Home Community Anime/Manga Inuyasha An Eternal Love [Completed Stories Only]
An Eternal Love [Completed Stories Only]
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Inuyasha, Since: 06-23-05
Founder: Wolf Blossom - Stories: 128 - Followers: 401 - id: 17296
Their encounter? Unforgettable. Their friendship? Immortal. Their memory? Perpetual. Their love? Eternal. Enjoy well written and completed stories about Inuyasha and Kagome. The half demon from the past and the priestess from the future have a bond that spans through time and this is a tribute to their eternal love. InuKag completed stories only. Inquiries about positions as staff, please PM me.

Their Destiny by Wolf Blossom reviews
Injured, Inuyasha has only one hope to life: Kagome. Battling against herself, Kagome sews Inuyasha's flesh wound as he battles unconsciousness on the night of the new moon. Will he make it till dawn? Or is all hope lost... ONE SHOT, dedicated to: delight046
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,596 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 206 - Follows: 31 - Published: 6/14/2012 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
A Pearl Beneath the Sea by Lilypad05 reviews
Kagome and Inuyasha's lives are worlds apart. Inuyasha's a prince and Kagome is just a waitress or is anything like it seems?
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 30 - Words: 84,756 - Reviews: 557 - Favs: 244 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 8/28/2006 - Published: 10/18/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
First is Not the Worst by KeiChanz reviews
He was her new landlord; she was his first floor tenant. A love story told from a series of events that irrevocably bring the two of them closer together as each affair unfolds.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,598 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 270 - Follows: 43 - Published: 7/21/2009 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
History Unrepeated by Niixx reviews
MiniStory. What if it had been Kagome that InuYasha had met first? Would they have made the same mistakes or would our hanyou have had his own happily-ever-after a lot sooner? Complete!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,460 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 3/23/2009 - Published: 12/23/2008 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Counting Years by Pearl Gatsby reviews
After a year of being separated from Inuyasha by her mother, Kagome will finally get to see him again. Oneshot. Rather short.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,878 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/1/2008 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
Dear Diary by Wolf Blossom reviews
Dear Diary I’m in love. I’m so in love that it hurts to be away from him. But the thing is that he’s my sister’s husband… oneshot
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,266 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 23 - Published: 12/23/2007 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
Letters on a Train by Emilyblood reviews
Demanded to find a bride by his father, Inuyasha is spending a trip across Victorian Europe with Kagome trying to think of a way to get Kikyou to marry him. Needless to say, Kagome is nonetoo happy, but can she keep how she feels to herself for her friend
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,959 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/1/2007 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
Lies the Difference by Calendar reviews
He loved her because she was simply Kagome. Because she was kind, loving, open and herself. Because she wanted him to be happy... He was happiest with her.
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,238 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 14 - Published: 11/13/2001 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Mine by Rami-chan167 reviews
A simple game of possession
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,039 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 13 - Published: 9/29/2004 - Inuyasha, Kagome H.
Silent Reflection by Wolf Blossom reviews
Inuyasha is the most wanted male in all of his high school. The ladies crave him and the guys idolize him. They, however, do not know that he is dating the quietest of the students in Shikon High, Higurashi Kagome. Nobody knows they are. [COMPLETED]
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 15 - Words: 35,534 - Reviews: 1523 - Favs: 1,165 - Follows: 481 - Updated: 11/15/2007 - Published: 5/4/2007 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Breathtakingly Gorgeous by mizschu reviews
ONE SHOT "I'm already in love with someone," I said. "And who is this supposed moron," he muttered darkly. I turned and looked at him. Oh God, here goes the last shred of dignity I own. "You," I muttered. / ALSO POSTED ON FP UNDER XOXLUURVE
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,881 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 398 - Follows: 47 - Published: 6/6/2007 - Complete
How I Met My Husband by One More Thing reviews
One Shot AU Kagome Takahashi tells the tale of how she met her husband, so many years ago...
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,772 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 14 - Published: 10/15/2007 - Kagome H. - Complete
Friends by Night, Enemies by Day by Graciepooz reviews
COMPLETE! Inuyasha and Kagome HATE each other. But when Inuyasha becomes her “secret, mysterious friend” on the Internet, their bond grows into something more but little does Kagome know that her best friend by night is her sworn enemy by day.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 57,117 - Reviews: 884 - Favs: 503 - Follows: 173 - Updated: 11/30/2006 - Published: 7/26/2004 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Not Good Enough by Wolf Blossom reviews
Kagome sees Inuyasha and Kikyo and decides that perhaps there is no room for her in Feudal Japan. [ONESHOT]
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,655 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 267 - Follows: 46 - Published: 6/26/2007 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
K Is For Cute by Ahtnamas reviews
Oneshot. Inuyasha tries to write a poem for Kagome using the letters of her name, but he can’t seem to find the right words to express himself. What will she think of it? 'K is for cute because I don’t care about spelling...' InuKag.
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,682 - Reviews: 214 - Favs: 303 - Follows: 38 - Published: 8/5/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Take a Bow by WindeSprite reviews
[AU - InuKag - one-shot] Her senior year, Kagome finally gets a date to Prom: her best friend, Inuyasha, who she somehow managed to fall for over the years. Only problem is, she's his date under the pretense of helping him win Kikyo's heart...
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,887 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 230 - Follows: 35 - Published: 9/8/2004 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Love at First Sight by Wolf Blossom reviews
He was a lost cause and they thought therapy might help him. Therapy didn't, but the daughter sure did. [ONESHOT]
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,689 - Reviews: 194 - Favs: 423 - Follows: 51 - Published: 5/7/2007 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Campfire Confessions by Aya Yuugi reviews
IK. Oneshot. In an attempt to save a shard, Kagome nearly drowns... but when she wakes up she's comfronted by a very angry and concerned hanyou... Can their arguments lead them to admit how they feel? [Reposted]
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,780 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 16 - Published: 4/21/2003 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
MOONLIGHT REFLECTION by tigerjade reviews
[COMPLETE] Kagome has a dream about Kikyo and Inuyasha and doubts arise. She runs off in the night to be alone. Inuyasha suspects something is wrong and follows her, something that Kagome doesn't need, but Inuyasha is determined.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,918 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 161 - Follows: 25 - Published: 3/9/2003 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
UnBreak My Heart by BowandArrow08 reviews
The war with Naraku is over, but the war between duty and heart is still raging on. Inuyasha has finally decided to go to hell with Kikyo. Based on the song Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton. Will Kagome ever be able to heal her broken heart? IKag HappyEnd
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,286 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/25/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Loves Limits by Wolf Blossom reviews
Just like everything, love also has its limits. Crossing the limit is something one mustn’t do, but to start from the beginning is hardly grazing the limit. Inuyasha and Kagome start from the beginning, just to stay together. [oneshot]
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,258 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 16 - Published: 6/6/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
You're It by KeiChanz reviews
You can run but you can't hide...
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,131 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 311 - Follows: 40 - Published: 4/30/2006 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
Winter Rose by Shinsei-Kokoro reviews
She loved him. Yearned for him. But in the end, one can’t wait forever. InuKag Oneshot
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,897 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 359 - Follows: 32 - Published: 4/10/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
72 Hours by DarkCrystalis reviews
[Complete] “Yes?” She mumbled into the phone, wiping the sleep from her eyes with her free hand. “Kagome, I got the blood test results back.” The tone he used as he spoke meant that he had bad news. “You’re going to die within the next 72 hours.”
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,691 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 2/12/2006 - Published: 1/20/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Epiphany by AkaraUsagi reviews
Kagome sees Inuyasha and Kikyo together again, so she decides to have Kikyo join the group in her stead and goes home for good. When Inuyasha finally realizes how he feels about her, how will he bring her back?
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 39,883 - Reviews: 237 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 2/22/2006 - Published: 12/17/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
71 | Page 1 .. Last Next »