Home Community Books Gossip Girl Blair/Nate/Serena love triangle
Blair/Nate/Serena love triangle
Follow .
Focus: Books Gossip Girl, Since: 07-15-08
Founder: words end here - Stories: 18 - Followers: 5 - id: 60482
The triangle between the hottest residents of the Upper East Side is one of the most complex of the Gossip Girl series. In the end, Natie just couldn't decide. Find the writers who made up his mind for him here. PM me if you want stories added!

I Think Of You In Colours That Don't Exist by words end here reviews
Pre-pilot oneshot. Nate and Serena's first time, rated M for a reason people. "The way she looked at him said that this would be their first and last time, so you better savour this Natie because the champagne cork isn't the only thing that'll pop off."
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,120 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/23/2009 - Serena, Nate - Complete
if she's the one you want by words end here reviews
Nate has turned eighteen today, its the end of summer and everyone is celebrating. Except Blair Waldorf. B/N/S and C/B/N triangle. Oneshot.
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,219 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/13/2008 - Blair - Complete
Shining Lights by DaeDreemer reviews
NB. It's always Serena's name in lights.
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,393 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/30/2010 - Blair, Nate - Complete
In The End Close Is All There Is by words end here reviews
Blair/Nate oneshot; post 3x14. "It should be perfect. The gorgeous brunettes who are steps away from having the world outside of the one they already rule, and their blonde counterparts to bring the fun times. On paper, it’s all so painfully perfect."
Gossip Girl - Rated: K - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,485 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/28/2010 - Blair, Nate - Complete
Girl on the Wing by BrookenLucas12 reviews
It wasn't the fact that Nate wanted Serena. It was the fact that he'd been the only person that had wanted Blair first. One-shot, Blair-centric.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,701 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 3/24/2008 - Published: 12/8/2007 - Complete
Great, Fine, Self destruct by jada jasmine reviews
She looked at him with sad navy blue eyes, full of something other than her party girl reputation. "Nate, we both know I've been on self-destruct for a while now."
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,578 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/13/2008 - Complete
Feeling A Moment by gun for a tongue reviews
Nate and Serena watch a certain couple during prom and can only feel three things. Regret. Guilt. Jealously.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,582 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 8 - Published: 10/22/2007 - Complete
Wait For Love by anne01 reviews
“I’ll wait, will you?” SN centric
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,508 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/30/2008 - Published: 1/2/2008
Mint Chocolate Chip by looney4rooney reviews
Nate compares and contrasts the loves of his lives, coming to the conclusion that he will always love them both equally. Oh and that mints and chocolate are merely irritating chips on his oh-so-toned shoulders.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 902 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/28/2008 - Complete
My One True Love by XochristylovesyouXo reviews
This is my verison of Nate's letter to Blair. Now a twoshot'School Lies.'
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 504 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/5/2008 - Published: 1/4/2008 - Complete
That's Not Me But I'm Fine With It by XochristylovesyouXo reviews
Serena died a few years ago, and now, she watches over the UES gang. Blair and Nate. Sometimes narrated by Serena, mostly not. Future fic. Serena Fans Friendly!
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 433 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/4/2008
That Summer by blue.moon.smiles reviews
When B, N, and S decide to spend the summer on N's boat, childhood crushes become adult desires, friendships become rivalries, and the world they knew loses its boundaries. One thing's for sure- things will never be the same. BNS triangle.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,706 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/27/2008 - Published: 6/19/2008
Gash by Unproper Grammar reviews
Because Serena was blonde not brunette. She'd always be those few inches taller. Her waist would always be a bit smaller, her chest a bit larger. And she'd always be the one that interested Nate just a little bit more. [Drabble: 263 Words
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 388 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/19/2007 - Complete
Forever by singsongsung reviews
Nate, Blair, Serena. The avoidance, the emails, the whatcouldhavebeens.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,543 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/16/2007 - Complete
Two Kinds of Beautiful by jada jasmine reviews
Nate Archibald's life had always been ruled by two kinds of beauty. The greatest tragedy was that he never seemed able to pick between them.
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 907 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/12/2008 - Complete
Cry by jada jasmine reviews
Nate Archibald never cries. Not to Blair, at least. N/S/B.
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 546 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/23/2008 - Complete