Home Community General All Dem OC Novels
All Dem OC Novels
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-31-15
Founder: MaybeLawliet - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - id: 121165
When we want a break from the origanal story we make an OC, When we want something to happen we make an OC, When we want there to be a female character in death note that does not want to make us gouge our eyes out we have an OC. This is a collection of all the best DN Fics with an OC (Original Character)

As Far as the Eye can See by BB012104 reviews
My name is Black Heart Birthday; I know when a person is going to die by their face. Since I was orphaned, I have been running from the world's greatest detective. I have a dark past, but I was adopted by the Yagami family when I was 14. I'm trying to put my past behind me, save Beyond, avoid L, and see if his suspicions of my new brother, Light, are true. LxOCxLight. Eventually.
Death Note - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,509 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 12/29/2015 - Published: 6/30/2015 - Light Y., L, BB, OC
Note Worthy - A Death Note FanFiction by sallycoombs reviews
A romance and crime detective Death Note fan fiction, beginning just before the discovery of the Death Note. A girl falls into the death note world and ends up getting herself into trouble; can she save her favorite character -L- before it is too late? Will she survive Kira's horrific reign? An L x OC love story including Wammy Boys mentions LABB. Follows Manga.T for later chapters
Death Note - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 16 - Words: 25,352 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 1/3/2016 - Published: 5/27/2015
Troublesome Love by LawlietLovely reviews
Mizuki is an assassin, she loves Death Note but what happens when a shinigami gets bored and decides to send her to the Death Note universe and-WHAT! He gave her a power of her choice. How will Mizuki survive Kira while trying to protect L. L/Oc
Death Note - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 69,275 - Reviews: 190 - Favs: 348 - Follows: 369 - Updated: 1/18/2017 - Published: 1/29/2015 - Light Y., L, OC
From Two Separate Worlds by BloodyRose1979 reviews
A shinigami dropped her Death Note, hoping to escape from painful memories but things don't go as expected. Now she's caught up in the battle between L and Kira. She helps Light in his plans while disguised as a human but is conflicted about which side she's truly on. As the battle goes on, she touches the hearts of Light and L while coming to terms with her past. Light/OC/L
Death Note - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 48 - Words: 90,447 - Reviews: 274 - Favs: 378 - Follows: 281 - Updated: 2/20/2018 - Published: 11/13/2014 - Light Y., L, OC - Complete
Another Kind by Nifawiwa reviews
Kamiko looks like an ordinary police detective. And thats how it's been for a long time. But that changes when Light finds her Death note. Turns out she's not really human... And that's very advantageous for Light and his plans... Eventually Light asks her to get close to L. But will everything go according to plan?.. In time gets to LxOC Continuation in 'The Duo'.
Death Note - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 15 - Words: 33,463 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 6/9/2015 - Published: 5/5/2015 - Light Y., L, OC
Mad World by Blackhooded001 reviews
Christy Rose is a Death Note fan girl, but after her brother kicked a T.V into the bath she, wakes up in the world of Death Note with not only Shinigami eyes, but also CAT ears! She uses this to her advantage to become a Kira suspect to get involved in the case, try to save L and meet no one other than Beyond Birthday himself. Fuller summary inside! Please read! Has lots of LOL!
Death Note - Rated: T - English - Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 17 - Words: 62,768 - Reviews: 536 - Favs: 553 - Follows: 583 - Updated: 8/7/2015 - Published: 11/27/2012 - L, BB, OC
Life Is Beautiful by Blackhooded001 reviews
V is a wanted criminal that drinks the blood of other criminals until she decided she wanted to help with the Kira case. L needed the help, but he didn't want it from the girl that literally stole his first kiss. Light thinks that she is justice, but is she really? L and Light soon find themselves compete for more than just justice and the fate of the world, but also her! LxOC
Death Note - Rated: T - English - Crime/Friendship - Chapters: 29 - Words: 90,113 - Reviews: 294 - Favs: 245 - Follows: 236 - Updated: 10/10/2013 - Published: 8/7/2012 - Light Y., L
Shortcake by AnimeRANDOMNESS reviews
It's bad enough I'm stuck at the height of 5 foot 1. It's worse that I got saddled with the nickname "Shortcake". But developing a crush on an eccentric detective, and having said crush arrest you on suspicion of being Kira? Yep, that takes the cake.
Death Note - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 53,603 - Reviews: 819 - Favs: 1,102 - Follows: 991 - Updated: 7/27/2011 - Published: 2/9/2011 - L
A Lost Butterfly by xXMidnight-ShadowXx reviews
After learning about L's death, Chouko runs from Wammy's and goes to Japan to avenge him.But when she visits his grave, the detective is still there!Also, Chouko has the power to see shinigami without a Death Note! Sorry for suckish summary. ; ; MattxOC
Death Note - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 35 - Words: 94,965 - Reviews: 197 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 6/24/2009 - Published: 11/18/2008 - Matt - Complete
The Detective's Assassin by Hotori reviews
L needs someone to help him with the case, but even though she's 100 percent willing to help, he just can't use her like a tool. LXOC Read, Enjoy and Review! COMPLETE!
Death Note - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 39 - Words: 115,108 - Reviews: 518 - Favs: 316 - Follows: 148 - Updated: 5/17/2009 - Published: 4/9/2007 - L - Complete
Shinigami Child by Lillian Edwards reviews
On september 18th 1980 a girl is born with the ability to reconize death notes and shinigami without touching a death note. And if that wasn't enough, she also has a tie to L but does she have the ability to save him? L and Oc pairing.
Death Note - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 85 - Words: 171,998 - Reviews: 782 - Favs: 599 - Follows: 261 - Updated: 9/7/2008 - Published: 4/4/2008 - Complete