Home Community General The Stories of Middle-Earth
The Stories of Middle-Earth
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-12-15
Founder: LadyLindariel - Stories: 128 - Followers: 10 - id: 121693
This is a Community for all the amazing stories of Middle-Earth. It doesn't matter if it is OC, MS, Romance, angst, horror, fluff...etc. If it is good, then it gets added in. The only stories that will not be added are slash, MPREG or any stories along those lines.

Dead Rangers Walking by CheveronChick reviews
After being chased by a pack of Orcs, a group of Rangers decides the best (and only) course of action is to run headlong into Mirkwood with only Aragorn's word that the elves won't let them die in there. Somehow, Aragorn is both correct and incorrect about his promise at the same times.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 13,153 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/13/2019 - Published: 5/9/2019 - Aragorn, Legolas, Thranduil, Halbarad - Complete
Answered Prayer by CheveronChick reviews
One after one, everybody he cares about is ripped away. With seemingly only one left, Elrond makes a desperate plea.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 983 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/28/2019 - Elrond, Glorfindel - Complete
Preparing for the Dagor Dagorath by Erelil Awarthiel reviews
The Recreation of Arda is upon us. The armies are ready to strike, and the long prophesied Dagor Dagorath is drawing near. However… not everyone is as ready for it as others. Morgoth seems to be more than content with being stuck in the Void, as long as it means he won't be losing.
Silmarillion - Rated: K - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,382 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Published: 1/4/2019 - Manwë, Morgoth - Complete
Little Moments by CheveronChick reviews
This started as a 30-day challenge to post something 1000 words or less every day from a one-word prompt. I extended the challenge to 40 days, and now that I'm in school I find this too much fun to stop completely, and so I will be trying to update every weekend or every other weekend at the very least. Most of them are Legolas - Thranduil centered!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 125 - Words: 111,242 - Reviews: 1082 - Favs: 172 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 7/11 - Published: 4/18/2018 - Legolas, Thranduil - Complete
An Idea that's Nuts by Erelil Awarthiel reviews
When two small Elflings ask their parents how exactly they came into this world, things get complicated. Long story short, it will take a long time before Elrond ever cracks open a walnut again! A one-shot dedicated to my friend, MistressOfImladris.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,744 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/24/2017 - Elrond, Elrohir, Celebrian, Elladan - Complete
Building Ithilien — Special Edition by Raider-K reviews
Legolas/OC Romance Adventure - If you've ever wondered what happens to Legolas after the events of Return of the King... Legolas spills the tea about all the things you wish you knew...
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 40,809 - Reviews: 207 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 6/16 - Published: 4/21/2018 - Legolas, OC
Children of Hope by Shirerose reviews
A child is told the story of a star, a young captain attempts to explain it and an old warrior finds it again against all odds. Aragorn and the Gil-Estel throughout his long life. Placed second for the Teitho challenge "Ideas".
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 923 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/17/2017 - Aragorn, Elrond - Complete
Dreams Will not Separate Us by Celridel reviews
Dreams of his mother's anguish torment Elrohir, repeating again and again centuries after she has sailed. He is ashamed of it, and mingled pride and shame drives a rift between his wife and him.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,356 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/17/2017 - [Elrohir, OC] - Complete
Protector of Dreams by Finfinfin1 reviews
A small human boy haunted by nightmares, growing up amongst elves in Imladris, finds a protector in the most unlikely of places.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,846 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/16/2017 - Aragorn, Elrohir, Gilraen - Complete
Teach Me To Live by Daughter of Thranduil reviews
When a battered elfling is brought to Imladris, the household of Elrond Halfelven begin to teach her to trust and smile again. This is her story as she grows up there and learns not simply to exist, but how to live. Family-centric fic covering pre-War of the Ring until the sailing of Legolas and Gimli. Finally complete!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 57 - Words: 158,231 - Reviews: 844 - Favs: 635 - Follows: 512 - Updated: 6/17/2017 - Published: 6/24/2006 - Legolas, Elrond, Elrohir, Elladan - Complete
The Choice by Erelil Awarthiel reviews
"As the minutes of my doom drew closer, I knew what I should've known oh so long ago: I should've chosen the latter."
Hobbit - Rated: K - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 550 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/12/2017 - Bilbo B., Gollum - Complete
Little Lion Man by Gre3nleaf reviews
The youngest Peredhel is with child, and the whole family is extremely happy. However, when this baby comes earlier than expected, Lord Elrond fears not only for the child's life, but for his daughter's, too... [ON HIATUS]
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,037 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 17 - Published: 9/1/2017 - Elrond, Glorfindel, OC, Elladan
Where Do Elflings Come From? by Gre3nleaf reviews
Every child asks it, and every parent dreads it.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,270 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/6/2017 - Elrond, Glorfindel, Erestor, Elladan - Complete
Raising the Roof by MistressOfImladris reviews
Elladan and Elrohir decide to have a little night fun. For Erelil Morningstar.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,255 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 7/20/2017 - Elrohir, Elladan - Complete
Drabbles of Arda by Lydwina Marie reviews
NirCele's 100 Drabble Challenge! These will mostly feature Elladan, Elrohir, and Elrond, but I am (nauseatingly) generous - I can add any character from Tolkien that you wish.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 38 - Words: 7,551 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/25/2018 - Published: 5/6/2017
One Hundred Green Leaves by Gre3nleaf reviews
My attempt at Nircele's 100 Drabble Challenge! A collection of short stories ranging from angst to pure fluff. Please enjoy!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 96 - Words: 59,021 - Reviews: 257 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/12 - Published: 7/2/2017 - Aragorn, Elrond, Glorfindel, Thranduil
The Song I Will Never Sing by Fernstrike reviews
Ages from now, Daeron remains in the East, and he remembers. (Or, a poem of one that felt too much and made terrible decisions because of it).
Silmarillion - Rated: T - English - Angst/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 402 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/2/2016 - Beren, Daeron, Lúthien T. - Complete
The Endless Sun by Ithiliel Silverquill reviews
Legolas mourns Aragorn's death. Vignette.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 456 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/8/2004 - Legolas, Aragorn
Half a Heart by Lydwina Marie reviews
Elladan finds love in Valinor. Dedicated to LadyLindariel and Celridel.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,966 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/20/2017 - Published: 4/25/2017 - [Elladan, OC]
Eyes Closing by Death to elves reviews
Don't let the picture trick you! During The Battle of The Five Armies, Fili is wounded and knows he can't last long. Written from Fili's POV. No slash and please R&R! "Kili, stay with Thorin. Please..." "...No! Fili don't do this! You can't!"
Hobbit - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,173 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/30/2014 - Fíli, Kíli
Wanderlust by Raider-K reviews
Legolas. Bookish, quiet, repressed. The perfect son and prince. But all that changes when Legolas decides to rebel... Pre-LotR/Hobbit. Legolas/OC. COMPLETE.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 35 - Words: 69,806 - Reviews: 777 - Favs: 282 - Follows: 214 - Updated: 3/19/2017 - Published: 5/9/2013 - Legolas, Thranduil - Complete
Building Ithilien by Raider-K reviews
Post RotK story- - After the end of the War of the Ring, Legolas decides to start a new elven colony in Ithilien, but his path there proves to be anything but straight forward or simple... Now Complete and Chock full of Action & Romance!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 55 - Words: 221,265 - Reviews: 895 - Favs: 591 - Follows: 224 - Updated: 9/11/2011 - Published: 3/13/2003 - Legolas - Complete
Bitter Waking by Celridel reviews
The End had come, or so she thought.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 315 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/9/2017 - Celebrian - Complete
Escaping The Dark by nyx thranduillon reviews
A poem in which Legolas shares a glimpse of what gets him through the dark times, Written for the December Teitho challenge 'Doors'
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 258 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/19/2017 - Legolas - Complete
Collection of Poems by Lydwina Marie reviews
The LOTR poems I've written over the years, from age eight to now.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 884 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/13/2017 - Published: 3/2/2017
101 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »