Home Community Books Charles Dickens The Fagin Collection
The Fagin Collection
Follow .
Focus: Books Charles Dickens, Since: 01-16-08
Founder: Charlene Bates - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 54594
FAGIN STORIES! This archive is a collection of stories that either center around Fagin or Fagin is one of the main characters. No slash. I know that there are loads more Fagin stories out there so let me know if you have/know of one that is not listed here!

Fagin: The Dangerous Type by Charlene Bates reviews
FaginXNancy. A story about the feisty and romantic side of Fagin. Based on the Fagin in the musical Oliver! and the Nancy out of the book Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens. Dedicated to all my readers!
Charles Dickens - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,908 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/5/2008 - Published: 12/28/2007
Fagin's Story by Red Cherries reviews
As Fagin sits in his death cell, he thinks about his life since he was a small child, till now. Will this memory of fun, laughter, sorrow, crime, and romance comfort him in his time of loneliness, or will it leave him desolate. Dedicated to Elaine Dawkins
Charles Dickens - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,471 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/21/2009 - Published: 11/23/2007