Home Community Cartoons Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes I'm an Avenger
I'm an Avenger
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Since: 09-18-12
Founder: Dreams of Shadows - Stories: 38 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 102916
The Avengers: Earth's mightiest Heroes fanfics with OCs as main characters. Feel free to PM me if you want a story included.

Jenny Parc by Diodol reviews
Jenny Parc is human, well, was human. Starting off just before episode 459, Jen met a certain man; a man who went by the name Phillip Lawson. After the explosion at the observatory, Jenny is left with strange feelings and new abilities. She had powers she never dreamed of having! Cap. Mar'Vell/OC. Rated K to be safe. (Episode suggestions appreciated!)
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,181 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/3/2013 - Published: 5/30/2013 - Captain Marvel
Mechanical Love by KittenSparrow reviews
When on a raid of an A.I.M base the Avengers discover a woman who they later find out is a robot built by A.I.M for combat. When some want to power her down for good Tony Stark is against it, can he prove that she more than a machine? Suck at summaries. Sorry. This is my first attempt at a cyber romance hope you like it! Rated T for now may go up or down. Tony/OFC
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,955 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/12/2013 - Published: 10/9/2012 - Iron Man - Complete
Breaking Point by OtterPotter reviews
As Hank Pym's sanity slowly starts to fade, a new villain comes to town with one goal in mind: extermination. Now the Avengers have to deal with an unstable Pym and their formidable new adversary.
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 883 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/18/2012 - Ant-Man, Wasp
Meet The Teenagers On The Avengers:EMH by angelface2015 reviews
Well, I've noticed how when people make a story from this show, whether madeup or new characters, they are all adults. So whats it like being a teenager on the team? I know for a fact there's a kid on the Justice League in DC universe so having teens on the Avengers wouldn't be something very new. I'll try to have a new chapter very soon and there is plenty more to come.
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,506 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/7/2013 - Published: 11/25/2012
The Lady Unknown by angelface2015 reviews
A mysterious tragedy takes the world of Evelyn Gomes' away from her physically and mentally and she end's up in the present dimension of the Avengers:EMH. Will the Avengers help her live life again? Or will she be an unknown lady wondering through a foreign dimension?
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,027 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/28/2012
Half Life by Persephoniii reviews
It was a formula that had spawned generations of imitations, all unsuccessful. But sometimes failure is unavoidable, and all that's left is a half-life. Captain America/OC
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,415 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 1/22/2013 - Published: 1/1/2013 - Captain America
The Smartest Person in the Room by ninjafangirl4022 reviews
Grace Remi is a fifteen year old genius with a wonderful life, and a loving father. That is until the evil mastermind Roger Key tears her life apart, and forces her to do something she would never do: Kill the Avengers.
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 932 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/29/2013 - Published: 1/26/2013 - Hawkeye
The Avengers: Next Avengers by TFAArtFreak reviews
After the fall of the avengers and earth to Ultron their children were forced to go into hiding, when they get a chance to change the outcome of the past they must adapt to the sudden changes and make sure they play their cards right rated T for violence Updated weekly, please r&r
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 22 - Words: 56,487 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 10/16/2014 - Published: 6/20/2012 - Bucky
Arrows of Fire by sofiejane5 reviews
My name is Marilyn, and I am also known as Fire Arrow. The Avengers and I have some... Problems. Let's just say I'm not on their side.
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,107 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/20/2013 - Published: 11/7/2012
Hidden by Araela reviews
The evil of Surtur is on the rise. But in the thick of it all Tony Stark drops a bombshell. He has a daughter and she is coming home. How did Tony manage to keep her a secret for fourteen years? Why now? And why is Surtur out to get her? First Fanfic so go easy on me.
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 25,078 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 12/23/2014 - Published: 8/22/2012 - Iron Man, Pepper P., OC
Scáth by aireagle92 reviews
For Alexandrina Sinclair she never met her birth parents do to the fact she was orphan from a young age with a ever Special gift even though she call it a cruse not a gift. With the shield's mass prisons break out she get asked to join the Avengers. OcXOc
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 56 - Words: 128,039 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 12/21/2013 - Published: 2/20/2011 - Complete
The Hurricane by BlowUpKarzahini reviews
Katrina was just a girl with an obsession for archeology. She never suspected the existence of Norse gods, sentient rings, or wind controlling magic. When all of that is dumped into her life, Katrina moves to New York, where her already chaotic life gets even weirder.
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,345 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/8/2012 - Published: 7/23/2012
Jr Avenger by MelloYellow16 reviews
a 13 year old girl escape form the Cube. So the avenger go after her, what well happen.
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,725 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/15/2012 - Published: 7/9/2012 - Wasp - Complete
Through fire and flame by Corona 1 reviews
Margaret 'Maggie' Wilcox is a pyrokinetic. Captured by Hydra at the age of 13, she escapes their clutches at the age of 18. Follow her story as she joins Earth's Mightiest Heroes and learns to use her fire as a force for good. Rated T for safety.
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,605 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 3/11/2015 - Published: 6/5/2012
My Life With The Avengers by ZeroWolfWriter reviews
How will Jett Wolf live with the Avengers? Edit: Due to the fact that this story isn't going anywhere as I am several chapters in the story and the plot has gone no where. I am locking this story. NOTE, I am planning on making a new version of it.
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 21,445 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/28/2013 - Published: 1/11/2012 - Iron Man
Zero to Hero by RavenclawGlader reviews
Maddie is a normal girl. apart from a few things. 1. she's an orphan. 2. She can control the 6 elements earth, air, fire, wind, water and darkness 3. The avengers want to recruite her
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 959 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/27/2013 - Published: 5/28/2012
Blinding Reflection by Angel of Nothing123 reviews
Do you ever feel as if the world is disappering before your eyes, venture to a young girls experiance for the ride of her life. Along with the help of The Avenger's, Yarela's life will go upside down in revenge,lies & chaos. "you can run,but u can't hide"
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 21,171 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/31/2011 - Published: 5/23/2011
Hawkeye's Apprentice by MissAdventurer reviews
Hawkeye is assigned an apprentice, Archeress. At first, he isn't to pyched to have her around, but what happens after the duo are sent to another realm, Alfhiem, and must rely on each other to survive, with some help from Light Elves. Better than summary.
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,949 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 12/31/2011 - Published: 9/5/2011 - Hawkeye
Valkyrie by The Sterling Raven reviews
When the Avengers are brought in to help SHIELD, they learn of their new super soldier. All is not as it appears with this young woman. Can she be saved from her dark pass or will it consume her? Cap/OC
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 25,834 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 12/3/2011 - Published: 4/4/2011 - Captain America
The Electrician by AnimeGirl 144 reviews
Challenge fic. Robert, an electrician, is called out to a blackout in the rain where he comes across the Avengers.
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,039 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/11/2011 - Complete
Avengers: The Era of Rejects by Captain Unstoppable reviews
The Avengers have been killed or have gone MIA. Can a group of Anti-Heroes replace the Avengers,Earth's mightiest heroes? Or is American and the entire world at risk? More comic the cartoon...and Nazis not Hydra
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,615 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/13/2011 - Published: 3/4/2011 - Captain America
Sleep by PROJECTechnicoloredUnderground reviews
He's not a stalker. Honest. Hawkeye/Oc
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 386 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/27/2011 - Complete
Reason by PROJECTechnicoloredUnderground reviews
There is a reason for everything. Loki/OC
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,970 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 11 - Published: 9/13/2011 - Loki
Rage by PROJECTechnicoloredUnderground reviews
Oneshot. Hell hath no fury like an over protective nurse on a rampage. Thor/OC.
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 907 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/8/2011
Origins of a Shadow by Padmefan7 reviews
Kate's story on how she became shadow and joined the avengers.
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,003 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/11/2011 - Published: 4/30/2011 - Iron Man, Wolverine
30 | Page 1 2 Next »