Home Community Books Song of the Lioness Feline Caught in the Fire
Feline Caught in the Fire
Follow .
Focus: Books Song of the Lioness, Since: 01-02-07
Founder: The Lady of the Willows - Stories: 17 - Followers: 12 - id: 40685
Alanna of Trebond and Alexander of Tirragen seems to be a rare mix, but it still allows interesting stories. Stories about or involving the friendship, rivalry, deception, romance, or otherwise.

The Story of Alex of Tirragen by CCLybi reviews
Alex, long-time pun of Roger, had always had feelings for Alanna. When Alanna comes back for the coronation of Jonathon, he is torn apart on wether he should follow Roger's, who he had always loved as a father, or save his unrequited love. updated
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,418 - Reviews: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/28/2003 - Published: 7/1/2003
Choices by Nightjar reviews
People have to make their own choices, and this is Alex's. [Written for challenge 16 at tortall100 LJ community: Monsters]
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 167 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/11/2005 - Tortall, Tortall - Complete
Curiosity by MageNellofGalla reviews
Curiosity got the better of Alex. And now, he has to go back to Tirragen and show Alanna his non-existent lover. Funny, how questions can be like boomerangs. Alex/Alanna
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,994 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Published: 5/30/2012 - Alanna
The Best by lionesseyes13 reviews
As he dies, Alex of Tirragen muses about being the best.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 185 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/2/2010 - Alanna - Complete
Deception by another rowan reviews
Alex and Alanna - a friendship twisted by love and murder.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,419 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/8/2001 - Complete
Alex's Secret by Alanna333 reviews
The thoughts of Alanna and her friends in the Epilogue of book 2, including Alex's thoughts and feelings.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,011 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/25/2001
The Squire by Sera dy Relandrant reviews
What if Alanna was Tusaine's Lady Knight, instead of Tortall's? What if her mother hadn't died but her father had? This was inspired by sarcastic rabbit's character switch drabbles.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,194 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/15/2009 - Published: 6/12/2009 - Alanna, Alex - Complete
Shadow by Peachy Garlic reviews
Alex of Tirragen is stronger than Alanna thought he was. And when he bargains with the Black God for his life, he has to do everything in his power to save his own life and get his revenge.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,048 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/6/2006 - Published: 5/1/2004 - Tortall, Tortall
Not a knight, but still not a lady by White-wolf2 reviews
I've Updated! *whimpers* Don't kill me! Alanna goes to the convent, but Alanna is still Alanna, and not even going to the convent for six years will change her... except, now she has class...(itallics and the such aren't working for me anymore, sorry all)
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 27 - Words: 23,362 - Reviews: 416 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/10/2004 - Published: 5/12/2002
Chain Reaction by SoHo Chic reviews
Complete An Alanna-goes-to-the-convent with a twist...she's an only child. AA. In the process of revisions
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 36 - Words: 104,228 - Reviews: 663 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 1/3/2004 - Published: 8/7/2002 - Complete
Alanna: on keeping a friend: Alex by Lady Star1 reviews
My first poem. Alanna expresses her thoughts to her friend, Alex. This is before the "deul".
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 138 - Reviews: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/2/2001
Tirragen and Trebond by Rowen Hashiba Of Tenku Co reviews
What might have happened if Alex wasn't evil and didn't die.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,633 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/11/2002
The Chosen by Nightjar reviews
Lord Alan of Trebond died when his children were only four. Each of the twins were sent to live with their respective godsparents, but how different are the Alanna and Thom that hardly remember each other to the ones we all know?
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 35 - Words: 26,402 - Reviews: 381 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 7/13/2008 - Published: 6/1/2005 - Tortall - Complete
Alex: on losing a friend: Alanna by Lady Star1 reviews
I was so touched by the comments for my first poem. I wrote a sequel, from Alex's point of view. When i finished, I realized the two poems went together, almost answering each other. Where Alanna ends a verse, Alex starts his. They start in unison, I'm no
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 138 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/4/2001
A Tainted Heart And An Amethyst Soul by kitty-moogles reviews
['I've been watching you for years. I've known for years. And I've seen everything, and known everything, all this time.'] Alexander of Tirragen has a tainted heart, a heart that has fallen for an amethyst eyed, fiery haired squire.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,061 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/20/2006 - Tortall