Home Community Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL The Butterfly and the Beast
The Butterfly and the Beast
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, Since: 11-04-11
Founder: Animecartoonlover36 - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 96240
GauchexDroite, AKA Proctorshipping. Even a calm butterfly like Droite can love a wild beast like Gauche...

Quiet Me by sarcasticrocker86 reviews
As children do, Dextra was quick to assume that she was a goner. Hugging her tiny, dirty knees as she wallowed in her misery, she wailed without shame. After all, in the abyss of darkness, who could hear her little sounds of desperation? Drabble I wrote for my partner.
Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 605 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/15/2013 - Droite, Gauche
Heart ReConnection Revelry by Yin-Yang Yoh reviews
It is that time of year, the Heart Connection Celebration has come around, and Droite is the one in charge of the event. However, she has some special person in mind, and Gauche wants something from her as well. My Maiden's Number Universe, Proctorshipping
Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,665 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 9/11/2012 - [Droite, Gauche] - Complete
Fear's Grip by pipecleanerFlowers reviews
Some things happen that can never unhappen. It all felt so real... but with firm hands gripping her shoulders, she was only slightly relieved of her troubles and more afraid that they'd return when she once again fell asleep. Proctorshipping.
Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 492 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/10/2012 - Droite, Gauche - Complete
Opposites Attract by Animecartoonlover36 reviews
She was like a calm, serious butterfly while he was like a wild, clumsy beast. They weren't the same at all. But even though they were different from each other, they still stuck together. Well, you know what they say: Opposites attract. Drabble one-shot.
Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 913 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/10/2012 - Droite, Gauche - Complete