Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto The artist and the Cherry Blossom-SaixSakura fandom
The artist and the Cherry Blossom-SaixSakura fandom
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 10-21-10
Founder: caithzadz - Stories: 16 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 86445
This is all about Sai and Sakura. At first glance, they are the most unusual couple in the whole Naruto-verse. But when you look closely, you'll see that these two have the potential to become a major couple.

A New Beginning by caithzadz reviews
Konoha is celebrating the New Year after the war with Akatsuki. All except for one. Can Sai find himself to start anew? Or will he ponder on the loss of his brother forever? **SPOILERS of recent chapter** SaiSaku
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,680 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/27/2010 - Sai, Sakura H. - Complete
Stopping those fake smiles by totallyloud reviews
“If Sasuke is the one that may make me smile, my real smile, what will make yours Sai?”“I wish I was Sasuke.” He repeated and put on his smile again as he returned to his drawing. SaixSakura oneshot!
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 748 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Published: 12/10/2007 - Sai, Sakura H. - Complete
Study of the Heart by teresa reviews
In an effort to become a better friend, Sai undertakes a study of love, not really understanding how difficult it could be, and how surprising.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 35 - Words: 104,573 - Reviews: 542 - Favs: 404 - Follows: 156 - Updated: 3/7/2008 - Published: 11/24/2007 - Sakura H., Sai - Complete
The Frost Has Melted by masaaki reviews
Sort of AU. Oneshot.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,867 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/20/2007 - Sai, Sakura H. - Complete
A Painted Face by UntappedChaos reviews
Sakura poses as a pretty passerby in a festival, and comes across a familiar face. And for them, a little face paint goes a long way...
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,071 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/27/2007 - [Sai, Sakura H.] - Complete
Sakura Sai Cuteness by JUCHKO reviews
10 short snippets of stories based around the SakuraXSai coupling that I came up with due to my ipod being set on shuffle and my mind being set on 'write'. If anyone likes a specific snippet enough, I could possibly write a one shot based around it.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,815 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/11/2010 - [Sakura H., Sai] - Complete
Old Dogs, New Tricks by yuugiri reviews
After an unprecedented turn of events, the Fifth Hokage has officially assigned Sakura Haruno the responsibility to make Sai recover what he had lost; his emotions. With a time limit of a month, will Sakura succeed in this mission?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 124,890 - Reviews: 498 - Favs: 647 - Follows: 206 - Updated: 9/9/2010 - Published: 6/16/2010 - Sakura H., Sai - Complete
He Said, She Said by yuugiri reviews
There were a lot of advantages being a six-year-old. Too bad they would never apply to pink-haired, five-year-old girls. A nonsensical string of... things... written as a form or relaxation therapy for me. Do not take seriously. You are warned.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,827 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 9/23/2010 - Published: 9/2/2010 - Sai, Sakura H.
Protected by yuugiri reviews
Her mission was to stay alive. His orders were to help her stay alive. A relationship built on trust, and the lack of it. SaiSaku. Slightly AUish
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 174,592 - Reviews: 457 - Favs: 397 - Follows: 465 - Updated: 10/7/2015 - Published: 9/20/2010 - Sai, Sakura H.
On Seduction and Indifference by yuugiri reviews
She found herself lying on her back on someone's bed, both her wrists handcuffed on the headdress, wearing what looked like one of Ino's skimpier shirts and a very short skirt. This was turning out to be a very, very bad day. SaiSaku Oneshot
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,207 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 14 - Published: 10/28/2010 - Sakura H., Sai - Complete
Cold Jealousy by caithzadz reviews
Sai didn't know how it happened. Why was he jealous of a freakin' ice cream cone! SaiSaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,595 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 14 - Published: 6/2/2010 - Sakura H., Sai - Complete
Habits by caithzadz reviews
Sai liked to kiss her. Sakura liked snuggling up to him. SaixSakura
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,349 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 6/9/2010 - Published: 6/8/2010 - Sai, Sakura H. - Complete
What Your Body Can't Show by caithzadz reviews
Sai believes that he never had any emotion. Sakura believes otherwise. ONESHOT
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,641 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/8/2010 - Sai, Sakura H. - Complete
The Color Pink by caithzadz reviews
With a shaking hand, Sakura showed her the white stick. Nervously, Ino took the stick and stared open-mouthed at the little pink plus sign. When she looked up, Sakura's eyes were filled with tears. "I'm pregnant." SaixSakura
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 73,587 - Reviews: 242 - Favs: 459 - Follows: 158 - Updated: 8/25/2010 - Published: 6/15/2010 - Sai, Sakura H. - Complete