Home Community Books Mortal Instruments Bitch please, these are the best!
Bitch please, these are the best!
Follow .
Focus: Books Mortal Instruments, Since: 09-29-12
Founder: Miki and Mel - Stories: 20 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 4 - id: 103132
The best stories there are in the series, with reviews that go up to 20,000, and all the way down to 20, but they are all worth reading! :)

A Snake Inside Morgenstern Manor by DallasFaye reviews
What life is like for Jace Morgenstern, stuck in a sprawling manor house with a psychotic brother who wants him dead and a father who is hiding something from them both.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 42 - Words: 80,921 - Reviews: 395 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 2/6/2014 - Published: 3/5/2011 - Jace W., Valentine M.
Running Out of Time by carrieberries123 reviews
Clary just learned that she has a disease unknown and with no cure. Her parents just disappeared one day and so she can only talk to Simon. She thinks her boyfriend can't handle it yet but more importantly she doesn't want to break his heart. All Human. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING OF THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS! I only own this plot.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 15 - Words: 25,463 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 4/3/2013 - Published: 9/25/2012 - Clary F., Jace W.
Parenting by Elizem18 reviews
Jace, Clary and the rest of them have faced everything imaginable...now they take on PARENTING! Will Jace and Clary's kid turn out normal or will we have one screwed up child? Hilarity and a fluffiness insues!
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 37,137 - Reviews: 518 - Favs: 478 - Follows: 310 - Updated: 3/5/2012 - Published: 5/29/2010 - Clary F., Jace W. - Complete
Watch Me Bleed by maremarethebear reviews
Clary's life as a nurse is simple until Jace, an EMT plagued by Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, forces her to rethink everything. When she finds herself falling for him, all bets are off. When a traumatic event threatens to rip them apart, Clary faces a decision that will change her life forever. AH/AU
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 43,330 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 332 - Follows: 364 - Updated: 6/22/2012 - Published: 9/22/2010 - Jace W., Clary F.
Unexpected by KissingFire reviews
He was always her protective older stepbrother, the only person she told anything. She was always his adorable little stepsister, the only person he genuinely cared about. The sudden attraction, after all those years, is unexpected.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 38,967 - Reviews: 769 - Favs: 768 - Follows: 363 - Updated: 6/12/2011 - Published: 3/30/2011 - Clary F., Jace W. - Complete
Chasing A Rock Star by ThunderBoltsAndLightning reviews
Jace and Clary, famous for hating each other as well as being huge in the music industry reunite and are forced to play nice when they sign on as lovers in an upcoming film, Chasing A Rock Star. 1st Place Winner for AH Story and 2nd Place winner over all.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 27,268 - Reviews: 752 - Favs: 673 - Follows: 560 - Updated: 2/29/2012 - Published: 6/12/2010 - Clary F., Jace W. - Complete
Begging for Mercy by LostGetFound reviews
Set a while after City of Glass. Jace and Clary. Fluff and fighting. Jace flew forward, tackling the demon and throwing the knife from its hand. He punched the demon hard in its face, effectively breaking its nose. "I. Told. You. Not. To. Touch. Her."
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 41 - Words: 114,827 - Reviews: 731 - Favs: 865 - Follows: 498 - Updated: 4/3/2011 - Published: 5/2/2010 - Clary F., Jace W. - Complete
New World by Manda1717 reviews
Clary's 17 she has lost her mother and step dad luke. she's alone and lives in an orphange she has lived here since she was 6. Things seemed normal until something she never knew existed came into her life that changed it all. memories from her past still haunt her in her new life, and one of the most confuzizng the new life she is brang into, and the friends and love she finds
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 18 - Words: 28,254 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 12/23/2012 - Published: 7/8/2012 - Clary F., Jace W.
My Angel by claryxjace reviews
Jace is the popular boy in school and can get any girl he desires but one girl is leaving him in questions. Clary Fray. She beautiful, smart and perfect but she is hiding something from him. A disease.Will Jace stick with her when it resurfaces? Or go on?
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 38,097 - Reviews: 795 - Favs: 584 - Follows: 294 - Updated: 8/16/2010 - Published: 2/21/2010 - Jace W., Clary F. - Complete
Cut Across the Dotted Lines by oh.kd reviews
They always said he fought as if he wanted to die.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 732 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/23/2008 - Complete
When Will The Sun Come Out? by Gotfandomsuperwholock reviews
Clary and Jace are orphaned and are forced to live in the same house. Both have mixed up past, will they be able to find console in each other? Rated T for language and adult themes. **The story is under major construction right now. I am working on revising and editing all the chapters as well as finishing the story. I will update when it is complete.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 65,273 - Reviews: 198 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 235 - Updated: 9/2/2013 - Published: 12/23/2010 - Clary F., Jace W.
I'll love you no matter what? Yeah, try again by berryblue96 reviews
Love is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing that people change. Now add four kids, someone who betrayed you, and you have my life-in a way.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 18 - Words: 40,429 - Reviews: 168 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 5/12/2012 - Published: 9/10/2011 - Clary F., Jace W.
Snow Angel by inee reviews
Clary finds a boy lying in the snow. He doesn't remember anything but his name, Jace. Surprised by how much she cares about Jace without ever having met him, Clary helps him figure out who he is and how he ended up freezing and alone.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,644 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 6/17/2012 - Published: 2/15/2012 - Clary F., Jace W. - Complete