Home Community TV Shows Victorious The Jori Archive
The Jori Archive
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Victorious, Since: 08-31-17
Founder: VoltageStone - Stories: 127 - Followers: 31 - Staff: 7 - id: 128205
Scissors. Cuddle Me Cathy dolls. Jori to the extreme will be found here! And...we hope you enjoy! :D

Shattering Glass by letsdosomeliving reviews
It doesn't matter that Aiden loves her. She doesn't know what goes on in his head and that scares her. A lot. But there is one thing she most definitely knows: she needs to protect Tori. It doesn't matter to what lengths she has to go to.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 50,740 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 8/29/2012 - Published: 7/9/2012 - Jade W., Tori V. - Complete
The Big Jori Day by Invader Johnny reviews
The date Jade and Tori have been waiting for has finally arrived, their wedding day, it's all been leading to the moment when they say "I do" .
Victorious - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,616 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 11 - Published: 3/27 - [Jade W., Tori V.] - Complete
A Black Rose by TheNutcase reviews
After skipping school on Valentine's Day, Jade visits a flower shop with the intent of picking something out for a certain someone. No. Don't laugh. I'm serious.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,299 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 16 - Published: 2/26/2012 - Jade W., Tori V. - Complete
What He Doesn't Know by sonicstardust reviews
Tori and Jade are forced to evaluate what "they" are. Rated for slightly risque material and language.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,778 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 1/30/2012 - Published: 1/18/2012 - Tori V., Jade W. - Complete
We can't do a thing but wait by secretflame reviews
Jade doesn't really care about being alone during the pandemic. It's all she's ever wanted, really. But she didn't plan ahead very well, and if talking to another person means that she doesn't starve to death... well, then that's the price she'll have to pay. (Or: the quarantine AU no one asked for)
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,193 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/2 - Tori V., Jade W. - Complete
At least i care by Knicksfan23 reviews
Read and review. One shots of Tori and Jade. Jori shipping. Read and review.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 140 - Words: 43,951 - Reviews: 238 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 7/29 - Published: 11/6/2019 - Tori V., Jade W.
don't let your shadow spoil the view by iloveyou123 reviews
You give me the electric twist, and it kicks, it really kicks, yeah. Jade/Tori, slight Jade/Beck.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,284 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/12/2011 - Tori V., Jade W. - Complete
Yours Forever by Cain reviews
"New York City, would you give her to me? I'd be yours forever..."
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,393 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 11 - Published: 4/29/2015 - [Tori V., Jade W.] - Complete
Human Behaviour by Cain reviews
The Vega household is in shambles. Tori's in love with Jade, but Jade just can't make things easy. Trina finally seems to have landed Beck, but is finding herself hung up on one Robbie Shapiro after a series of confusing encounters. How did all this come to pass and where will it go from here? Jori, Brina, Tribbie
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 53,204 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 4/4 - Published: 5/27/2012 - [Tori V., Jade W.] Trina V. - Complete
Colours by ladyinprocessing reviews
Everyone is born colour blind, their vision clouded by blue and grey. That is until they touch their soulmate, then their world would scream with colour.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 25,965 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 5/20 - Published: 2/17 - [Tori V., Jade W.]
I Can Be Your Hero by JG16 reviews
"I can't be with him when all I want is you."
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,474 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 23 - Published: 12/15/2011 - Tori V., Jade W. - Complete
Come Get Me by slackerD reviews
For some reason whenever Jade needs a ride, she calls Tori. Tori/Jade
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,808 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 223 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 4/19/2012 - Published: 4/5/2012 - Jade W., Tori V. - Complete
Before I Go by dontyouwannadance reviews
"I don't know why, and I don't understand it, but I couldn't just move on with my life and spend the next twenty years regretting that I didn't tell you."
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,832 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 39 - Published: 12/27/2011 - Jade W., Tori V. - Complete
Close Your Eyes and I'll Kiss You by missanomalous reviews
Jade likes being around Tori when Tori isn't really around.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,553 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 20 - Published: 10/31/2012 - Complete
Tightrope by dontyouwannadance reviews
The sad fact of the matter was that the music industry had morphed into something that was more about image than actual talent. That was the root of Tori's problem, and the reason that she needed Jade.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 95,027 - Reviews: 618 - Favs: 490 - Follows: 443 - Updated: 1/1/2014 - Published: 3/1/2012 - Tori V., Jade W. - Complete
A Dangerous Friend by SevReed reviews
Everyone needs at least one crazy friend, and it looks like Tori's found hers. One-shot for now, but might turn into something. UPDATE: Has now turned into something.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 91,353 - Reviews: 368 - Favs: 315 - Follows: 295 - Updated: 12/16/2017 - Published: 11/23/2015 - [Tori V., Jade W.] - Complete
Green Eyes by SevReed reviews
Tori has a dilemma, and she turns to Jade. How long before Jade has a dilemma of her own?
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 49,804 - Reviews: 208 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 212 - Updated: 8/16/2019 - Published: 6/23/2017 - [Tori V., Jade W.] - Complete
My World Spins Out by sixoxox reviews
Jade and Tori met long before Tori's first day at Hollywood Arts. This is the story of who they once were. And how they came to be the people they are now. JORI. And unfortunate, yet circumstantially canon, minor Bade. As a warning: This story sets up the canon storyline and ends where the television show picks up.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 24 - Words: 28,189 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 128 - Updated: 2/19/2014 - Published: 7/25/2013 - Tori V., Jade W. - Complete
Right Here by ChaseLehrman reviews
Jade gets all sappy after hurting Tori's feelings. Song fic... kind of.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,428 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 12 - Published: 6/22/2011 - Jade W., Tori V. - Complete
Witch's Lament by bittasummer reviews
Halloween special! 3-Parter. The gang visit a haunted house on the night of Halloween and get much more than they bargained for. Primarily Jori with some minor Bat.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,925 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 11/1/2012 - Published: 10/28/2012 - Tori V., Jade W. - Complete
The Princess and the Knight by Metatron85 reviews
Princess Jadelyn of Reinhart has been taken by a powerful sorcerer. Victoria, a humble servant who has fallen for the princess, puts on armor and joins the royal army to rescue her. High fantasy AU with Jori endgame.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 41,391 - Reviews: 244 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 147 - Updated: 3/9/2015 - Published: 6/24/2014 - Tori V., Jade W. - Complete
Aftertaste by Atsalini reviews
She is mean and cold and she pushes everyone away. The more she hurts someone the more she feels threatened by them. [...] Now when you look at her all you see is a puppeteer, playing with the people that try to get close to her. You know that she is fire and whoever tries to touch her will get burned. You know because you got burned more than once.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,299 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/18/2016 - Tori V., Jade W. - Complete
Childhood is the Kingdom by ElisaCollette reviews
Jade is lost in so many ways. Her career is what she has always dreamed, but the rest of her life is shattering. After a tragedy that changes the way she looks at everything, old friends enter to help pick up the pieces. Stand-alone story - not a part of the Try Again Tomorrow universe.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,844 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 2/1/2015 - Published: 10/25/2014 - [Jade W., Tori V.] Beck O.
Guardian Angel by davidr11 reviews
One shot request. Tori loves Jade but there's one problem, Tori is Jade's guardian angel and is prohibited from becoming involved with her.
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,386 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 18 - Published: 1/3/2013 - Jade W., Tori V. - Complete
Animal I Have Become by StakeTheHeart reviews
Jade and Beck have hit rock bottom in their relationship and seek an adventure together so they plan a camping trip. Things don't go as planned though and they end up getting lost. Beck returns but what about Jade? What became of her when she does return? It's up to Tori to set things right. One Shot
Victorious - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 22,063 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 274 - Follows: 69 - Published: 7/2/2013 - [Tori V., Jade W.] Beck O. - Complete
60 | Page 1 .. Last Next »