Home Community General Reincarnation SI OC
Reincarnation SI OC
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 08-04-15
Founder: Evilshallprevail - Stories: 271 - Followers: 111 - Staff: 1 - id: 121212
Self Insert Reincarnation

Pro Potentia - For Power by MarlasSett reviews
He's been wandering London for weeks when he sees him. The pale faced child with wispy black hair and threadbare clothing. He's soft in the way children are, but amidst the gaggle of little bodies, he stands with the air of a man grown. Marek glances at the pinned sign that reads 'Wool's Orphanage' and then back at the child. So this was Voldemort? - This can be found on ao3.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,024 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 7/6 - Published: 5/18
The Sawada Family Takes No Crap from Nobody by GC4life reviews
Sawada Nana had many secrets. Some were simple (where the cookies were hidden away from small hands). Some were big (being reborn from a man to a woman was an... interesting change). Either way, Nana had kids to look after, and if the world thought they could take even one of the Sawada kids by force they had another thing coming.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 26 - Words: 219,651 - Reviews: 248 - Favs: 737 - Follows: 812 - Updated: 6/16 - Published: 5/26/2019
Not now, not ever by Brittiecoolgirl reviews
Being transported into Kageyama's body wasn't what I had planned. I didn't like being someone, it scared me. Throw my in social anxiety and distrust for a certain someone and you've got the recipe for disaster. Right? ON HIATUS UNTIL I FINISH 'NOT WHAT I EXPECTED'
Haikyu/ハイキュー - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 17,744 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 177 - Follows: 203 - Updated: 10/3/2019 - Published: 3/25/2019 - Tobio K., Toru O., OC
Fighting Fate by e-addi reviews
A woman dies and is reincarnated as a gender-bent version of Allen Walker. Her actions and involvement bring ripples to an incomplete plot. In a world where grief creates monsters for war and humanity falling to depravity... In a struggle between morality and love... Is there even a choice? SIOC. Slow Burn. Starts Pre-Canon (Allen's childhood). Eventual Fem!SIOC!Allen/Tyki
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 31,750 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 444 - Follows: 484 - Updated: 1/2/2017 - Published: 8/4/2016 - [Allen Walker, OC, Tyki Mikk] Mana W.
Reflection of the Soul by Red Sova reviews
I had heard of Soul Theory in passing, but to be honest, I never really paid much attention to it as I always had something 'more important' to do. Now though..Now I wish I had actually paid attention because those lessons I had so casually deemed 'unimportant' affected me more than I would have ever suspected... 'All in favor of getting off this looney train...Jump now.'
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 22,994 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 5/31/2019 - Published: 7/23/2018 - Vendice, Bermuda, Arcobaleno
Revel by Lore55 reviews
Her whole life Victoria has been only one thing; pretty. She thought she was fine with that. She was wrong. Katakuri/OC
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 39,630 - Reviews: 217 - Favs: 557 - Follows: 631 - Updated: 6/23 - Published: 11/30/2018 - [OC, Charlotte Katakuri] - Complete
Juggling Jingoism by Tsume Yuki reviews
In which Lu Ten survives the attack at Ba Sing Se and somehow ends up the Avatar's new father-figure.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,811 - Reviews: 269 - Favs: 874 - Follows: 1,092 - Updated: 12/15/2019 - Published: 8/14/2019 - [Lu Ten, OC] Aang, Zuko
fudging original by AlunaGray reviews
Breaking canon or changing anything from the plot wasn't part of Percy Weasley's plan. He wants a normal life. Or as normal as a wizard-in-training's life could ever be. Was that too much to ask? Apparently it was, if Cedric fucking Diggory asking him to the TriWizard's Tournament's Ball was any indication. When in Merlin did that even happen! Reincarnated!OC-Percy. AU.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,383 - Reviews: 126 - Favs: 731 - Follows: 800 - Updated: 7/27/2019 - Published: 3/21/2019 - Percy W., Oliver W., Cedric D., OC
Cold Rebirth by XAgent-Venom666X reviews
One moment I'm living a normal life, the next I'm accepting an offer that has me reborn in the body of an intergalactic tyrant. With a universe I know a lot about, and incredible power at my fingertips, my path has no limits. But this universe will need all the help it can get to survive. They already have enough heroes...time to show them what a monster can do. SI/Cooler
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 36,079 - Reviews: 449 - Favs: 1,081 - Follows: 1,255 - Updated: 11/27/2019 - Published: 4/28/2019 - Goku, Cooler, Whis
Murphy's Law by SilverStar56 reviews
They called her a miracle. She thought she was a mistake in the making.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,362 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 270 - Follows: 336 - Updated: 5/11/2019 - Published: 4/25/2019 - Izuku M., Katsuki B., OC, 1-A Students
Scarlet by RoastedPorkchop reviews
When told that she was going to die, she accepted it and wanted to stay dead. Fate had other plans for her. "Hi, senpai. Have you noticed me yet?" "…Get back to practice, Akashi." Fem! SI-Oc!Akashi x Nijimura. Semi-AU.
Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 22 - Words: 113,264 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 546 - Follows: 648 - Updated: 6/7 - Published: 2/20/2016 - [Akashi Seijuurou, Nijimura S.] Generation of Miracle, OC
Windy Days by Loopholes47 reviews
I suppose that being someone else really isn't all that grand. But I may as well cut out any lazy days since it's going to be a workload as this new 'Gaara'. It's hard to say if I can handle being this guy. Fem!Gaara Self-Insert.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 37,495 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 503 - Follows: 666 - Updated: 2/2 - Published: 1/3/2016 - Gaara, Shukaku, Fū, OC
Applause by WingBladeWeaver1357 reviews
A magician reborn, what illusion will she perform next? "Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare yourself, for I am about to perform the biggest magic trick of all. To change the plot." OC. AU.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 111,522 - Reviews: 1168 - Favs: 2,463 - Follows: 2,898 - Updated: 7/20/2019 - Published: 5/22/2016 - Minato N., Shisui U., Obito U., OC
You Don't Need To Be A Ninja To Know How To Kill by MarchEclipse reviews
The story of how a girl chooses to live when she's reborn into the Narutoverse.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,584 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 103 - Published: 6/20/2019 - Naruto U., OC
Flower of the Night by EliseXLoveXWar reviews
Reincarnation is a very fickle thing. Sometimes you can remember your entire life, other times only small portions. Well, even if this is not the life I wished for, it is still my life. I shall do as I please with it. As a Hibari, why should I be bowing my head to another? To me, most people are helpless stupid little sheep that await their death. Arcobaleno Gen. Oc Insert. OC POV
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Crime - Chapters: 34 - Words: 96,916 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 561 - Follows: 641 - Updated: 8/28/2019 - Published: 2/28/2018 - Arcobaleno, OC
Albedo Caelum by Our Brightest Stars reviews
She just had the simple ambitions to play volleyball professionally and survive long enough to become middle aged, maybe even grant Nana's greatest wish and give her grandchildren. Somehow, she gained minions, one hell of a tutor, and a nonrefundable offer to become the next Vongola Decima along the way... Score. [SI!OC as Fem!Tsuna. Semi-jaded!OC. AU: parallels cannon & diverges.]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 49,108 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 874 - Follows: 1,032 - Updated: 12/31/2016 - Published: 11/17/2015 - K. Hibari, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation, OC
Phoenix Down by MythologyGirl reviews
Her parents must have really wanted a son if they named their only child - a girl at that - Marco. (OC Reincarnation/Rebirth story, pairing undecided)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,591 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 188 - Updated: 6/26/2017 - Published: 5/30/2017 - Marco, Whitebeard, OC, Whitebeard Pirates
No Culture by Avisian reviews
A girl gets reborn as Bakugou Katsuki. This changes things. (It's Bakugou - expect lots of swearing.)
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,995 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 322 - Follows: 398 - Updated: 8/13/2019 - Published: 8/1/2018 - Izuku M., Katsuki B., OC
Renata by Shuichi Akai reviews
When she died, she expected to stay dead. She's read fanfiction about people being reborn into anime, but that was all fiction and couldn't be true…right? Yet when she died, she awoke in a new body. She was reborn as Donquixote Renata, the daughter of Donquixote Rocinante. [DISCONTINUED]
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,963 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 236 - Follows: 300 - Updated: 3/3/2019 - Published: 12/2/2018 - Doflamingo, T. Law, OC, Corazon - Complete
How to Obtain a Reverse Harem in Naruto by Darkpetal16 reviews
A rewrite of Sakura. In which a blunt, and eccentric OC is placed into the body of Sakura Haruno at the start of the series. Nothing at all could possibly go wrong. -COMPLETE-
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 197,997 - Reviews: 3477 - Favs: 4,913 - Follows: 4,989 - Updated: 3/20 - Published: 4/23/2017 - Sakura H., Kakashi H., Akatsuki, OC - Complete
Picking up Steam by Tsume Yuki reviews
In which Endeavor knows there's something not quite right with Rei, the Todoroki children are optimistic, and Todoroki Rei is trying to figure out the difference between amnesia and waking up in another woman's life. (SI stuffed into Todoroki Rei's body/Todoroki Family Fix-It)
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 24,154 - Reviews: 346 - Favs: 2,109 - Follows: 2,225 - Updated: 1/28/2019 - Published: 10/30/2018 - Shouto T., Dabi, Enji T./Endeavor, Shoto/Shouto's Mother
A Hundred Winks of Sunshine by Tsume Yuki reviews
In which Bella is confident, cheerful and striving for a happy (second) life. Cullen Clan, meet little Miss Positivity. (Self Insert)
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 64,000 - Reviews: 1832 - Favs: 4,076 - Follows: 4,595 - Updated: 5/4 - Published: 5/28/2018 - [Bella, Jasper] Alice, Edward
The Hand You're Dealt by Araceil reviews
DISCONTINUED. I was a mind that remembered more than one life. Physically born as a boy, mentally reawakened as a woman. I am Gokudera Hayato, please call me Aya. Trigger warning: Transphobia, Self-harming, SIOFC!Gokudera, Slash/Het... Kinda? Pairing a secret for now.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 71,250 - Reviews: 932 - Favs: 1,766 - Follows: 1,638 - Updated: 7/27/2019 - Published: 4/19/2015 - H. Gokudera, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation - Complete
Miko by garden galaxy reviews
The Uchiha. Clan full of egomaniacs and Stick-in-the-muds? Or a clan full of soulful artists and cat lovers? She would see to the latter. The ultimate Uchiha Massacre fix-it fic. Manipulative!OC!(first story)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 62 - Words: 49,074 - Reviews: 679 - Favs: 1,213 - Follows: 853 - Updated: 8/26/2017 - Published: 1/4/2017 - Sasuke U., Itachi U., Fugaku U., OC - Complete
A Second Chance at Life by Mezue reviews
A boy, who had everything taken away from him because of a rare disease, is offered the chance to reincarnate into any world he desires. Now standing on Earthland, the boy has a second chance at life. (Strong OC, AU)
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 22,389 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 238 - Updated: 12/6/2018 - Published: 3/25/2018 - Wendy M., OC
193 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »