Home Community Cartoons Teen Titans Terra
Terra
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Teen Titans, Since: 10-27-04
Founder: Letselina - Stories: 19 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 6969
All stories about Terra, mostly about her fantasized return, and her relationships with the Titans and other people around. If you'd like your Terra story added, send me or StarGazingMoonPrincess an email!

The key to the future lies in the past by The Gidgeman reviews
Terra's past remains a mystery but Robin believes that it may hold the secrets needed to cure her. Little do the Titan's know that there's no need to catch up to her past as it's about to catch up to them. Chapter 11 is finished
Teen Titans - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 19,617 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/14/2006 - Published: 10/15/2005 - Terra, Beast Boy
Think Of Me by aria.parry reviews
[Oneshot] Song fic to Think of Me from Phantom of the Opera. Beast Boy visits Terra in the stony prison to which she is confined. Very sad. Tissues recommended when reading. [BBXTerra]
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,225 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/18/2005 - Beast Boy, Terra - Complete
Lost by DiamondMoonTears reviews
I didn't look back as I ran away from the destruction my powers had caused. This wouldn't have been the first time it had happened. Actually, the reason why I'm always running is because of my powers.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,475 - Reviews: 4 - Updated: 8/1/2005 - Published: 4/30/2005
Deep In Earth by 0aloy0bung0 reviews
Deep in earth my love is lying, and I must weep alone. Edgar A. Poe. What happens when an old friend, well known, comes back? And how will the others react? Better then it sounds. Rated for Later chapters. I eat flames with sporks!
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,751 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/29/2006 - Published: 3/7/2005
Until We Meet Again by Blooming Cosmo reviews
Beast Boy is still mourning after the lose of Terra. Will he be plagued to feel this way forever, or can someone help ease the pain? TerraBeast Boy, One Shot, R&R!
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 814 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/5/2004 - Complete
Betrothed by Letselina reviews
[Part of the Aftershock Series] Terra's happy, now that she is part of the six Teen Titans. But when Starfire is called to Tamaran to be married, will the number decrease back to five? [Part One - 3-9]
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,528 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/9/2005 - Published: 1/29/2005 - Terra, Starfire
Rocky Territory by Letselina reviews
Terra's betrayal should have been Slade's demise. Yet, Slade is still alive, and he has a new, but familiar apprentice. When Terra disappears from her stony grave, it's up to the Titans to figure out what's going on. [Discontinued]
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,978 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/29/2005 - Published: 1/30/2005 - Beast Boy, Terra - Complete
Story by Terrasina Dragonwagon reviews
Almost a year after the events of "Aftershock," Beast Boy speaks to Terra. One-shot.
Teen Titans - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 908 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/20/2004 - Complete
Let You Know by Terrasina Dragonwagon reviews
Terra returns to the Titans...but it isn't as easy as they'd expected it to be. Oneshot, BBT, fluff with a dash of angst.
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,592 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/28/2005 - Complete
A True Friend by akamai reviews
Takes place after Wavelength. Kind of an alternate ending to the season three arc after that time, but with different characters in the show. Hints of CyxJinx and BBxTerra.
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,338 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/18/2005 - Published: 12/3/2004 - Beast Boy, Terra - Complete
In the Dark by eventidespirit reviews
[oneshot] An interlude between Betrayal and Aftershock...I looked down upon her faceā€¦there were tear stains, but her cerulean eyes were now dry, completely dry...Terra, you have become an excellent apprentice. TSl
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,406 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 24 - Published: 8/12/2004 - Slade, Terra - Complete
Instability by Loki Yamimegami reviews
What went through Terra's mind after Betrayed the Titans? This is a one-shot song fic on how I feel she dealt with it. Terra has feelings for BB. RR Ples! (Song: Lacuna Coil's Heaven's A Lie)
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,128 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/1/2004 - Complete
Haunted by Letselina reviews
[Part of the Aftershock series] Now that Terra is a Titan again, she feels free. She controls her own powers... But a stormy night and a dusty Slade mask might prove her worst nightmares true. [Complete]
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,181 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/8/2004 - Published: 11/7/2004 - Terra, Robin - Complete
Blind to Betrayal by Letselina reviews
Beastboy's reflections after Betrayal.
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,239 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/6/2004 - Beast Boy - Complete
Aftershock by Letselina reviews
An alternate ending to Aftershock Part II.
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,037 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/28/2004 - Terra - Complete
Angel by Letselina reviews
Raven goes to visit Terra...
Teen Titans - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,315 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/15/2004 - Terra, Raven - Complete
Spirit Projection by TB the Third reviews
NOW COMPLETE! Terra's ghost is haunting Titans Tower. Her intentions are peaceful, but how can she cope when Raven and Beastboy are not only in love, but have a child? A fic for everyone, be they TBB or RBB.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 19,206 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/5/2004 - Published: 9/29/2004 - Complete
Awakenings by The Rusty One reviews
Terra awakens from her stony sleep after that battle with Slade and find some things just haven't changed (BBxTerra(duh!))...Chapter 8 finally up!
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,458 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/25/2004 - Published: 8/23/2004
Nightmare's First by Poopy Penguin reviews
Slade and Brother Blood have teamed up, bringing a new threat to the Titans. And Terra has returned as well, but is she a friend, or an enemy? R&R PLZ! [COMPLETE]
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 44,680 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/1/2004 - Published: 9/30/2004 - Complete