Home Community Movies Pitch Perfect Pitch Perfect: GirlxGirl GirlxGirlxGirl
Pitch Perfect: GirlxGirl GirlxGirlxGirl
Follow .
Focus: Movies Pitch Perfect, Since: 10-07-14
Founder: The Dead Knight - Stories: 38 - Followers: 49 - Staff: 3 - id: 116765
All girlxgirl stories. BeccaxChloexAubrey or BeccaxAurbrey or BeccaxChloe and many others. Some are BDSM stories. If anyone wants to be part of my staff go ahead and private message me and I'll add you on. You must or at least be mostly active. Thanks! Hope you enjoy my stories.

Much Better Suited by slackerD reviews
high school AU "My family works for your family. I don't want to deal with the fall out when I eventually screw up this relationship."
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 25,478 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 199 - Follows: 97 - Published: 7/27/2014 - [Aubrey P., Beca M.] Benji - Complete
Poison & Wine by thesecretsociety reviews
Beca Mitchell has an older brother. He goes to Barden. He's the captain of the Basketball Varsity Team. He's a straight A student. And of course, he's hot. Yep, he's that perfect. Worse, he's got something that Beca desires more than anything in the world. (cover image courtesy of DarkWriterXX94)
Pitch Perfect - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 68,120 - Reviews: 319 - Favs: 585 - Follows: 321 - Updated: 8/1/2013 - Published: 5/18/2013 - Beca M., Chloe B. - Complete
Chloe's Obsession by areaderofmanythings reviews
After four years Beca finally decides to propose to Chloe and she does it at a baseball game. Chloe has always had a crazy obsession with baseball and Beca can't understand it, but loves her anyway. Will Beca be able to pull of the her proposal in a way so the redhead will never look at a game the same way again?
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,224 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 28 - Published: 8/26/2014 - [Beca M., Chloe B.] - Complete
Drunken Encounter by PrimEmmaPitch reviews
ABC ONESHOT. Beca Mitchell is upset about her and Jesse's break up. Does seeing Aubrey Posen and Chloe Beale at a pub that night make Beca realise that maybe Jesse isn't the one?
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,235 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 42 - Published: 7/7/2013 - Aubrey P., Beca M., Chloe B. - Complete
SEQUEL - A Night That Wouldn't Be Ignored by PrimEmmaPitch reviews
This is a requested sequel. Read 'Drunken Encounter' before you start this if you want to know what has happened before this. - Beca needs to know what Aubrey and Chloe want. Jesse needs to understand that maybe he is not the one that Beca is in love with. ABC triple treble , one shot sequel.
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,279 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 29 - Published: 7/9/2013 - Aubrey P., Beca M., Chloe B. - Complete
Broken Hearts Can Be Mended by PrimEmmaPitch reviews
A Beca/Chloe/Aubrey fic. I ship this. - It's the ICCA's Finals, and Aubrey is ready to kick the Treblemaker's butts. She has fallen for Chloe, but does Chloe feel the same way?
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 26 - Words: 44,105 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 8/19/2013 - Published: 6/25/2013 - Aubrey P., Beca M., Chloe B.
Hoofbeat by shadowswillscream reviews
Beca gets sent away to a horse ranch, Hoofbeat, as a last chance due to her recent rebellious behavior. There she meets Chloe Beale, who changes Beca's rule of 'everyone's temporary'.
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 123,278 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 571 - Follows: 495 - Updated: 2/2/2019 - Published: 4/13/2015 - [Beca M., Chloe B.] - Complete
There's Something More Than This by Capleton27 reviews
They are friends. They are close. They have that special bond that no one can understand...people around them knows there's someting more about them, but they're just too oblivious to see it. They are confused about their feelings...is it worth taking a risk between friendship and love? AU BECHLOE. -I have not allowed ANY adaptation of this work to ANY fanfic website-
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 50,854 - Reviews: 289 - Favs: 317 - Follows: 274 - Updated: 8/15/2015 - Published: 5/25/2014 - [Beca M., Chloe B.] - Complete
Long Way Round by Smeg699 reviews
Nationals is over, a new school year has begun, and Beca is wondering if she didn't make a mistake at Nationals. Rating: Mostly T, a few chapters are M though, and that will be noted in the Author's Note at the beginning.
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 142,207 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 473 - Follows: 359 - Updated: 11/17/2013 - Published: 7/13/2013 - [Beca M., Chloe B.] - Complete
You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone by WarriorOfTheLight reviews
Rewritten. There is a life-threatening accident after Regionals and it might be too late to undo mistakes... I hope that you enjoy and please R&R.
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 38 - Words: 42,125 - Reviews: 406 - Favs: 716 - Follows: 518 - Updated: 12/31/2013 - Published: 7/3/2013 - [Beca M., Chloe B.] - Complete
Blind love by acafuckmylife reviews
Chloe's best friend Aubrey is marrying the guy of her dreams; she's the maid of honor of course. Planning the wedding is going to be a lot of work, so when Jesse (Aubrey's future husband) suggests that his best man/Best friend Beca Mitchell helps them, a lot can go wrong. Rated T (possibly M later). Bechloe and Jaubrey.
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 49,196 - Reviews: 389 - Favs: 808 - Follows: 487 - Updated: 11/13/2013 - Published: 10/27/2013 - Beca M., Chloe B. - Complete
Broken Promises by waatp reviews
After the ICCA win, Beca discovered she had a secret. After a horrible accident, she runs from Barden, unable to cope with the emotions presented to her. She leaves with nothing but the clothes on her back. Three months later, Beca is far from home, stubborn and in need of help. Her friends are desperately searching for her. Will they find her before she runs again? Bechloe.
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 97,700 - Reviews: 269 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 304 - Updated: 7/8/2018 - Published: 2/3/2014 - [Beca M., Chloe B.] Aubrey P., Fat Amy - Complete
And Really, It's No Surprise by Contumacious Pauper reviews
AU. Quiet Beca and outgoing Chloe are an unlikely pair of best friends - have been so since middle school. But when Beca is diagnosed with cancer right before her senior year, she shuts everybody out, afraid of the pain her possible death could cause despite newly aired feelings between the two friends. And really, it's no surprise that nothing works out the way she wants it to.
Pitch Perfect - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 43,137 - Reviews: 280 - Favs: 258 - Follows: 529 - Updated: 3/17/2014 - Published: 4/10/2013 - Beca M., Chloe B.