Home Community General The Almighty Self-insert - Reborn - Reincarnation - Rebirth
The Almighty Self-insert - Reborn - Reincarnation - Rebirth
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-15-18
Founder: RedDistrict - Stories: 458 - Followers: 123 - id: 130544
The archive of all the best self-insert that I know.

King Business - Tommen SI by Path Liar reviews
Quick little story of a businessman as a Tommen SI
Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,615 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 151 - Updated: 7/11 - Published: 7/5
Deeds, not Words (SI) by Deimos124 reviews
In the 45th year After Conquest. A man is displaced and pushed into the body of a Westerosi boy.
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 25,800 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 476 - Follows: 616 - Updated: 7/14 - Published: 6/30 - OC
A Minor Acquaintance of the Boy who Lived by CartoonFanaticism reviews
Peter Hanson is a young muggleborn boy who finds himself accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. But unlike most self-insert OCs, Peter doesn't become best friends with Harry Potter and become a major element of the story, not at all! Peter hardly interacts with Harry Potter yet still feels the consequences of his disruptive adventures.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,850 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/14 - Published: 7/6 - OC
A Deal with the Devil by Joyboy203 reviews
Reincarnated into another world as a shinobi named Kagami Uchiha, I am immediately tasked with slaying the entirety of the insane Kaguya clan. Not to mention the bargain I struck with the dark being that sent me here. (Sociopath Si, Third Shinobi War Era)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,019 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 7/8 - Published: 7/6 - [Jashin, OC]
Youth is Wasted on the Young by Screaming Dean reviews
An old school fanboy of Marvel Comics, the Marvel Comics movie universe, and Marvel-based games makes a wish and finds himself in the child's body of his favorite, wall-crawling superhero where he sets out to prepare for his new life as a superhero. Do things go well for him? Come and see. Quasi-self insert.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,439 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 118 - Updated: 6/22 - Published: 6/15 - Spider-Man/Peter Parker
Fairy Survivor by Upper Moon's Eye reviews
Reborn as the 4th child of the Strauss family, Cyrus Strauss plans to enjoy this new world to the fullest. He will live a grand life of adventure as a member of Fiore's most infamous dark guild… Wait, dark guild? Um… I want to join Fairy Tail… Is that Brain? SI/OC Grimoire Heart Dark Fantasy (absolutely no harems)
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 17 - Words: 65,605 - Reviews: 194 - Favs: 396 - Follows: 461 - Updated: 7/19 - Published: 6/7 - Mirajane S., Merudy, Hades/Purehito, OC
System: The Road of Life by CaninNeo reviews
A lucky soul from our world is chosen by the System, a powerful tool in the Omniverse, to host it. SI-OC Gamer. OP in time. AU in time. (Hiatus)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 28,129 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 401 - Follows: 572 - Updated: 6/30 - Published: 12/25/2019 - OC, Sakumo H., Kakashi H., Obito U.
Rainfall by Dr.Dawdler reviews
A girl reincarnates to the world of Naruto with no knowledge of said universe. She was born in the Hidden Village of Mist as an esteemed heir of the Yuki clan. She has everything a little girl could ask for...if only people stop trying to kill her. [Re-Uploaded]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 17 - Words: 84,941 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 6/22 - Published: 6/11 - Kisame H., Mei T., OC
Reborn in Kirigakure by Naru321 reviews
SI-OC Story. Inspired by Revolution by black9 and few others. Kaito was a high school graduate before finding himself in a village full of murderers. (Kaito has Shikotsumyaku, Dead Bone Pulse). Disclaimer: I own nothing.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,106 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 234 - Published: 6/6 - Mei T., OC
Magical Fallacies by Kittyfox77 reviews
This is my new life: Charlotte Campbell, Ravenclaw. I don't remember my past life very well, but I do remember Harry Potter's life...decently well. It's hard to protect a future I'm better off not remembering, especially since I sometimes forget the details! All I want is to be a happy witch with a good life; why did I have to remember all the Harry Potter spoilers? SI/OC.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 23 - Words: 120,809 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 247 - Follows: 358 - Updated: 5/13 - Published: 8/5/2018 - George W., OC, Fred W., Nott
Diamond Dust by Komine reviews
I died 2013, reborn into 1927. Not only that, but also straight into Harry Potter-fictional-London. And god forbid that I am allowed to live a normal life when I'm born into a magical world. No thanks to all the luck of the world, I end up in front of the young and growing Tom Marvolo Riddle, Dark Lord-to-be. Let me tell you, it's not fun. (Quasi)SI-OC -on indefinite hiatus-
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,517 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 274 - Follows: 376 - Updated: 6/30/2016 - Published: 4/19/2016 - Tom R. Jr., OC
The Story of the Yuugi Ninja by Moto Ayashi reviews
One person. Just one. Will he be able to change the world? To save a family from darkness, no, a world from darkness, one needs special bravery and skill. Luckily, blessed by Gaia, is one that can do just that. Follow Ayashi Uchiha as he tries to survive in the shinobi world. Gamer and Naruto crossover. Slight AU. SI OC as MC. Inspired by Ninja Gamer and Yami: the Gamer Kage
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,376 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 179 - Updated: 3/18 - Published: 11/1/2019 - OC, Naruto U., Hinata H.
Goddess of War by Siera-Knightwalker reviews
{Congratulations! You have been chosen to be reincarnated in the land of Kirigakure no Sato with the power of 'The Gamer'. Please enjoy and express customer satisfaction after your death!} Instead of my afterlife, I woke up in the single most dangerous place after the Warring Era. Thanks, I appreciate it, System!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,790 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 178 - Updated: 6/7 - Published: 5/25 - Ao, Yagura, Mei T., OC
ASOIAF Perk System: Wildling Edition by SovngardeIsHere reviews
Thrust into the world of Ice and Fire, a man is now blessed with a system that grants him magical abilities. Watch as he ventures forth and tries to make the lands beyond the wall into a kingdom of its own. Alternate and more tamer fic than my other one. Will have some D&D adventures in the mix.
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,222 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 114 - Published: 3/12 - OC
Greater Than the Sum by Gunooner reviews
As the dementors board the Hogwarts Express, a soul from our world is merged with Neville. Contending with a resurgent Dark Lord and the weight of incomplete future knowledge is the challenge. Now he just has to see if he can rise to it. Neville!SI, Elemental Magic. Fourth Year complete! Hope to get the first chapter of OoTP posted near the start of August.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 82,474 - Reviews: 329 - Favs: 1,292 - Follows: 1,648 - Updated: 7/19 - Published: 5/17 - [Neville L., Fleur D.] Harry P.
A Song of RPGs by SovngardeIsHere reviews
Being gifted with a strange power, a man from our world finds himself thrust right into the middle of a sickening and horrifying world. Watch as he explores what mysteries this world holds. SI gamer mc.
Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,403 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 127 - Published: 2/27
Let Madness Reign: An Aerys II SI by BasileusKomnenos reviews
Follow the tale of a man from our world navigate the political landscape of Westeros as the Mad King himself. Will he restore glory to House Targaryen or will he hasten its downfall?
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,939 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 294 - Follows: 419 - Updated: 4/26 - Published: 10/2/2019 - Stannis B., Viserys T., Aerys T., Rhaella T.
Rune Master by Marisandini reviews
After a dreadful accident, an anime enthusiast was reborn as Roy Jurenelle. A second life sounds like a blessing right? Not when you know there'll be war 24 years later. Of all anime he could have been reborn in, it had to be one he never finished reading and knowing the coming war between mages, an immortal and a dragon. I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 45 - Words: 243,645 - Reviews: 260 - Favs: 1,101 - Follows: 1,189 - Updated: 7/28/2019 - Published: 7/3/2016 - Lucy H., Natsu D., OC
The Sun of Sunyshore by BANIX reviews
I didn't ask to be a Gym Leader, but I somehow found myself as one. Damn it, Flint. THIS is all your fault! I want to resign! I WANT TO RESIGN! SOMEONE, SACK ME! (Reincarnated OC as Volkner)
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 25 - Words: 133,135 - Reviews: 427 - Favs: 1,632 - Follows: 1,792 - Updated: 6/26 - Published: 6/8/2019 - [Volkner/Denzi, Jasmine/Mikan] Flint/Ōba, OC
In Pursuit Of Magic by Zero Rewind reviews
Somehow, I find myself reborn in the world of Harry Potter as a no-name orphan. You know what that means: pursuing magic's secrets and uncovering the most tantalizing of mysteries this world has to offer! Oh, Voldemort? Why should I care? OC SI
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 26,262 - Reviews: 342 - Favs: 2,170 - Follows: 2,951 - Updated: 7/11 - Published: 2/16 - OC
Subaru: Gamer and Shinobi by Smartyul reviews
Waking up in a foreign world might seem bad. But add in that you wake up in the Naruto universe and you have the powers of The Gamer? Now we're talking. I want to find out more about this world and help unite the people. Because after all, my name is Subaru, the Uniting of People. OP!Reincarnated!Gamer!OC Gamer/Naruto Crossover. Inspired by other stories.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,405 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 536 - Follows: 703 - Updated: 7/19 - Published: 2/23 - OC
Dawn Of The Citadel by raghavanandnath2003 reviews
When we die where do you think we go? Afterlife? Heaven? Hell? But our protagonist didn't go to any of those places, he instead went to the Wizarding World. Meet Ethan Williams, the self proclaimed Future Best Wizard Of The World with a knack for the adventure.- Atleast that's what he says about himself. Ratings may change as the story progresses. Story has detailed magic.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,034 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 40 - Published: 3/21 - Hermione G., OC
From the Roots by BibbityBoppityBoots reviews
Born into a world he vaguely remembers and ensnared in the darkness beneath tangled Roots, Dai strives to change the world and himself from a dark future. But darkness is difficult to see when he is buried in it himself. The Game has begun. OC/sort of SI centric. Gamer style.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,677 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 153 - Updated: 7/5 - Published: 4/18
A Song of Desperation and Directness by SlackerJ reviews
In continuation of my bad self-insert into the Game of Thrones habit, I present to you the story of a modern man waking up in the body of Joffery Baratheon at the beginning of the series. Enjoy...
Game of Thrones - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 20 - Words: 24,039 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 196 - Updated: 7/20 - Published: 1/13 - Joffrey B., OC
To All The Voices by NovaMe reviews
In the books, Hermione Granger was the courageous one, the orderly one, the perfectionist. Now … well, she's practically the same. Except she has a sister, me. And okay, that changed a couple of things for the both of us. SI-OC
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 14,504 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 5/5 - Published: 4/27 - Hermione G., OC
193 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »