Home Community TV Shows CSI Greg and Riley
Greg and Riley
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows CSI, Since: 11-29-08
Founder: pinkedgirl - Stories: 17 - Followers: 0 - id: 64493
Fics about our youngest CSIs Greg Sanders and Riley Adams

I'm down, help me back up? by xox-Rikx-Luvz-Hugs-Kisses-xox reviews
Riley's down and it's because of Greg... Riley/Greg. Part of my series, but unrelated to the others. Enjoy!
CSI - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,654 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/28/2009 - Published: 3/2/2009 - Greg S., R. Adams - Complete
They Knew They Loved Each Other by xox-Rikx-Luvz-Hugs-Kisses-xox reviews
They knew they loved each other, but it was unknown to Riley that Greg loved her and Greg didn't know Riley loved him. Part of my Riley/Greg series. It's the first multi-chapter one! I know it's a lame title, but it was all I could think of...
CSI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 4,663 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/10/2009 - Published: 3/1/2009 - R. Adams, Greg S.
The Morning After by xox-Rikx-Luvz-Hugs-Kisses-xox reviews
The morning after... I know it's cliche but it's a very good, funny cliche. Part of my Greg/Riley series... Enjoy! Rating moved down to K , I really don't think it was ever was a T, Minor swearing... I'm a wee bit, or very, bad at humour.
CSI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,327 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/31/2009 - Published: 3/2/2009 - Greg S., R. Adams
Fighting for Love and Helping it Along by xox-Rikx-Luvz-Hugs-Kisses-xox reviews
Riley and Greg... have to love them. Next after They Are More, part of my overall Riley/Greg series. Enjoy!
CSI - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,385 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/11/2009 - Published: 3/2/2009 - R. Adams, Greg S.
They Are More by xox-Rikx-Luvz-Hugs-Kisses-xox reviews
Everyone knows they are more... Riley/Greg
CSI - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 353 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/1/2009 - R. Adams, Greg S. - Complete
Just Friends by xox-Rikx-Luvz-Hugs-Kisses-xox reviews
They were just friends, nothing more, right...? Riley/Greg Unrelated to the others in the series.
CSI - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 331 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/1/2009 - R. Adams, Greg S. - Complete
Guessing by xox-Rikx-Luvz-Hugs-Kisses-xox reviews
Everyone keeps guessing. Part of my Riley/Greg series.
CSI - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 306 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/1/2009 - Greg S., R. Adams - Complete
They Knew by xox-Rikx-Luvz-Hugs-Kisses-xox reviews
Everyone knew... Riley/Greg Part of my series...
CSI - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 292 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/1/2009 - Greg S., R. Adams - Complete
Everyone Noticed by xox-Rikx-Luvz-Hugs-Kisses-xox reviews
Next after Little Things. Everyone is noticing... Summary sucks, I know and I'm sorry about it. Riley/Greg
CSI - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 320 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/1/2009 - R. Adams, Greg S. - Complete
Eyes of Tragedy Eyes of Truth by xox-Rikx-Luvz-Hugs-Kisses-xox reviews
He saw her, she saw him, they saw each other through eyes that don't lie. Little piece about Greg/Riley. Set for when they first met after Warrick's death. No deaths! The tragedy genre relates to after Warrick's death, no one else. Sucky summary, sorry!
CSI - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 211 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 3/1/2009 - Greg S., R. Adams - Complete
Little things by xox-Rikx-Luvz-Hugs-Kisses-xox reviews
Riley/Greg. It was the little things... I know the summary sucks but please read. First in a series hopefully...
CSI - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 519 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 2/28/2009 - Greg S., R. Adams - Complete
Flawless by WitchGirl reviews
Greg goes to Riley for dating advice, but she ends up learning more from him. Greg/Riley, minimal spoilers for "Miscarriage of Justice."
CSI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,360 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 22 - Published: 2/20/2009 - R. Adams, Greg S. - Complete
To Love Is To Suffer by CrystallineSolid reviews
Warrick died and the team's been falling apart. Ecklie hires Riley and they only drift further apart. But when Greg and Riley are injured, one critically, will the team learn to open up to each other and to the new CSI. Greg/Riley Nick/Greg friendship
CSI - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,233 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 5/24/2009 - Published: 1/26/2009 - Greg S., R. Adams - Complete
It's ok by pinkedgirl reviews
During her first case Riley Adams realized that no matter what happened she could always trust in Greg Sanders. She realized that with him around everything was going to be ok.
CSI - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 822 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/29/2008 - R. Adams, Greg S. - Complete
Naming Greg's Ghosts by FarmerLiz reviews
Riley wants to be Greg's friend. She also wants to understand the sadness that haunts her new team. Greg's take on the current woes of GSR.
CSI - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,047 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Published: 11/6/2008 - R. Adams, Greg S. - Complete
Following the Light by happyharper13 reviews
Neon red signs flickered and seldom seemed to mind the temporary casualties of lights and letters blown out and left in a deeper red -- the same crimson as dried blood. Riley Adams couldn't look away. Expository oneshot.
CSI - Rated: K - English - Western - Chapters: 1 - Words: 890 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/12/2008 - R. Adams - Complete