Home Community Cartoons W.I.T.C.H. CalebxCornelia Romance
CalebxCornelia Romance
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons W.I.T.C.H., Since: 12-22-07
Founder: RachelJhoson - Stories: 84 - Followers: 5 - id: 53733
CalebxCorny,CorneliaxCaleb,CC,CandC,CXC,Cornleb,Calnelia and however you call it, You get the Idea.C2 community about the most romantic stories between the beautifull Earth guardian and the brave rebel leader.Because they are meant to be and none can deny that.

Life Sucks Without You by OneDream123 reviews
Cornelia and Caleb finally get to spend time together after all the guardian and Meridian business, but... something unexpected happens to Caleb and no one knows why or what? Will they find Caleb or will he be lost forever?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,317 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/4/2012 - Published: 6/29/2012 - Cornelia H., Caleb - Complete
United Hearts by whatevenisthisidk reviews
Cornelia is an ordinary school girl. Caleb has recently transferred to Sheffield Institute and all the girls are falling for him. Will fate make their worlds collide, and will they form an unlikely relationship in the process?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 19,788 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/9/2012 - Published: 5/28/2012 - Cornelia H., Caleb - Complete
WITCH Remember Me by whatevenisthisidk reviews
A battle with Phobos proves to be difficult and life threatening, as a certain guardian is affected the most. Will the rest of W.I.T.C.H and the rebels be able to bring her back? Cornelia/Caleb. Rated T for violence.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 28 - Words: 39,232 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 4/4/2013 - Published: 6/19/2012 - Cornelia H., Caleb
About Freakin' Time by silver dream reviews
in which cornelia thinks about it and caleb gets it done. cornelia/caleb.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,553 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/27/2009 - Cornelia H., Caleb - Complete
WITCH : Forever Guardians by fegs reviews
Two years after the face off with Nerissa, the girls are back to leading normal lives, but this didn't last forever. The girls find themselves thrown into another adventure filled with drama, mystery, and for some, heartbreak.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 67,313 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 3/28/2010 - Published: 4/25/2009 - Caleb, Cornelia H. - Complete
The Last Tear by BlueGirl123 reviews
Caleb proposes Cornelia to marry him, and that makes Elyon very, very mad....
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 663 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/1/2009 - Cornelia H., Elyon B.
The romance experts by w.i.t.c.h fan in ut reviews
TAKES PLACE IN FIRST SEASON! Caleb wants to impress Cornelia and the rest of W.I.T.C.H. decides it's time to lend him a hand. Better then it sounds. Dedicated to Racheljhoson. One-shot.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,092 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/15/2009 - Caleb, Cornelia H. - Complete
Fragments by DandelionGirl reviews
100 Oneshots exploring the dynamics of CxC.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,575 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/16/2010 - Published: 1/4/2009 - Cornelia H., Caleb
You'll never know by mad4life reviews
You like someone and they like you back. But you don't know it. So the smart thing you do is keep your emotions inside. But when the someone you like gets another someone what in the world will you do? CxC FIC.Title changed. Formerly LOVEBUG.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,498 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/8/2009 - Published: 1/10/2009 - Caleb, Cornelia H.
My last thought by RachelJhoson reviews
Prequel to 'My last wish'.In her last hours of life, Cornelia just wonders if she would ever see her ex boyfriend before leaving...forever.Once again I have written a CorneliaxCaleb fic!,please R&R!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 770 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/21/2008 - Cornelia H. - Complete
An unlikly event by mad4life reviews
cornelia and caleb fic. cornelia tries to help elyon and end up in a sticky situation.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 17,404 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/8/2009 - Published: 12/8/2008 - Cornelia H., Caleb
How Do I Survive? by Set-Me-Free92 reviews
What happens when everything that has held Cornelia together for the past sixteen years begin to fall how and who will help her out of the black hole that she is quickly falling into?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 15 - Words: 29,911 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 8/9/2010 - Published: 5/28/2008 - Cornelia H., Caleb
Prove It by RachelJhoson reviews
Just a very VERY extremelly short Caleb&Cornelia about Cornelia's reaction when Caleb confess his feelings towards her. Please send in reviews NO FLAMES...completed!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,383 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/27/2008 - Published: 8/21/2008 - Cornelia H., Caleb - Complete
Grounded by strayphoenix reviews
I’ve always been level headed. I’m solid and secure. I am grounded, like my element. So how did he sweep me off my feet so easily? CxC
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 171 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/29/2006 - Complete
Sweet Chocolate by heya reviews
After the big fight Cornelia and Caleb had they can't bare to be in the same room together but can that all change over a Chocolate cake project? CxC, WxM, IXM, HxE, TxN And new characters: CxZ and TxJ.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,633 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/6/2008 - Published: 7/19/2007 - Cornelia H., Caleb
The goth and the gangsta by deaths1mistress reviews
15 year old Cornieal is having a horibal time becouse she has to go to a bording school for Rebels and criminals. Then she meets dashing young Caleb and things turn around. Story better than summery
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,157 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 5/5/2007 - Published: 12/9/2006
I Want you Back by Cornelia93 reviews
Caleb leaves Cornelia and she is left alone to try and get over him. But what will she do when, even after 5 years after the break up, she can't get over him? And what happens when Caleb sends her a note telling her that he wants her back?Read to find out
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 39,165 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 10/4/2008 - Published: 8/9/2008 - Caleb, Cornelia H. - Complete
Rebellious by strayphoenix reviews
Companion piece to 'Grounded'. I always go against the flow. I’m rebellious, hence the title rebel leader. Then why do I obey every command that tumbles from her lips?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 166 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/9/2006 - Complete
Fall Apart by strayphoenix reviews
If I find something I can’t handle, if I forgot all I ever knew, if I find that I can’t move along, can I fall apart on you? CxC
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 206 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/19/2006 - Complete
Hurt by ShanaNoChute reviews
Cornelia saw Caleb and Elyon holding hands, walking in the park. And that breaks her heart. I suck at summaries.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 301 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/5/2008 - Cornelia H., Caleb - Complete
Headstrong by Bristol reviews
Written while listening to the song HeadStrong, by Trapt. :D When Caleb falls for our resident Earth Guardian, will she even give him a chance? CxC Rated T to be safe..
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,413 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/2/2007 - Published: 7/23/2007 - Caleb, Cornelia H.
3:17 AM by Bristol reviews
It all began when the clock read 3:17 AM. CxC Rated T just to be safe.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,477 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/2/2007 - Published: 7/16/2007 - Cornelia H., Caleb
Whispers by Bristol reviews
When Caleb kisses Will, Cornelia is devastated. But what if Caleb is devastated, too? Things are whirling out of control, and no one knows who to trust. Will love find a way? CxC Rated T to be safe.. [Chapter 5 up!]
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,019 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/16/2007 - Published: 7/16/2007 - Caleb, Cornelia H.
When Worlds Cross by xoxROMANCEADDICTxox reviews
Caleb is the new student at Sheffield High. Cornelia is the most popular girl in school. What happens when they meet? CXC one shot
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,469 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 11 - Published: 11/24/2007 - Caleb, Cornelia H.
Cornelia's Broken Heart by xoxROMANCEADDICTxox reviews
When Caleb left me, I tried to get over him, but failed. When I hear of his news, I can't help loving him more, but also hating him. Starts CalebxElyon finish CalebxCornelia. CORNELIA POV
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,773 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 11/27/2007 - Published: 11/26/2007 - Caleb, Cornelia H.
79 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »