Home Community Movies King Arthur Lancelot and an OC or Two
Lancelot and an OC or Two
Follow .
Focus: Movies King Arthur, Since: 03-26-06
Founder: Dragonflame-05 - Stories: 18 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 2 - id: 30179
There seems to be alot of Tristan OC romances and a lack of well Lancelot romances so this is a place where you can read a LanceOC or two. If there is one you like that is not included please tell me and I'll add it. ON THE LOOK OUT FOR STAFF! PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Dani by vampirediva07 reviews
Guinevere wanted someone to talk to in the palace. So, she brought her little sister, Dani. What happens when Dani and Lancelot become friends and perhaps something more? Please read and review.
King Arthur - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 34,876 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/7/2006 - Published: 5/18/2006 - Complete
Saved by AdalineXC reviews
COMPLETE!Lancelot is saved by a flying arrow and he lives, instead of dying. A few months later he saves a Woad warrior named Elizabeth from her abusive and cruel father. The two end up falling in love. Then a band of Rogue Woads attack. R&R!
King Arthur - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 73,279 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/2/2005 - Published: 8/6/2004 - Complete
A Fate Forever Sealed by CrystalBlueWater reviews
This is the story of Elle. Taken away by the Romans, after they invaded her village, sold to Marius, Fulcinia’s servant girl, one night after angering Marius she is thrown into the dungeon. That is, before the knights came. Takes place during the film.
King Arthur - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,612 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/18/2006 - Published: 4/10/2006
Honor thy daughter by Kasora reviews
Just less then a year after Arthur's coronation as King of Britain, Saxons burn a village northwest of the wall. Apart from maps, what will the knights find? How does it affect one knight?
King Arthur - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 21,633 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 3/31/2006 - Published: 8/13/2005
A little Heaven and Hell A Who Am I prequel by MistressKenobi reviews
When Lillian and her group are sent to Hadrians Wall as reinforcements trouble may lurk around every corner and possibly something more. For those who read my previous story Who Am I you will know what I mean. I give you a continuation of their story.
King Arthur - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 24,729 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 6/16/2009 - Published: 11/28/2005
Curls by mcwheatley reviews
Ever wonder what Lancelot's hair felt like? I did and thought I'd pass it on. Fluff, pure and simple.
King Arthur - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 621 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/2/2005 - Complete
Under The Sky by gwenn0 reviews
The moonlight can shed light even on the heart of the darkest knights. LancelotOC TristanOC goodhumored romance. Not a oneshot anymore. R&R. ON HIATUS
King Arthur - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 18,865 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/6/2007 - Published: 3/11/2006
The Golden Circle by Sokorra Lewis reviews
Elaine de Corbenic was a Woad Princess, friend of Guinevere and a Lady of Camelot. But her romance with Sir Lancelot was not one made of poems but a mistake that grew into something better. [Complete]
King Arthur - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 13,877 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/21/2005 - Published: 5/29/2005 - Complete
Misguided Roses by Lioness1 reviews
There was a legend lost centuries ago, of a daughter of Rome who came to Britain during the reign of Arthur. What became of her, and how she changed the fate of his knights remained unknown until now. This is the story of Arria. STORY COMPLETE. PLEASE RR
King Arthur - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 81,096 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/14/2005 - Published: 12/31/2004 - Complete
Who I am by MistressKenobi reviews
A love thought dead returns with no memory of herself or the Knights that she once fought beside. Can Lancelot help her to remember or will it be too much for this Sarmatian to handle. Finally finished! Enjoy!
King Arthur - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 52 - Words: 63,528 - Reviews: 236 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 10/19/2005 - Published: 6/13/2005 - Complete
Choices by blueglass25 reviews
What if there was another prisoner found in Marius's dungeon? Guinevere's cousin, Lena—not quite your average woad. One with, shall we say, gifts. Set during the movie. Bad title, but a decent read. COMPLETE
King Arthur - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 58,016 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 8/27/2006 - Published: 8/31/2004 - Complete
Malleable Heart by et cetera et cetera reviews
A blacksmith and a swordsman first, being a woman second. But to catch the heart of a certain knight, she will have to reclaim her rights as a woman and pray to the Gods that he notices.
King Arthur - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 19,366 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 6/16/2006 - Published: 6/5/2005
An Evening In Venice by Wanderer of the Roads reviews
I've always wondered what Lancelot would be like if he lived in our times, and what it would be like to meet him... in Venice. My first go at oneshots, advice is definitely appreciated!
King Arthur - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,141 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 8 - Published: 9/8/2005 - Lancelot - Complete