Home Community Cartoons PAW Patrol PAW Patrol of Fanfiction
PAW Patrol of Fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons PAW Patrol, Since: 06-30-15
Founder: SilvexSilverWolf - Stories: 120 - Followers: 29 - Staff: 2 - id: 120743
"No story is too big, No writer is too small!" We are the writers that love the show 'PAW Patrol', and we aren't afraid to show it! We are willing to help others with their stories when they get busy, or run into writers block. Remember to Yelp for Help!

Iron Pups Continued by Dr Playz reviews
Target and his technological advancements soon shows the world a new side to national defense. But along with it, comes a growing force of those who think they can defeat it. With a hunger for revenge, and a master of stealth at the Hierarchy join them to take them down
PAW Patrol - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,987 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/25/2019 - Published: 9/30/2019
Surprise pup - repost by Dr Playz
A new pup from the Military has been given the chance to stay with the PAW Patrol for a few weeks. Repost from the original. Just removed stuff from the authors notes that no longer exist.
PAW Patrol - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,775 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/4/2019 - Complete
Need fur speed: Most furrious by Dr Playz
Without Ryder existing, and the pups in human form, life in Adventure bay has changed dramatically. No longer upholding the laws, they have become street racers with cars beyond the limits of speed.
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Crime - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,303 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 12/30/2019 - Published: 10/6/2019
The Investigation by TrueHound reviews
When Chase starts acting weird, Rocky goes after him in an effort to be helpful. Before long, they're both in way over their heads, and they can't trust anyone, not even their closest friends. And not everything is what it seems to be.
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Crime - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,828 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/11/2018 - Published: 7/29/2018 - Ryder, Chase, Rocky, OC - Complete
The Fire Within by Pedz reviews
The Famous Fireman Sam and his team are on tour nearby Adventure Bay, when a fire threatens the town they quickly respond, the PAW Patrol arrive but the fire's under-control. Leaving Marshall feeling useless, he mysteriously vanishes without a trace and the Fire flares up again. Can two teams of epic heroes find Marshall before the Fire does?
PAW Patrol - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,679 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 5/11/2016 - Published: 4/27/2016 - [Marshall, Everest] Ryder, Chase
Drowned by CyberWolf SgtJay reviews
Rocky has a fear of water. HIs only chance of conquering it? His love for a certain fire pup. With Marshall's help, will Rocky finally face his lifelong fear of water or forever shrink away from water in fear? (Contains MxM interation) (Redone with new co-writer SilverWolfandMagentaKitty) On hiatus
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,562 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/17/2018 - Published: 6/30/2016 - [Marshall, Rocky] [Zuma, Chase]
Everest Vs Leah by League of Writers reviews
My name is Everest and I have a problem that problem is named Leah. I can't stand her and I know she can't stand me. Even though she pretends that she wants to be friends I know she doesn't. And Jake has decided to leave me alone with her for 10 days doesn't he know that we'll never get along. Doesn't he even care.
PAW Patrol - Rated: K - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,588 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/11/2016 - Published: 2/9/2016 - OC, Everest
Of Blue, Red, And Orange by KNDfreak reviews
Chase loves his mates. This is how he treats them in his own, special way. ChasexMarshallxZuma drabbles. Because this world needs more threesome relationships, darn it, and I'm happy to bring them to you. :D Rating might change cause I don't trust myself to make it NOT weird.
PAW Patrol - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,053 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 10/12/2016 - Published: 9/14/2016 - [Chase, Marshall, Zuma]
Betrayed by Insomni-Act reviews
I... I just don't know how to feel right now... My heart... it feels like it's broken into many shards. I had thought that today was going to be a good day. I had thought everything would go as planned. I couldn't have been more wrong... (Based on "Vacancy")
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,438 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/18/2016 - Chase, Marshall, OC
From Fear To Courage by HavocHound reviews
(Takes Place Between Zuma's Fear and upcoming Zuma's Courage) A few months after the events of Zuma's Fear, various characters begin to slowly grow in power, look for love, or find hope and courage in the coming darkness.
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Suspense - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,025 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 11/28/2016 - Published: 7/12/2016 - [Zuma, Rocky] Ryder, Chase - Complete
Running Away by PlayingShifty reviews
Chase, deciding that he's done enough, had ran as far as possible, however, he's ran too far and ended up endangering himself and Marshall who decided to go after the pup.
PAW Patrol - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,113 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/13/2016 - Chase, Marshall
Rubble on the Loving Double by The Dragon Brothers reviews
Everyone on the PAW Patrol has a crush on one another,except for Rubble! But what if this digging lovin' pup finds another pup while she's in trouble? Will he succumb to love or hide his feelings and fall to love's terms! Some ZumaxRocky, ChasexMarshall SkyexEverest.
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,290 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/15/2016 - Published: 7/18/2015 - Skye, Rubble, OC
Blood Moon Massacre by Insomni-Act reviews
"Those who gaze upon the moon as I pass, shall soon find that night to be their last..." based on the episode "Pups and the Ghost Pirate." Fair WARNING: there will be death and bloodshed within this story. Title inspired by Zero Fullbuster and Titanflame.
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,344 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/7/2017 - Published: 10/31/2015 - Ryder, Chase, Rocky - Complete
SilverWolf's ChaseXMarshall One-shot Collection by SilvexSilverWolf reviews
YES I know it's a bad title, but only till i come up with something better. Just dribbles and one-shots for my OTP that pop into my mind when i have nothing better to do, joy. I am not copying KNDfreak in anyway, even though i got the idea for this from her, so credit to her for having this idea in the first place. Rated T for safety.
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,966 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 2/2/2017 - Published: 4/27/2016 - [Chase, Marshall]
Paw patrol: Life as we know it by 2starryeyes reviews
A collection of one-shots. Paw patrol seems calm to most people, but once you get to know everyone, you will never think the same about them again. Follow the somewhat crazy adventures of the pups, as they navigate love, craziness, and life in particular! Mostly romance right now, but fun stuff shall come soon! Mostly ChasexMarshall, but requests can also be made!
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 28,037 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/3/2017 - Published: 8/12/2016
25 Drabbles to Christmas by 2starryeyes reviews
Daily drabble to Christmas! Ranges from humor to romance, my way of saying Merry Christmas to you guys! Christmas is full of all kinds of adventures, all having something to do with getting together and being merry. The members of the PAW patrol wholeheartedly agree with that! Follow them throughout the 25 days, as they tackle anything from snowball fights to first kisses!
PAW Patrol - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 17,735 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 3/3/2017 - Published: 12/1/2016
Our Story of Love by x Aura x reviews
Rocky and Zuma tell the story of how the two fell in love, through all the hardships and obstacles one thing was always constant. The love they had for each other, even if it was hard to admit to themselves. Contains gay pairings, please don't read if that's not for you.
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 29,665 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 3/19/2017 - Published: 10/9/2016 - [Zuma, Rocky] [Chase, Marshall]
For The One You Love by HavocHound reviews
Chase is Marshall's best friend. He would do anything for him. Even dirtying his paws.
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,863 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 21 - Published: 3/20/2017 - Chase, Marshall - Complete
Secrets of the PAWTRIX by Pedz reviews
Secrets, everyone has them; even you. This story tells the tale of Adventure Bay's most dangerous secret. A secret if revealed has the power to destroy not just Adventure Bay itself, but everyone in it. Enter a story where, everything is NOT what it seems to be, even the Paw Patrol. (Based on the Matrix) (Also starring, Sweetie.)
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,406 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 13 - Published: 4/9/2017 - Ryder, Chase, Marshall, OC
Adventure Bay: Return To The Park by Pedz reviews
The pups are back! An Earthquake has struck inside the Adventure Bay National Park, leaving some of the Rangers trapped, they call aid from the Paw Patrol who are quick to respond. This rescue will test each and every pups physically and emotional skills. Come along and join the pups in this story filled with laughter/love/suspense and action, you will not get enough of it.
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Suspense - Chapters: 31 - Words: 57,742 - Reviews: 411 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 4/8/2017 - Published: 1/30/2016 - Ryder, Chase, Marshall, OC
Family Comes First by Energyn reviews
We all know Ryder, the charismatic 10 year old genius that trained a group of pups that became the PAW Patrol, but what if he had an older brother, one that seems to be always compared to him in every way. Kyle is his 15 year old brother, and the two of them have been close since Ryder was born. What happens when Kyle comes to Ryder and the Paw Patrol with some unexplainable cuts?
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 34,922 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 4/17/2017 - Published: 3/19/2017 - Ryder, Chase, Marshall, OC
Devotion by Shiguri reviews
I'll hide my love and my pain. For you. Because I love you. Because I want you to love me. You are the keeper of my heart. And I'm entrusting you with it. Because I love you. [MarshallxChase] {Cover art by SkorpioPrince}
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 800 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/7/2017 - [Chase, Marshall]
TWWA (Remake) by Rodney The Wrestling Fan reviews
This is the remake of Decker the Hunter old story TWWA. After Vince McMahon had seen the paw patrol's wrestling videos on youtube it gave him a great idea for a brand new wrestling company, now kids are taking to the ring to prove who is the best among them all. Join the Paw Patrol as they fight become the best in the new generator of professional wrestling.
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 50 - Words: 321,081 - Reviews: 401 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/10 - Published: 1/12/2017 - Ryder, Chase, Skye, OC
Contrast by SilvexSilverWolf reviews
One-shot Rocky/Zuma pairing. Inspired by 'Exposure' by Stuffwell 359. More details in the A/N.
PAW Patrol - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,157 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/25/2017 - [Zuma, Rocky] - Complete
Integrity, or Regret by SilvexSilverWolf reviews
After an argument between Chase and Rocky gets out of hand, the two end up on bad terms. But when Chase witnesses the future in a dream, will he make amends? A two-shot for Halloween, featuring Chase/Marshall, and possible Character death! Rated T for violence, and stuff.
PAW Patrol - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,362 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11/5/2017 - Published: 10/28/2017 - [Chase, Marshall] Rocky, OC - Complete
73 | Page 1 .. Last Next »