Home Community Books Warriors Warriors My Way
Warriors My Way
Follow .
Focus: Books Warriors, Since: 02-06-08
Founder: Patronus Charm - Stories: 18 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 11 - id: 55326
This C2 is for warriors stories with origanl plots and characters. Stories here can have some characters from the books, but it isn't recomended. Stories can be set in the past or future it doesn't matter. No random fics, create a cat, or oneshots please. (not that i have any problems with them they just don't go here!). A note to readers: This c2 will eventually contain the entire Four Clans, One Loyalty series. PM me for staff postion!

TreeClan: Book 2 by Yellowfur reviews
It's back! Stripedtail, Yellowpelt, and Spikefur are back for more in the second installment of TreeClan, my fanfic about my own original clan. The first chapter is weak, I know. Review or Spikefur will go crazy.
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 13,624 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/24/2007 - Published: 9/29/2006
TreeClan by Yellowfur reviews
This is my first fanfic, about my own clan. Don't be too mean, now. Rated T for some violence. THE SEQUEL IS OUT! Now get! Review or the kits will cry.
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 15,336 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/31/2006 - Published: 7/21/2006 - Complete
Things Not Seen by How to Train Your Moosie reviews
Duskwing's entire "identity" is a lie; her genuine emotions are shadowed, never to see the day's light. Rushwhisker, now, is her parallel. His world is unstable and angry, but what can he do? Things aren't always what they seem.
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 19,916 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/31/2009 - Published: 10/31/2008
Bloodline by Patronus Charm reviews
It's been many seasons since Hawkstar and Bramblestar changed the number of Clans in the forest from four to two.Now they're both monarchies ruled by Tigerstar's kin.War is rageing, cats are dieing, and StarClan have been forgotten. Is there any hope? AU.
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,962 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/16/2008 - Published: 8/5/2008
Riverclan's Hope by xoSilverstarxo reviews
Riverclan is on the edge of destruction. The whole forest's destiny lies in one cats paws.Will she accept her destiny?
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,957 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/30/2008 - Published: 6/10/2008
Damaged by Lost-Blue-Phantom reviews
Damage,noun,: injury or harm that reduces value or usefulness. See Full Summary AND Author's Note inside. Rated T for corruption and death. DISCONTINUED.
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 7 - Words: 23,017 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/1/2011 - Published: 11/3/2007
A Destiny Awaits: I Have My Ways by Littlewhisker reviews
Nightpaw is disabled and her Clan finds out her first day of training. Firestar stops her training, but a prophecy comes about her. Will she be able to fulfill the prophecy without any warrior training? Please R&R! COMPLETE!
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 14,553 - Reviews: 169 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/18/2007 - Published: 12/13/2006 - Complete
A Destiny Awaits: Never Alone by Littlewhisker reviews
[sequel to I have my Ways] Nightsight has fulfilled one prophecy, but then she finds out something unexpected about her past. She had been filled in on what she was clueless about. How will she take? And an old enemy is rising again....
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Suspense - Chapters: 12 - Words: 11,668 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 5/21/2008 - Published: 2/21/2007
Win One for the Reaper by Lost-Blue-Phantom reviews
AU fic. What if Mistyfoot had died instead of Stonefur? How would it affect the future? Would the Warriors we know now even exist? Rated T because you'll see why later. DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 25,579 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 6/12/2011 - Published: 2/10/2008 - Stonefur
Scarlet Sky, Book One: A Blood Red Dawn by AsterEris reviews
Scarletpaw is perfect. She is beautiful, loyal, funny, and kind, not to mention Firestar's heir. From her birth, she is destined to become a great and powerful leader. But when danger threatens her Clan, what must she do to protect all that she loves?
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 21 - Words: 37,072 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/29/2007 - Published: 2/5/2007 - Complete
Binding Ties by Eclipse of the Sun reviews
Sequel to By the Fire of the Sun. Binding ties will be tested and broken, and the sun may rise only after justice is served.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 33,536 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 3/17/2008 - Published: 1/15/2007
Earning a Warrior Name by Hikaru-Bubbles reviews
Quickpaw is an ordinary apprentice. The only thing is, she's the daughter of the ThunderClan leader. And that's the only thing she's seen as. On top of that, her father seems to be getting harder on her every day. Will Quickpaw ever get her warrior name?
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,062 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/28/2008 - Published: 8/13/2007
Before the Prophecy: Moon by Mistystream Sootfur's Loyalty reviews
Life of Flickeringstar, leader before Bluestat Young Flickeringpaw is desperate to prove what a great warrior he can be. But strange whisperes surround him, and he begins to think that he may be more then just the average apprentice. A four book series.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,177 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/3/2007
Amberpaw by Kanshisha Miko reviews
Amberpaw was a she-cat who was hated by her own clan. With only the medicine cat, her brother, the leader, and a few other by her side. How will she show her clan her worth? When a dreams haunt her and a new prophecy. How can she save will all the clans!
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,915 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/8/2009 - Published: 3/23/2008
By the Fire of the Sun by Eclipse of the Sun reviews
The smallest falter may cause the ultimate fall. Shadow, ice, and fang will come together and form a darkness that can be penetrated only by the fire of the sun. Epilogue is UP. COMPLETE.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 32 - Words: 72,439 - Reviews: 301 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 12/30/2006 - Published: 2/15/2006 - Complete
Ice Cat by Muslix reviews
What if you found out that the family you had wasn't really your family at all? What if your mother was murdered, and your father was the culprit? What if you had family that you didn't even know you had? Icepaw does...I suck at summaries. :p
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 20,994 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 2/10/2008 - Published: 4/21/2007 - Complete
Dawn Of Ice by Muslix reviews
Blackheart and Silentwater are of seperate clans, seperate ranks, seperate worlds. When they meet at a gathering and fall in love, nothing will go right. Is there more to their love then we think? Prequal to Ice Cat. Complete
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,905 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/14/2007 - Published: 4/23/2007 - Complete
Four Clans, One Loyalty by Patronus Charm reviews
My first fic. As three kits are born, Windfur, the WindClan Medicine Cat, receives a mystic prophecy: "The Childeren of Wind, Shadow, River, and Thunder shall walk separate paths, yet their paws will shape the future of all the Clans." COMPLETE!
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 38,024 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/21/2008 - Published: 1/11/2008 - Complete