Home Community Anime/Manga Beyblade KaiRei LOVE!
KaiRei LOVE!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Beyblade, Since: 01-23-05
Founder: Iwonn - Stories: 2,204 - Followers: 169 - Staff: 3 - id: 10790
KaixRei & ReixKai collection.
If you want to be a staff, PM me.

Linchpin by Salazarfalcon reviews
Kai likes to pretend that he doesn't have nightmares and at this point in his life, he's gotten pretty good at faking. Until he can't anymore. Somehow, he winds up with a human shield in the form of Rei Kon and he doesn't even know how it happened.
Beyblade - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,373 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/6/2011 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K. - Complete
Murder Game by kaitouahiru reviews
Assassin "Night"-Kai and Thief "Arsene Lupin"-Rei are playing a game with each other- "if you steal before I kill, they live." But childhood friends Kai and Rei don't realize that they're playing the dangerous game with each other. future KxR
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 9,036 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 5/29/2011 - Published: 8/29/2009 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K. - Complete
Mein Herz Brennt by NineTailedAngel reviews
Chap. 8 Up! : Inside Kai, Dranzer, the Holy Phoenix, is in an eternal battle with Suzaku, the Wicked Phoenix. But there can never be two Phoenixes, One must win and One must fall...Can Rei help him before it's to late? : Kai/Rei : Tala/Bryan : Tyson/Max
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,576 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 9/14/2009 - Published: 8/10/2009 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K.
Fame and Fortune? Forget It by kelseywazhere reviews
Rei, Yuriy, and Takao are in a Korean boy group called Wild Ones. After 4 years of fame, they decide to take a 'wild' turn in life and 'go missing'. They travel to America were they try to blend in at a public high school. Larger summary inside. KaixRei
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,401 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 11/8/2009 - Published: 1/24/2009 - Ray/Rei K., Kai H.
Why can't it be the way it was? by demonika reviews
Kai, after leaving everything behind in his past even beyblading, goes to Russia but after whole two years returns to Japan to his team mates... it seems like Tyson has his eyes on his captain but Kai start developing feelings for a certain Neko-Jin...
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,969 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 11/25/2009 - Published: 6/28/2009 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K.
Welcome to the Masquerade by Fai-Fia-Chan reviews
Torture, pure torture. Torture, was the feeling I had as my dear Ray lost his life if front of my eyes, I swore revenge, and revenge was what I will receive. No character deaths, Yaoi, K/R, H/B, T/B
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,504 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/25/2012 - Published: 9/27/2009 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K.
Take My Hand by animeandraia reviews
Rei gets a new room mate who, let's face it, isn't thrilled to be sharing a room either. They might as well make the best of things though. mild slash, KaRe
Beyblade - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,726 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/27/2009 - Ray/Rei K., Kai H. - Complete
Reunited by MariamTiarko reviews
Kai's parents have been supposedly dead for years. Howeve, after Mr. Dickenson has arranged a meeting between the BBA and their parents, where even Kai's parents show up, old things start to stir up. Especially when Voltaire and Boris then decide to return.
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 43,752 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 1/27/2012 - Published: 5/10/2009 - [Kai H., Ray/Rei K.] OC - Complete
One Last Breath by demonika reviews
Kai gets selected in a movie... what a great time for Ray to show up and get stuck with them the demolition boys and Kai in Russia... and what a great time indeed to get selected as Kai s co-star...
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 37,344 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 5/29/2010 - Published: 6/12/2009 - Ray/Rei K., Kai H.
Desperation by Minna Miteite Kure reviews
After the loss of his mother, Rei just isn't the same anymore... Kai will do anything to get him back. Mentions of depression and suicide, Tyson douchebagginess and eventual KaRe.
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 26,024 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 6/24/2010 - Published: 8/20/2009 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K. - Complete
Feathers by Geirr Bassi reviews
Rei is the last human on Earth. A battle has been unleashed, angels vs demons. Rei is the key to the end of the war. Can he manage the stress and over come his damn thoughts and find a way to save what is left of the crumbling Earth. KXR COMPLETE
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 9 - Words: 30,163 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11/25/2009 - Published: 4/13/2009 - Ray/Rei K., Kai H. - Complete
Snow White A beyblade story by Afterthought9 reviews
Ray's mother died and his father vowed never to love someone other than him and his mother. But when a new woman comes, his life is forever changed as he runs away and meets seven interesting characters. Yaoi. Violence. Rating may go up. Future KaiXRay.
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 26,417 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 11/11/2009 - Published: 5/12/2009 - Ray/Rei K., Kai H. - Complete
Give Way by garrulous-seeker reviews
What happens when Rei is about to marry Kai but then suddenly have doubts in his mind because of Tala... And Tala has a secret to tell or would he tell it to Rei and Kai? KaiXRei
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,014 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/19/2009 - Published: 12/8/2008 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K.
Yours, Really and Truly by Sugar-Hype-Queen reviews
In which there are letters, failures, and sushi. KaRe
Beyblade - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 868 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/21/2008 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K.
I Promise I'll Never Let You Go by Kinomiya reviews
Kai keeps having hallucinations about his past and Ray seems to be the only one who can comfort him. KxR. yaoi. One-Shot, R&R please.
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,717 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/24/2008 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K. - Complete
Mistletoe by Iluvbeyblade reviews
Max introduces Christmas to the Bladebreakers. KaiRay, Christmas fic for shadowphoenix101.
Beyblade - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 474 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/25/2008 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K. - Complete
On the Edge by phoenix-shalimar reviews
When accidents lead to romance, it can instantly make a holiday that much better. And maybe after all it will be a Merry Christmas. Xmas fic for Jelly aka Iluvbeyblade. Ray/Kai
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,362 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/25/2008 - Ray/Rei K., Kai H. - Complete
Immortal Summer by Danica Loy reviews
Better Summary inside, Kai and his family take a vacation away from their snowy Russian home, everyone is searching for something, what is Kai searching for? Can he find it in a certain small Chinese boy? Epilogue up!
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 28,934 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 5/11/2010 - Published: 12/29/2008 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K. - Complete
Gift by reddinosaur reviews
Rei haven’t truly recovered after his fight with Bryan. All he wants is to have a normal life again and friends by his side. But will one of them give him more than he expects? KaixRei, UTTER FLUFF SO BEWARE
Beyblade - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,003 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/9/2009 - Published: 1/5/2009 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K. - Complete
Good Kitty by Underground Romance reviews
Ray gets stuck in a tree, so Kai has to find a way to get him down...KaiRay. Fluff.
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 941 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/10/2009 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K. - Complete
Lets Play Some Football by Geirr Bassi reviews
He has taken everything from me! My quarterback position, my number, my friend! If I hate Kai Hiwatari so much then why am I in love with him! And why the hell does he keep checking me out for. This man is crazy! KaiXRei
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,074 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/16/2009 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K. - Complete
Intruding Russians: The Joy of Jealousy by Kinomiya reviews
The BladeBreakers live together and Mr. Dickinson invites the Demolition Boys to stay with them for a while. Tala notices a few things and helps Ray to get Kai by making him jealous! Will Kai fall for it and show he cares, or will he back off? KxR,TxB,TxM
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 26,903 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 1/31/2010 - Published: 1/18/2009 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K.
Thunder by Cross Winds reviews
A gleam of red was set deep into the forest, it sparked my curiosity, I had to follow! ReixKai yaoi in later chapters.
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,979 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/4/2009 - Published: 1/17/2009 - Ray/Rei K., Kai H.
Decode by dustyVHS reviews
The Bladebreakers have grown apart and made no effort to keep in touch. Half a decade has passed, and what begins as a dark turn of events might bring the boys together once more. Question is, is it for the better? [Yaoi/Complete]
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 111,923 - Reviews: 292 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 3/26/2009 - Published: 12/24/2008 - Ray/Rei K., Kai H. - Complete
Blood, Love and Death by Lirin Sama reviews
Rei's a vampire and Kai is a vampire hunter. neither know the truth about the other and fall in love, but when secrets are revealed can they get beyond it? or will Voltaire come and ruin it all for Kai? KxR. blood, death, mild language
Beyblade - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 25 - Words: 38,064 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/14/2009 - Published: 1/27/2009 - Kai H., Ray/Rei K. - Complete
1,767 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »