Home Community TV Shows Once Upon a Time Rumpelstiltskin/OC stories
Rumpelstiltskin/OC stories
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Once Upon a Time, Since: 11-27-11
Founder: LoverOfArchangels - Stories: 82 - Followers: 84 - Staff: 1 - id: 96733
Looking for staff! All the Rumpelstiltkin/OC stories I can find and enjoy. Some family but mostly romance. Please PM me if you would like to be a staff member of this community. Also message me if there is a story that I have not added that is Rumpel/OC. I've fallen behind in the series and have lost interest in the series, so I'm afraid I'll only add, read, look at fics that are from season 1-3. I haven't been checking for any lately so the only way a story will be added is if yo

An Alternative Lacey by WolframMatter reviews
What if Mr. Gold encountered a very different Lacey in the Rabbit Hole bar? Really, all Lacey wants is to play pool and score free drinks, but this old guy insists on trying to pick her up by telling her he feels like he already knows her. *Sigh* as if she hasn't heard that line before.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,240 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/18/2019 - Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, Belle/Lacey, OC - Complete
Baker Who Lived in a Shoe by Fairytailfanatic247 reviews
Ava's the baker of Storybrooke. What connections does she really have to the Enchanted Forest and all of the people in it. Read to find out. Starts out as an Archie/OC, and eventually becomes a Mr. Gold (Rumplestiltskin)/OC.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 35 - Words: 114,672 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 4/5/2017 - Published: 4/4/2016 - Archie H./Jiminy Cricket, Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC - Complete
Eyes and ears: The apprentice by Tha Gingaah reviews
Follow Sarah in her adventure together with Rumpelstiltskin and see everything through the eyes of the apprentice of The Dark One. (sorry, no Belle. Do not hate me please.)
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 33,543 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 8/20/2018 - Published: 7/28/2016 - Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC
Song of the Savior by QuiteACommonFairy reviews
Willow wants what everyone wants - a happy ending. The problem is, she's more the villain of her story than a hero. With her life on the line, and a pirate captain and a heartless witch calling the shots, she's nothing more than a pawn in this one. To escape her debt and make it out alive, she has to push her boundaries and be the better villain. But can she pay the price?
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 44,245 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 4/1/2017 - Published: 1/22/2017 - Emma S., Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, Killian Jones/Captain Hook, OC
The Goblin and The Fairy Princess by Twyla Mercedes reviews
A beautiful young girl makes a desperate deal with Mr. Gold. Can this possibly turn out well? (Characters are OUAT, not mine - except Sylvia)
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,384 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 18 - Published: 12/28/2011 - Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold - Complete
Fairytale of Lies by UnimaginablexBeing reviews
Once there was a fairy who lost her wings and stumbled upon an imp named Rumelstiltskin. Not knowing who he was the two formed a strange relationship and bond not knowing where it would lead. Once there was a young woman who lived in an orphanage who started working for a pawn broker named Mr. Gold. Not knowing who he really was, the two formed a strange relationship. DISCONTINUED!
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,218 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 12/9/2015 - Published: 10/20/2015 - [Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC]
The Light of the Darkness by mirabelle1980 reviews
How do you fix a broken man? What happens when Gold no longer has magic and Storybrooke is faced with a new evil-Emma Swan. This takes place after the last episode of Season 4, but will no doubt be AU since none of us knows where season 5 will take us. Please be kind and review! Feedback is always welcome!
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 32,994 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 9/23/2015 - Published: 8/1/2015 - Emma S., Henry Mills, Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC
Lucy's Turn by NoseyHeiffer reviews
In a drunken rampage, Lucy, Rumplestiltskin's ex-sister-in-law, gives him something to think about. Can Gold and Belle stay together? Or will he find new love elsewhere? This is the third story in my "Lucy" series.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,069 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/22/2015 - Published: 4/28/2015 - Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC - Complete
Aftermath: Lucy, Part 2 by NoseyHeiffer reviews
When Belle banishes Rumple across the town line, he has nothing. What does he do? How does he get back town, to explain, to the woman he loves? It will take his sister-in-law, Lucy, to help reconcile them. This is the second story in my "Lucy" series. Reviews are requested. Rating for general profanity.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,036 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/12/2015 - Published: 1/5/2015 - Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, Belle/Lacey, OC - Complete
Lucy by NoseyHeiffer reviews
Someone special from Rumplestiltskin's past returns. Can he see the love that is in front of him this time?
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,636 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 12/26/2014 - Published: 12/15/2014 - Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC - Complete
Love always needs work by arina.dale reviews
The daughter of the village council chief is given away as sacrifice to save the village. Rumpelstiltskin tries to stop from getting close to her, fearing that what happened with Belle will happen to her. Meanwhile, in Storybrooke, the librarian makes a deal with Mr. Gold as she tries to save the library. Rumpelstiltskin/MrGold X OC.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 11 - Words: 15,343 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 9/22/2014 - Published: 9/9/2014 - Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC
Dark Shadows by bloodyrose2014 reviews
Elizabeth Bane's life would change forever when she learned her parents were murdered. As she travels back to Storybrooke, along with Henry Mills, the mayors son, and his birth mother Emma Swan. Strange things began to surface around Storybrooke.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 66,396 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 3/23/2015 - Published: 7/31/2014 - Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC - Complete
Breaking the Cycle by Rylee87 reviews
She was lost and hated the world around her. The day she met him, everything changed. She heard rumors about how heartless he was, but for her she saw a different side of him; a side he forgot he had.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 30,684 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 1/8/2018 - Published: 1/30/2012 - Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC
Cursed Life, New Chance by Sanura Bey reviews
Clarissa French, in her original home, was a princess who was never wanted by her family and people and, in Storybrooke, isn't know by many people. The only people who know her are her Aunt Regina, Henry, Graham, Sidney, and Dr. Weber. Will that change? Who was she in the past? Why is she so important?
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Fantasy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 44,091 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 225 - Follows: 267 - Updated: 4/4 - Published: 6/10/2013 - [Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC] Regina M./The Evil Queen, Belle/Lacey
The Fairy's Daughter by S'Kenna Arbour Bond reviews
"You do realize that by giving yourself to me, you give me your powers to do with as I see fit. You understand, that it's forever dearie." I nodded. "Yes, I do. So, long as you understand that this kingdom and all those in it will be protected for just as long." He extended his hand for me to take. "Then, dearie, I do believe that we have a deal."
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 38,045 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 300 - Follows: 381 - Updated: 11/15/2015 - Published: 5/8/2013 - Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC
Phantom Melodies by LizzeXX reviews
Gold/OC - Henry has been taken to Neverland, leading his family to rescue him. But it's not just Emma and Regina, but Gold's true love, the Pied Piper, and his son close behind. Yet just as the heroes are reunited, another curse strikes and a Wicked Witch takes advantage of them, tearing them apart once more. Will Piper and Gold find each other again? Third in the Bedtime Stories.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 39 - Words: 269,580 - Reviews: 383 - Favs: 487 - Follows: 265 - Updated: 1/20/2015 - Published: 7/22/2014 - [Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC] - Complete
Every Rose Has Its Thorns by LizzeXX reviews
Gold/OC - With the Dark Curse broken, both memories and magic have returned. As Gold and his true love, the Pied Piper, plot against Regina, things take another turn. How will everyone handle another separation? What will happen when a past evil returns to Storybrooke? One thing is certain, Piper is not the scared little girl the Evil Queen remembers. Second in the Bedtime Stories.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 43 - Words: 257,900 - Reviews: 355 - Favs: 592 - Follows: 252 - Updated: 7/22/2014 - Published: 5/23/2014 - [Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC] - Complete
For the Sake of Family by NerdyChicksHaveMoreFun reviews
Once upon a time, Zoso's apprentice met a spinner and his son. Once upon a time, Davina Jones struck a deal with the infamous Rumplestiltskin. Once upon a time, two magicians who would do anything for their families began to work together; once upon a time, a pair of beasts without hope or love found it in the most unlikely of places. (RumplestiltskinXOC, or Rumpellyn for short.)
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 94,503 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 5/20 - Published: 10/26/2013 - [Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC] Sheriff Graham/The Huntsman, Killian Jones/Captain Hook
All That Glitters by LizzeXX reviews
Gold/OC - August isn't the only stranger to come to Storybrooke, but this stranger isn't quite so unknown to Mr. Gold and may be just what the town needs to bring their memories to light. What will Regina and Emma do when she 'humors' Henry and his delusions? What will people think of her and Gold? What happens when the Pied Piper comes to Storybrooke? First in the Bedtime Stories.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 111,159 - Reviews: 249 - Favs: 947 - Follows: 409 - Updated: 5/23/2014 - Published: 5/4/2014 - [Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC] - Complete
A Beast By Any Other Name by The Bobbi Chronicles reviews
Rumpelstiltskin is spiraling. With Belle dead and his son gone, life holds no further purpose for him. But before he can kill himself, a mysterious girl interrupts him. Calling herself Bobbi, she convinces him to train her as an apprentice, but he soon discovers she's not quite the beauty she seems to be. Set entirely in the Enchanted Forest realm.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,744 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 12/10/2013 - Published: 5/20/2013 - Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold
The Little Match Girl by QueenofQuails reviews
What might have happened if Regina had been telling the truth and Belle had actually died after leaving Rumpelstiltskin's castle? Who else could be capable of loving him? When a strange woman shows up in Storybrooke with a suitcase full of journals and an odd affinity for fire, Rumple finds out. AU Rumple/OFC.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 11,413 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 3/4/2014 - Published: 4/2/2013 - Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, Pinocchio/August B.
White & Red by Shihaisha reviews
He turned away from her then and she knew that he would not bargain further. The deal was as is or not at all. "Wait," she called, "I agree to your bargain." He came about with a knowing smile. "Sublime."
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,620 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 13 - Published: 2/22/2013 - Emma S., Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, Pinocchio/August B., OC
The Enchantress by LoverOfArchangels reviews
The prequel of 'The Treasure Hunt' Evangeline met Rumpelstiltskin before he became The Dark One. Witness their love story in the land of Enchanted Forest/Land of Fairy Tales before the curse is cast. Rumpel/OC. This is somewhat of an AU, some things are completely different from the show.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 20,025 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 6/11/2013 - Published: 2/18/2013 - [Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, OC]
Bring Me Hope by SilentLaughter reviews
Two men are after the same woman; Mr. Gold and Jefferson both having a claim on Kara or in reality Princess Karissa who in the Enchanted Forest was promised to Rumplestilkin before she was even born. Both men remember as part of their curse but Kara doesn't have a clue. Probably OC in the plot and doesn't follow the TV show whatsoever so ye have been warned! Love em reviews!
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 18 - Words: 25,185 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 2/26/2013 - Published: 11/18/2012 - Jefferson/Mad Hatter, Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold - Complete
The Treasure Hunt by LoverOfArchangels reviews
Evangeline is on a hunt for what her ancestors left behind. With the help of Mr. Gold she finds it as well as her past and her lover. This is before Henry is born, and before Emma comes to town. Rating may change. Rumpel/OC Better than it sounds. I suck at summaries. Now complete. I might right a Prequel and a Sequel if it is requested enough.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,292 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 2/9/2013 - Published: 1/24/2013 - Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold - Complete
48 | Page 1 2 Next »