Home Community Movies Camp Rock Contagious
Contagious
Follow .
Focus: Movies Camp Rock, Since: 02-01-09
Founder: midnightwriter1898 - Stories: 45 - Followers: 0 - id: 66705
Only the best in Camp Rock, whether it's humorous, completely serious, fluffy, or just really well written! Smitchie, Naitlyn, or other pairings accepted. One-shots ok too.

keep my breaking heart in the dark by lolainslacks reviews
It's like she's shadowing her glow, trying to tarnish her shine; he wonders why anyone would want to do that.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 799 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/27/2010 - Shane G., Mitchie T. - Complete
Her Voice by 19-twilight-fan-93 reviews
Mitchie is the daughter of a record sighing company. What happens when another record sighing company finds that he is not getting as much business? When she gets kidnapped, will her life ever be the same again?
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Suspense - Chapters: 16 - Words: 42,682 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 12/12/2012 - Published: 1/21/2010 - Mitchie T., Shane G.
Weather Patterns by LaPaige reviews
They're the worst kind of weather because together they're u-n-s-t-o-p-a-b-l-e.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 216 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/15/2009 - Shane G., Tess T. - Complete
A World Of Chances by brunette987 reviews
And you'll just keep on forgiving him, and he'll just keep on hurting you. You've got a whole world of chances for him. oneshot.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,860 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Published: 9/13/2009 - Mitchie T., Shane G. - Complete
Last August by LaPaige reviews
“I don’t know what hurts more, Shane. The fact that I’m too weak to forget her or that I never meant that much to her.” One sided NateCaitlyn.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 721 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/12/2009 - Nate, Caitlyn G. - Complete
The Ashes of a Once Perfect Romance by kcltarchiepattzgirlz reviews
As I sit in my small service apartment, I wonder why he never tried to find me. After so many years, he is now frantically looking. We don't have the full rose- thorns and all of our past romance. Only the cold, blackened ashes of that rose remain.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 24,333 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 11/24/2009 - Published: 9/10/2009 - Mitchie T., Shane G.
Runaway To Find A Home by Ace12 reviews
Previously the "Popularity Plan." Mitchie is continuously running and never knows which way points her home. She needs her loved ones to show her the right way but will she listen or will she keep running in hope of finding a home?
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 168,376 - Reviews: 601 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 167 - Updated: 1/30/2010 - Published: 3/10/2009 - Shane G., Mitchie T.
Life Sucks by MissNata13 reviews
I came to realize that some girls are destined for some guy in a white horse to whisk her away to her ever after. Some girls sit around and wait for a glimpse of happiness. Girls like me spit on prince charming and don’t think twice on waiting.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 73,276 - Reviews: 327 - Favs: 142 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 12/12/2009 - Published: 3/19/2009 - Mitchie T., Nate - Complete
Trampoline by cr8vgrl reviews
Caitlyn discovers that trampolines are the best birthday presents, even though they involve exercise. 101 Prompts Challenge
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,613 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/5/2009 - Caitlyn G., Nate - Complete
Love is Unconscious by cr8vgrl reviews
She'd gone and done the one thing she'd never expected to do. She'd fallen in love with THE Jason Grey. Did he love her in return? Who really knew? The whole time she'd known him, he'd been in a coma.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 26,430 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 11/5/2009 - Published: 8/22/2009 - Jason - Complete
Everything Can Change by love-jonasxx reviews
Abusive father with drunken rages; neglected, unwanted, a mistake - the life of Mitchie Torres. For a girl who never expects anything, can everything really change? give it a chance : you may like it.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 40 - Words: 206,853 - Reviews: 875 - Favs: 317 - Follows: 305 - Updated: 8/15/2012 - Published: 4/1/2009 - Shane G., Mitchie T.
Connection Strengthened by Angelbach reviews
Now that her memory is back, what does the future have in mind for Mitchie, Shane and the others. Smitchie, Jason/Mitchie siblings
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 87 - Words: 132,747 - Reviews: 1100 - Favs: 207 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 4/11/2010 - Published: 4/15/2009 - [Mitchie T., Shane G.] - Complete
My Story is Different by cr8vgrl reviews
My story is different because I was actually ready to die, but I didn't. Fate had a different path it wanted me to take, one the I never would've dreamed of, but soon gave me a purpose I had never had. 101 Prompts Challenge. Some short chapters.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 101 - Words: 122,823 - Reviews: 851 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 8/22/2009 - Published: 5/22/2009 - Shane G., Mitchie T. - Complete
It Wasn't Long Enough by Pink-Green-White-4ever reviews
They thought they had forever...
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,732 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/20/2009 - [Shane G., Mitchie T.] - Complete
Falling by ConverseWithMyDress reviews
Mitchie Torres was falling, falling with no hope of ever being caught. But when a very drunk Shane Gray turns up on her doorstep will her negative outlook on love be turned around? Smitchie. Oneshot. Enjoy! :
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,267 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/17/2009 - Mitchie T., Shane G. - Complete
Is It All Just Pretend? by ConverseWithMyDress reviews
Shane is livid when his ex girlfriend comes on tour with Connect Three. So what does he do? He asks Mitchie to pretend they are in a loving relationship. But what happens when sparks fly in unexpected places? Love triangles of course. Smitchie Shane/OC
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 27,372 - Reviews: 231 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 7/22/2009 - Published: 3/9/2009 - Shane G., Mitchie T. - Complete
Not What It Seems by LetTheRadioBreakTheSilence reviews
Hey, it's Shane. I'm glad you liked the movie, but...that's not exactly how it happened. Wanna know what REALLY happened? SMITCHIE.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,607 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/18/2009 - Shane G., Mitchie T. - Complete
Mitchie Needs Comfort by live-in-dreamland1 reviews
Companion piece to Mitchie Loves Hugs. Mitchie always feels like she has to be the strongest person. She doesn't let anyone see her cry because then people will be seeing her when she is at her weakest point. Can Shane help her?
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,113 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 10 - Published: 3/18/2009 - Shane G., Mitchie T. - Complete
Can't Have You by Kt luvs reviews
Like my life can't get worse.Now i have to do a stupid interview.Today the question on their lips will be, "why did you and Mitchie Torres end your 3 year relationship?" Songfic to JBro's-Can't Have You. R&R!
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,910 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/29/2008 - Complete
This Is Real by BigTimeGleek reviews
It took five seconds to change Mitchie Torres' life forever. "I love you Shane." she said as she shut her eyes again, grabbed Shane's hand, and waited for the impact. Five seconds later, Shane's new Corvette was flipped over on it's side. Shmitchie.NEW PN
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 19,632 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 7/25/2008 - Published: 7/22/2008
Please be Mine by turnupxthemusic reviews
Shane overhears a conversation between Mitchie and Caitlyn that leads him to do something drastic at a concert one night. One-shot
Camp Rock - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,104 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/27/2008 - Complete
Shaken by drinkingfiction reviews
Mitchie could honestly say that through all she had been through that night, she felt safe in his arms. ShMi. Oneshot.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 640 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/6/2008 - Complete
Hogging Cookies by LittleRedOne reviews
Those are really big cookies." "That's for your big mouth," she snapped. Smitchie fun.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,833 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/24/2009 - Shane G., Mitchie T. - Complete
Wheelchair by YochevedAndFeathers reviews
Sequel to Cold. Camp suddenly changes when you have a near death experience… Smitchie with hints of Naitlyn
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,768 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 18 - Published: 7/10/2008 - Complete
Rooftop by Justanothergirl14 reviews
It's crazy how a single place can remind you of so many memories. Oneshot
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 454 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/21/2009 - Nate - Complete
43 | Page 1 2 Next »