Home Community Books Hunger Games The Nominees
The Nominees
Follow .
Focus: Books Hunger Games, Since: 10-31-12
Founder: odidia - Stories: 30 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 2 - id: 103757
Here is where the best fanfictions for THG are stored! Mainly Katniss/? ships, but there are a few exceptions! K-T allowed only.

Waves that calm the flames by Flight2013 reviews
What if Peeta was crazy and wanted to kill Katniss? What if Annie never existed? What if Finnick fell in love with Katniss? Find out! Review please for faster updates :)
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,350 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 12/21/2013 - Published: 12/13/2013 - Katniss E., Finnick O.
Never In Our Favor by shedoesntbelieveinlove reviews
Book One of the Hunger Games AU, told in Gale's POV. Gale enters the 74th Games with Katniss. His name was in 42 times that day; the odds weren't in his favor. Her voice called out to volunteer that day; the odds weren't in her favor. They had to go into the arena together; the two who moved as one, knowing only one could come out. The odds are never in their favor.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,239 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 12/14/2013 - Published: 11/25/2013 - Katniss E., Gale H.
This Is Gale by shedoesntbelieveinlove reviews
Alternate last chapter of Mockingjay, since I was admittedly disappointed with the actual one. Epilogue to follow if there's interest.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,253 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/8/2013 - Published: 11/26/2013 - Katniss E., Gale H.
sweet heart by xoVanilla-Bean reviews
Gale knows something's wrong when he wakes up in the forest, drinking blood from everything that moves. — vampire!AU; GaleKatniss
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 20,594 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 6/9/2013 - Published: 4/29/2013 - Gale H., Katniss E., Madge U.
Her Last Hour by StolenSouls reviews
MAJOR MOCKINGJAY SPOILERS. Prim's mission in the Capitol. One-shot. PLEASE R&R!
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,532 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/20/2010 - Prim E. - Complete
Inferno - Part I: The Awakening by M. Cooper Jinks reviews
Book 4: Part 1 - "You have provided a spark, that left unattended, may grow into an inferno that destroys Panem." The Girl on Fire has returned! When Katniss mysteriously awakens in the Capitol her first instinct is to find Peeta and their children. However, in her search for the truth, Katniss encounters old friends and learns that her life with Peeta may not be what it seems.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 38,661 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 2/26/2017 - Published: 12/21/2012 - Katniss E., Bonnie, Commander Paylor, Pollux - Complete
What Might Have Been by MaryAnn1819 reviews
Katniss struggles to survive life in District 12 and begins to reconsider her feelings for her best friend. AU. No games.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 84,616 - Reviews: 558 - Favs: 331 - Follows: 388 - Updated: 2/22/2015 - Published: 10/22/2012 - Katniss E., Gale H.
it's a different dance by xoVanilla-Bean reviews
Katniss meets Gale differently, then learns things differently, then sees things differently. — KatnissGale; AU
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,591 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 26 - Published: 1/18/2013 - Katniss E., Gale H. - Complete
Survival in the Forest by OrangeNinjaAttack reviews
BEING REDONE! My father died in a mine explosion when I was only nine, forcing my mother to re-marry a drunken, abusive man in order to support herself and I. The single reason I haven't already given up on life, is my poor mother. Well, and Gale Hawthorne, but don't tell him I thought that, or he'd get a swelled head. AU (no Peeta or Prim), T for language and themes.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,669 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 3/16/2014 - Published: 5/31/2012 - [Katniss E., Gale H.] Mrs. E.
Once Upon A December by Toastandsugarcubes05 reviews
I can feel the frigid snow seep into my brown leather boots and my once beautiful gown has been ripped to shreds. I run faster with each step, afraid that he will catch me. The cold air hitting my pink cheeks is almost excruciating, but I figure it's better than getting killed. Numbness starts to overcome my body, but I urge myself to continue... for my sister.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 18,623 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 4/24/2013 - Published: 1/6/2013 - Cato, Katniss E.
Sowing The Sparks by Vaneria Potter reviews
They were Tributes, they hated The Capitol, and they loved Rue. Peeta wasn't the only one to fall in love with Katniss, nor the only one she never noticed until the Reaping.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,323 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 1/12/2013 - Published: 1/5/2013 - Katniss E., Thresh
Are you, Are you by Inactive Night reviews
The story behind the song "The Hanging Tree" Please look! It's better then it sounds!
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 775 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/31/2012 - Published: 12/19/2012
Stay with me, Clove! by NekoEri reviews
This is the 74th Hunger Games from the careers POV, mostly following Clove. Cato/Clove romance with some Glimmer jealousy! Have you ever wondered what drama happened outside of Katniss' POV, in careers camp by the Cornucopia? Clove is perceived as a coldblooded killer to the world but there is definitely more to her than that... Reviews are really appreciated and helpful!
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,023 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/5/2013 - Published: 12/14/2012 - Clove, Cato
Lamb Stew by littlemisslovelygood reviews
Caesar Flickerman's POV on part of his interview with Katniss
Hunger Games - Rated: K - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,316 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/27/2012 - Published: 1/4/2012 - Caesar F., Katniss E. - Complete
The Hunger Games: Peeta's POV by aslbakerchick13 reviews
Here's my version of The Hunger Games how Peeta would see things. Please read and review. I love honest reviews! P.S. I know there's mistakes, I pretty much just type and post, I don't review over my writing. If I were to legitimately publish something, obviously I'd be more careful, but for this I'm just getting thought to text so yeah :)
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,087 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/4/2013 - Published: 7/20/2012 - Cinna, Katniss E., Peeta M., Effie T.
The Fire Inside Them by BooksMakeMagicForMe reviews
Katniss is the only Victor of the 74th Hunger Games. When she falls for someone impossible, and he returns her feelings, can they hide their relationship from a city seemingly driven by gossip, while simultaneously avoiding the obstacles which appear in their way?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,646 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 12/12/2012 - Published: 11/25/2012 - [Seneca C., Katniss E.]
The Hunger Games: Katniss' Twisted Path by Morganacamoflauge reviews
Katniss Everdean and Gale Hawthorn are both chosen for the Hunger Games right after Katniss is saved from a traumatic visit to the most terrible place in all of the Districts: The Pit. Peeta comes to her rescue but is held back when he tries to volunteer as tribute for Katniss at The Reaping. Will Peeta and Katniss find each other again? Will Katniss win the games? Enjoy! :) :) :)
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,521 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/6/2013 - Published: 11/26/2012 - Katniss E., Gale H.
The Forgotten Sibling by Cloud-Lover26 reviews
Vick. The forgotten sibling. The one no one ever talks about. Here is his story.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 407 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/29/2011 - Vick H. - Complete
The Problem With Love by AGirlWithADream27 reviews
"Love sucks. That's all I can say. I always hated the idea. When I finally decide to give it a try…something goes wrong just like it always does." Katniss, Gale, and Peeta all go to a boarding school in the capital. Katniss and Gale are best friends. But now things get complicated, and they learn the problem with love. AU so NO hunger games! And i suck at summaries so just READ IT
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,249 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 4/1/2013 - Published: 11/24/2012 - Katniss E., Gale H., Peeta M.
Have You Ever by temptresslove reviews
She didn't expect it. No. Not marriage. Not with President Snow.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,788 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 3/22/2012 - Published: 4/7/2011 - Katniss E., Pres. Snow
Killer for a Mentor by imdifferentnotwerid reviews
I am Katniss Everdeen. I won the 71st Hunger Games, I thought I'd finally have peace, but then my best friend Gale was sent into the 74th a Hunger Games. To make matters worse Haymicth is sick so that monster from two, Cato, the winner of the 73rd Hunger Games is taking his place. He better not stop me from saving Gale. More explanatory summary inside.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 35,898 - Reviews: 360 - Favs: 185 - Follows: 223 - Updated: 2/19/2013 - Published: 4/14/2012 - Cato, Katniss E. - Complete
So You're the Famous Mockingjay? by ispeakfluentsarcasam reviews
Takes six months after the Rebellion/Mockingjay. Peeta died in the Capitol. Cato was never in the Hunger Games. What happens when she visits Gale in District 2 and he has a housemate? Sorry I suck at summaries. Slightly AU and OOC.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,248 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 5/29/2012 - Published: 5/11/2012 - Katniss E., Cato
Fighter by Lovely Little Loser reviews
My name is Katniss Everdeen. I'm 18 years old. My home is District 12. It was destroyed and rebuilt. I tried to lead a rebellion. The rebellion failed. There's nothing left for me to lose. And at this point, there's no reason to try to win.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,886 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 5/6/2012 - Published: 3/17/2012 - Katniss E., Gale H.
Changes by iDelusional reviews
Katniss and Gale in 74th Hunger Games: It's called Changes because Katniss and Gale's lives are completely turned around and there is no way things could ever be the same again. Also because it's the same story but with some major changes :D
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,296 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 3/30/2010 - Published: 3/26/2010 - Gale H., Katniss E.
True Love Never Has An Ending by ChayanneBorealis reviews
Katniss has been living a hard life. She was being tortured by Cato since she was 6 & her father passed away when she was 9. She vowed not to love again. After her father passed away, she moved to Uncle Haymitch's house in New York with Prim. What will happen to her when she thought her past was left behind begins to haunt her again when she started university. Involves Peeta M.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 41,036 - Reviews: 174 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 2/28/2013 - Published: 10/30/2012 - Katniss E., Cato
27 | Page 1 2 Next »