Home Community Books Divergent Trilogy The Best Of Four/ Tobias
The Best Of Four/ Tobias
Follow .
Focus: Books Divergent Trilogy, Since: 07-13-12
Founder: thunderstruckk - Stories: 33 - Followers: 87 - Staff: 4 - id: 101444
Books that have Tobias being awsome...like usual...SUBSCRIBE PLEASE Looking for staff, please PM me if interested!

Track Stars by 2Kayla's-heart reviews
Tris is trying to keep up with the fast moving high school years. Will she be able to pass, run track, and have a crush all at the same time without losing something or someone. Her friend Chris insist on her with the older boy he can seem to leave her alone, but does he hide secrets and can she live with them. Includes most characters, some are OOC.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 16,503 - Reviews: 169 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 4/22/2014 - Published: 3/14/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P.
Maid For You by Dauntless4736 reviews
He has dark brown short hair and deep blue eyes. His nose hooks slightly at the end. His eyes meet mine, and I feel like they're looking through my very soul. No matter what, I can't look away. He's hypnotizing. He notices me staring at him and half smirks at me. My heart pounds faster, but I know it will never work out. Because I am just the maid, and he's in control of me.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,067 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 155 - Updated: 4/4/2013 - Published: 3/22/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias
The Closest I Can Get by blisterkissed reviews
In Abnegation, it is uncommon for people to have much freedom. One certain girl does, though, and Tobias wants to feel the same thing she does. He wants to be care-free like the little blonde girl in the street.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 540 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 20 - Published: 1/20/2013 - Four/Tobias, Tris/Beatrice P. - Complete
FourTris All I Want by Amity1999 reviews
If there was no war (yes I am aware that this is used a lot) All couples have breaks right? But when Tobais decides that Ten needs a break what will Tris do? Dun Dun Dun I'm new at this so please no hate. Major plot twist a few chapters in. Hope you like it my Little Llamacorns. I DON'T OWN DIVERGENT
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 13,530 - Reviews: 195 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 1/18/2014 - Published: 2/22/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias - Complete
Four by SNOGIRL reviews
Tris is doubting why Tobias likes her, so he gives her four reasons why.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,295 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 197 - Follows: 59 - Published: 2/3/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias - Complete
Bubbles by baby-new-year reviews
On the first day at Amity, Tobias accidentally ingests peace serum. Drabble.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 407 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/29/2013 - Published: 3/1/2013 - Four/Tobias
You Can't Have Both by Dauntless4736 reviews
(War Never happened, takes place after initation) I know I can't have both. But I want both. Even though I am with Christina, it's hard to hide my attraction to Tris. Tris, with her beautiful hair. Tris. Even her name sounds brave. But she shows no interest, and no matter what, I just can't get her out of my head. Tobias is dating Christina as a coverup, will eventually be FourXTri
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 19,562 - Reviews: 195 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 5/8/2013 - Published: 2/21/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias
Don't Mess With My Sister by No One Has Taken This Name Yet reviews
Have you ever wondered what happened between Caleb and Tobias when they met that day in Amity headquarters? What did they talk about? Here's the full story. Shockingly, this is the first one there is on this subject.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,599 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 2/9/2013 - Published: 2/7/2013 - Four/Tobias, Caleb P. - Complete
Beautiful Like No Other-Divergent from FourTobias POV by DivergentLover05 reviews
This is divergent from Tobias/Four's POV. I know there are a lot of these out there, but I love divergent and tobias and i can't help myself haha. Read and reveiw! FIRST FANFIC!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 24,444 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 8/22/2013 - Published: 11/25/2012 - Four/Tobias, Tris/Beatrice P.
Face Your Fears by teacuppig reviews
"I'm in too deep, I just know it. My subconscious slaps me in the face, screaming at me that if I let myself feel for Tris like I want to, I'll only lose her." Four's point of view when he and Tris go into his fear landscape and the scene after in the Chasm. May include other scenes soon!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,691 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 19 - Published: 1/19/2013 - Four/Tobias, Tris/Beatrice P.
One Thing by Punzie the Platypus reviews
After Tris drinks the pink-red liquid at Amity, Tobias is the one who takes her to her room. Afterwards, he's left with these thoughts about the madness around him, and a new red shirt. Set to be a linking scene in Insurgent. Fourtris!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,012 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 10 - Published: 1/10/2013 - [Four/Tobias, Tris/Beatrice P.] Caleb P., Marcus - Complete
Fourtris On New Year's! by FearlessDivergent reviews
This is a One-Shot before the attack to the Erudite, assuming that it would be New Year's before the attack. It's in Tobias's POV. Please review if you'd like me to write more stories! Thanks ;)
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,019 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 10 - Published: 1/11/2013 - Four/Tobias, Tris/Beatrice P. - Complete
Way to You (Four and Tris) by Iris Molefoursted reviews
Tris is in love with Four. But Four, her former intimidating instructor, has a girlfriend, Eliza, who doesn't want to share him with anybody. As much as Tris tries to hide her feelings, she doesn't succeed. And Four, likewise, becomes tense whenever she's near. The story unfolds as Eliza's secret gets revealed and Four and Tris struggles to find their way to each other. (COMPLETE!)
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 68 - Words: 182,196 - Reviews: 1125 - Favs: 514 - Follows: 349 - Updated: 3/14/2014 - Published: 11/19/2012 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias - Complete
Unforgettable by Lel Christo reviews
Set after initiation day, without the war. Tris suffers from amnesia and cannot remember who she is or who her friends are. Tobias must try and get her to remember who he is. But how do you get someone to remember, that doesn't want to?
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 12,332 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 1/22/2013 - Published: 1/13/2013 - Four/Tobias, Tris/Beatrice P. - Complete
Tobias's Story by littlefaerielights reviews
I watch her. I keep my eyes her. At all times, making sure no one hurts her after we're done with training. I can't prevent her from getting hurt too much during training, that's going to happen no matter what..
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 21,529 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 1/7/2013 - Published: 12/30/2012 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias
What Happened After-A Tris and Tobias Story by SoccerSarahK reviews
What would happen to Tris and Tobias if Insurgetnn had never happened? Well, this is what would happen (: Takes place a year after Dauntless Initiation. Please review and try, I'm still working on this. Give it a try :) Word count WILL change. Disclaimer- I DO NOT OWN DIVERGENT That goes to awesome, wonderful Veronica Roth!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 9,335 - Reviews: 244 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 179 - Updated: 11/1/2013 - Published: 10/19/2012 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias
As Expected by wee kraken reviews
How did Four really get that fluke Abnegation result on his aptitude test? What if he didn't? Told from the POV of the Candor that tested him. Pre-Divergent one shot.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,842 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 19 - Published: 6/1/2012 - Four/Tobias, Natalie Prior - Complete
Inked by wee kraken reviews
Four never thought he'd end up with a back that's more ink than skin. But Dauntless initiation changed his mind...and his body...forever.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,789 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 7/18/2012 - Published: 6/20/2012 - Four/Tobias, Tori - Complete
Through the Fire by dauntless13 reviews
Four and Tris's Journey through TRIS's fear landscape. Author's note: I do NOT own the characters and/or plot! Enjoy!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,222 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 33 - Published: 4/22/2012 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias
Truth or Dare Divergent Style by IHeartUCato reviews
REPOST Everyone loves a good game of truth or dare, right? Well join our favourite and not-so-favourate characters from Divergent in their game!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 21,136 - Reviews: 374 - Favs: 369 - Follows: 214 - Updated: 8/27/2012 - Published: 8/9/2012 - Complete
Lifeline: A Collection of Fourtris oneshots by Dauntless Mockingjay reviews
This was my first Divergent fic and I decided to add on to it! Total of six very fluffy, very plotless shots. Latest one contains Allegiant spoilers! Thanks for reading and R&R!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,138 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 10/25/2013 - Published: 8/25/2012 - Tris/Beatrice P., Four/Tobias - Complete
Seeing Through the Illusion by TarundoruSlap reviews
I shot her. I shot my Tris. -Tobias' POV-
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,394 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/20/2012 - Published: 5/1/2012 - Four/Tobias, Tris/Beatrice P.
Perfect by VioletO'Shea reviews
This is my take on what could have happened after Tris' initiation ceremony if Erudite had never planned an attack and Tobias and Tris got to live an 'ordinary' dauntless life. FOURTRIS!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,887 - Reviews: 216 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 204 - Updated: 9/1/2012 - Published: 7/30/2012 - Four/Tobias, Tris/Beatrice P.
Trusting In You by kelliejo19 reviews
Tris has a lot to be thankful and sorry for. She's thankful for Tobias and her friends being okay and the new life Tobias and her are ready to start. But when the faction comes crumbling down again, what length will she go to protect what's she has left? **After Div. before Insurgent**
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 43 - Words: 162,222 - Reviews: 956 - Favs: 371 - Follows: 446 - Updated: 3/28 - Published: 7/2/2012 - Tris/Beatrice P. - Complete
Killing Four by wee kraken reviews
Four is dead. I've killed him. He was an ideal, a Dauntless prodigy that never really existed. INSURGENT FOUR POV - starting in Candor. Spoilers, obviously.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 31 - Words: 68,908 - Reviews: 680 - Favs: 453 - Follows: 395 - Updated: 10/3/2013 - Published: 5/15/2012 - Four/Tobias, Tris/Beatrice P.
31 | Page 1 2 Next »