Home Community Cartoons Young Justice Young Justice: The Awesome Chronicles
Young Justice: The Awesome Chronicles
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Young Justice, Since: 09-03-13
Founder: Varmint - Stories: 16 - Followers: 11 - Staff: 1 - id: 109924
Young Justice awesomeness. All you need to know.

Young Volcanoes by Flurkin reviews
Batgirl and the Robin's meet the New Young Justice, and some others. Chaos beware!
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,294 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/1 - Richard G./Nightwing, Wally W./Kid Flash, Dinah L./Black Canary - Complete
Harvest Time by Rassilon001 reviews
Deciding to take a break from her regular super-heroing, Miss Martian accepts an invitation to take part in the Harvest Festival at the Kent Farm in Smallville. Little does she know there's trouble brewing in the small state of Kansas. Will even a new ally in the form of Supergirl be able to stem the tide?
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 20,000 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 11/26/2015 - Published: 8/1/2015 - Conner K./Superboy, Megan M./Miss Martian - Complete
Guidelines to Living with Young Justice by Varmint reviews
Well, I was told that I was going too far with my pranks and rule breaking with my partners-in-crime; Jason and Robin; and the League told me what I couldn't do, but I told them I have a short memory span. They wrote a list. Challenged me to try to forget it and break all the rules. Needless to say, the challenge was accepted.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 50 - Words: 81,454 - Reviews: 684 - Favs: 380 - Follows: 234 - Updated: 8/4/2016 - Published: 10/24/2012 - Richard G./Nightwing, Wally W./Kid Flash - Complete
Christmas Guidelines for Young Justice by Varmint reviews
A little short story that goes with 'Guidelines to Living with Young Justice'. What happens when Jason breaks the most important rule yet? "You can't change the naughty or nice lists!" Robin yelled at Wally, who only smirked. "Watch me."
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,465 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 12/17/2012 - Published: 11/25/2012 - Richard G./Nightwing, Wally W./Kid Flash - Complete
The Different Ways to Say 'Dad' by Varmint reviews
"Jason! Roy! Wally! Get down from there!" Bruce yelled at the swinging children. "No way, José!" Wally yelled back. "Megan! Not you! Dick, get down from there right now! Conner, don't do that!" And Bruce looked at his only hope, his son Kaldur. "Want to join the fun?" And wise gray eyes looked back at him. "I believe you have enough problems already, father."
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 26 - Words: 42,338 - Reviews: 492 - Favs: 440 - Follows: 274 - Updated: 12/16/2012 - Published: 11/19/2012 - Bruce W./Batman - Complete
The Demonic Duo by HowlingWhisper reviews
After being shot by Joker's laser gun, Kid Flash and Robin are turned into little kids five years younger than they were. Now the rest of the team must deal with one hyperactive 10-year-old with super speed and a ninja like 8-year-old. Join them on their adventure as the team struggles to keep up with the two little kids.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,893 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 10/2/2016 - Published: 12/13/2015
Nothing Odd Going on Here by Unassailable Heart reviews
Noo... Nothing odd going on here... The team isn't giving caffeine to speedsters, or kidnapping Arsenal, or shopping in costume, or hugging supervillains, or making fun of La'gaan... Totally not...
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 22 - Words: 16,637 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 4/4/2017 - Published: 9/16/2015 - Roy Harper/Red Arrow, Jaime R./Blue Beetle, Garfield Logan/Beast Boy, Bart A./Impulse - Complete
Frequent Kidnapping Card: Slade, Stamp Here! by Fantastic Nonsense reviews
Five times Slade attempted to sway Wally West to the Dark Side, and one time Wally accepted for the good of the world...okay, chocolate might have been involved. But it was mostly for the good of the world! Semi-Sequel to Coerced. Written pre-Invasion. Edited and reworked as of July 2013.
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,490 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 4/11/2012 - Published: 4/10/2012 - Wally W./Kid Flash, Deathstroke, Richard G./Nightwing - Complete
Our City, Our Hero by Useless19 reviews
Lex learns that the Rogues' policy of sticking together doesn't just apply to the villains of Central City.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 28,909 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 723 - Follows: 258 - Updated: 4/16/2012 - Published: 12/2/2011 - Wally W./Kid Flash - Complete
The Pest, The Annoyance, The Bird by Ooo-shiny reviews
Robin annoys them. They kidnap him. Batman gets mad. Will Young Justice ever be the same again?
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,640 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 6/22/2012 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Richard G./Nightwing, Roy Harper/Red Arrow
A Foreboding Moment by miss skinny love reviews
Between homework, mentors and the Team, Robin is feeling a little overwhelmed. And when push comes to shove, he does what any real Bat would do...fight back so hard that there's no one left standing. (One-shot.)
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Drama/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,426 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 308 - Follows: 107 - Updated: 11/13/2015 - Published: 8/20/2013 - Wally W./Kid Flash, Richard G./Robin - Complete
Kidnapping 101 by Pumpkiboo reviews
Wally and the Rogues never have been able to truly hate one another. But with an overprotective Flash and the law separating them they can't really hang out legally –but that's never stopped a Rogue before! Nothing can keep them from THEIR baby.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Parody/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 42,626 - Reviews: 446 - Favs: 451 - Follows: 425 - Updated: 6/21/2017 - Published: 6/22/2012 - Wally W./Kid Flash, Barry A./Flash
Kindred Spirits by kalina16 reviews
A few days after Superboy's return to Cadmus, Supergirl crashes into him-literally. Things look bright for the Super family, but not all secrets stay hidden, and Darkseid is on the move...
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,783 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 129 - Updated: 2/18/2013 - Published: 3/27/2012 - Conner K./Superboy, Clark K./Superman
Away From Home by JJ100051 reviews
During a run in with Klarion, Young Justice is sent to an alternate universe where the Justice League doesn't exist, But instead the unorganized and scattered avengers do. Inspired by the great Avengers movie and Sparked by Canaryhowl
Crossover - Young Justice & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 36,028 - Reviews: 678 - Favs: 991 - Follows: 1,290 - Updated: 8/13/2015 - Published: 5/27/2012 - Richard G./Nightwing, Iron Man/Tony S.
But I Would Never Hurt Them! by WithershinBear reviews
After Cadmus turns Kid Flash into their latest 'Project', he does all he can to control the changes and hide them from everyone. Can he keep from hurting the others, or is the new voice in his head too much to ignore? Wally-centric but the whole team will be there too!
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 27 - Words: 72,191 - Reviews: 286 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 149 - Updated: 12/1/2015 - Published: 7/25/2012 - Wally W./Kid Flash