammar, unexpected plot twist, and everything you would need in a story. So what are you waiting for? READ!

Kickin' It In College by Kickin'Karate reviews
Let's go back to Hit the Road Jack, but this time, Jack actually does leave. Kim still gives him her letter, but he doesn't do the same. Without any contact ever since, Jack returns six years later, but things aren't as he remembers them and Kim is dating... Jerry? (Pairings: Kerry, Millie, Jerry/OC, Jack/OC, Kick) Romance, humor,drama,suspense,andhurt/comfort*Happy Valentines Day*
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 18,369 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 12/28/2012 - Published: 11/14/2012 - Jack B., Kim C.
letters to romeo by teatart reviews
Kim Crawford had a complicated life. Her parents pay no mind to her when she explains how far she's come in her karate training. And her dojo, The Wasabi Warriors has a new recruit that shares a horrible past with her. Which makes the relationship between her and her penpal even closer but it is all too good to be true? AU.
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 37,493 - Reviews: 485 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 168 - Updated: 3/21/2013 - Published: 9/8/2012 - [Jack B., Kim C.] - Complete
Jackeo & Kiminet by his velvet touch reviews
Two households, both alike in dignity, in fair NYC, where we lay our scene, from 20 year grudge brings about more violence,where secrecy makes civil hands mischievous,from forth a party by one of these foes,a pair of star-cross'd lovers don't die...Retelling of Romeo & Juliet, but with less dying involved and a happy ending for all. :)
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 43,649 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 1/22/2014 - Published: 12/8/2012 - Jack B., Kim C. - Complete
Wasabi Warriors: I Fight For You by Forever. Bethany reviews
When the Bobby Wasabi Dojo suddenly closes down, the Wasabi Warriors drift apart. Soon they are all apart of cliques, Kim; who stays strong, manages to break free and fight for the Wasabi Warriors to reunite and bring the fallen dojo, back up. But with this sudden action causes a riot in the school, and Kim struggles at the surfacing new feelings directed to Jack Anderson. -HIATUS
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 41,487 - Reviews: 267 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 4/7/2013 - Published: 10/11/2012 - Jack B., Kim C.
Behind The Borders by NaturallyWritten reviews
It was a honor being accepted into Westwood Prep, it was one of the best schools in the country! Unfortunately, there was one problem. Her mom marked her on the application as a boy! It doesn't stop there though. Who's the lucky boy she gets to room with? Well, sometimes it's best to just stay behind the borders.
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,846 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 8/10/2013 - Published: 1/1/2013 - Jack B., Kim C.
The Girl Who Didn't Cry Wolf by NaturallyWritten reviews
Kim knew she wasn't allowed outside after dark, it was a rule followed by the entire village. What she didn't know was why? What happens when she ignores the rules and goes outside? What happens when she comes across something, or someone? She know's he's hiding something but does she really want to find out? Sometimes it's alot better to just cry wolf.*Based on Red Riding Hood.
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,162 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 7/3/2013 - Published: 12/30/2012 - Jack B., Kim C.
Crazier by StayWeird reviews
One look. That's all it takes for him to make me lose my mind. But I am so sick of the mind tricks. This is all a game Jack, and whoever falls first, looses. So bring it on. Disclaimer; I do not own Kickin it. Please Read and Review!:
Kickin' It - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 30,871 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 12/6/2012 - Published: 4/13/2012 - Jack B., Kim C.
A Huntsman's Tale by StayWeird reviews
In a post-apocalyptic North America Mrs Gold, also known as the Evil Queen has taken over. To gain an advantage over her competition, she had sent the best Huntsman around, Jack, to take the daughter of her rivals heart. Literally. Will he be able to go through with it? Or with she steal his heart instead? Disclaimer: I do not own Kickin it.
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 51,110 - Reviews: 295 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 3/4/2013 - Published: 6/11/2012 - Jack B., Kim C. - Complete
Truth and Denial by Spot an Appaloosa reviews
A tragedy strikes, leaving our Wasabi Warriors in shock. But none of them could've ever imagined the terrible consequences that it would bring them, as our friends already had other problems to deal with, such as Eddie's annoying cousin or Jerry's devastating sister or Kim's relationships, not to mention all the weird looks that Jack gets from everyone. And on top of that…
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Drama/Crime - Chapters: 32 - Words: 124,939 - Reviews: 796 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 6/16/2013 - Published: 7/16/2012 - Jack B., Kim C. - Complete