Home Community Anime/Manga Pandora Hearts The Black Rabbit and the Contractor
The Black Rabbit and the Contractor
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Pandora Hearts, Since: 03-17-09
Founder: Thail - Stories: 123 - Followers: 30 - Staff: 1 - id: 68078
A community dedicated to Alice and Oz. We know it's canon ;)
-
[Inactive - If you are interested in contributing to this community, message me to be added to the staff members]

Cakes and Kisses by Mrs Hikaru Hitachiin reviews
While making cake, Alice asks Oz what love is. One shot Alice x Oz, contains some major fluff. Rated T because some little kids think kissing is "gross" (;
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,010 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/18/2013 - Alice, Oz V. - Complete
Nagareboshi, A Promise Underneath The Stars by Xen Nightbreak reviews
Summary: Oz, a boy stuck in a boring hospital, meet's Alice, a wild, outgoing, girl. He had to deal with her since she always bothers him. What will he do once he starts to befriend her and, even though not knowing it, fall in love with her?(Bad at summaries xD) R & R
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,516 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 6/7/2013 - Published: 12/22/2012 - Alice, Oz V.
The Little Chain by NicoleBlue17 reviews
Meet Alice of "the Little Chain,' a story about a princess' dream to become a human and fall in love. With the help from her friends, Alice's dreams come true. But is it all worth it? Does Alice have to give up too much?
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 95,815 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 2/21/2015 - Published: 10/3/2012 - Oz V., Alice - Complete
Paraselene Hearts by FutureTrunksFan94 reviews
What happens when Alice Baskerville is going to her coming of age ceremony and the remnants of the Vessalius family capture her and declare her crime to be 'the daughter of a Child of Misfortune? She is dropped into the Abyss, but is saved by the legendary Bloody Black Rabbit. However, he takes on a human form and calls himself "Oz." Will Alice make a contract with him? AU.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 19,491 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 140 - Updated: 11/18/2014 - Published: 10/15/2012 - Alice, Oz V.
Bloody Hearts by Ren0Zia reviews
In a world where souls are placed into a body therefore giving it life, Oz Vessalius meets Alice and encounters a bloody incident. Slowly, he begins to find out the truth of the world he lives in and sees his role to play.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,273 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/28/2012 - Published: 11/25/2012 - Oz V., Alice
Real by Crystal-Turtle reviews
... Because if you love something enough, it becomes real.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 588 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/27/2012 - Oz V., Alice - Complete
Sunset Serenity by evanstyles reviews
Alice and Oz dance in the moonlight. one shot.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,173 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/24/2012 - Alice, Oz V. - Complete
Saying Goodbye by Orange-Moon-Goddess reviews
Just because you leave, that doesn't mean that you won't come back.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 402 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/18/2012 - Alice, Oz V. - Complete
Memories by Hxstia reviews
"Sorry, Alice. But... You can't stay with me anymore." Oz's feelings of letting Alice go. WARNING: Major Spoilers. A bit of Oz x Alice. Rated T for... Actually, I don't really know... Two-shot! Now complete!
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 889 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/26/2012 - Published: 8/25/2012 - Oz V., Alice - Complete
Always Protect What is Mine by AdrinaStark reviews
Spoilers for Retrace 75. Alice screamed at the sound of the gunshot, reaching out to Oz with her fading limbs as he fell, Raven's bullet impaled in his chest.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 519 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/20/2012 - Oz V., Alice - Complete
One Look by OldUserNames reviews
It only took one look for him to stop and stare, struck with awe in her beauty. Yet, it seemed to fade, day after day, until no more...he wouldn't let that happen, though.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 601 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/4/2012 - Oz V., Alice - Complete
Bite on the Cheek by Catyz101 reviews
"Didn't I just tell you to shut up! Stop making me feel these weird feelings. You confuse me! I hate you, and then I like you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff then rush to the bottom to catch you."
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,398 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 13 - Published: 6/10/2012 - Alice, Oz V. - Complete
Photographs by The Unloved Neko Boy reviews
"Take your clothes off." "Wh-what? Is Pandora really a Playboy magazine?" "Only kidding, Alice." Rating subject to change. AU.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,645 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 5/26/2012 - Published: 4/7/2012 - Oz V., Alice
Bring Me Back by Rubicon 9 Of Hearts reviews
The truth has come upon Oz, and to him it is like a crushing weight. But when she comes to his aid, the girl with the ebony hair and purple eyes, can she offer some sort of closure for him? Spoilers for Retrace 71 and slight spoilers for Retrace 72
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,430 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 10 - Published: 4/20/2012 - Oz V., Alice - Complete
No Matter What by Hokannko reviews
Oz finds out that he's B-Rabbit, but Alice found out, and it wasn't long till everyone else does. How do they deal with this? CONTAINS SPOILERS. Rated T just in case.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 17 - Words: 18,890 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 1/2/2013 - Published: 4/13/2012 - Oz V., Alice
Pandora Academy by Xen Nightbreak reviews
Well, time to tell something about the plot. This a spin-off. This is just like the original Pandora hearts in a normal high school life. Well, not that normal.Read to unfold the twists! COMPLETED
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 25,959 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 4/28/2013 - Published: 5/13/2012 - Oz V., Alice - Complete
Alice In Pandora by NightcoreAddictXx reviews
She thought it was just a dream. But, it turned out to be reality. Alice stumbles into the world of Pandora and has to slay a beast. Maybe Oz can help her. But can he keep his hands off of her? And will Alice ever get out of Pandora? DISCONTINUED! Major writer's block
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,382 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 6/6/2013 - Published: 3/29/2012 - Oz V., Alice
Her Love of Roses by Grey Bhatt reviews
AU. This is a story of Gilbert and Oz, and the friends they have made along the way. Very subtle story line, and open to many interpretations :
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 680 - Reviews: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/5/2012 - Published: 3/12/2012 - Gilbert/Raven, Oz V.
Light Within the Abyss by Doomsday Raven reviews
Before she made a contract, what was Alice's life within the Abyss like? One-shot, very slight traces of OzxAlice. Romance is there, not sure what the other genre should be. So...mystery?
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,130 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/6/2012 - Oz V., Alice - Complete
The Abyss of My Mind by empress-ri reviews
When Alice woke up in the hospital, she couldn't remember anything: not even herself. Determined to return her memories, Oz takes Alice on a quest to remind her of everything...especially the two of them.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,591 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 4/1/2012 - Published: 2/20/2012 - Alice, Oz V.
Black Rabbit by BlackRabbit101 reviews
Alice was a black rabbit in the class, no the school! She wants to throw herself into the abyss, but can someone stop her before it's too late? School life, Alice OOCness Rated K for safety... R&R achived 2000 words One-shot/Short Long Story
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,439 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/6/2012 - Oz V., Alice - Complete
The OzCracker by Silverneko9lives0 reviews
In this Pandora Hearts rendition of the Nutcracker, follow Alice and Oz in an all new adventure! Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K - English - Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,994 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/25/2011 - Alice, Oz V. - Complete
December Snow by Rubicon 9 Of Hearts reviews
The snow falls outside, and Alice looks down with wonder, meanwhile, Oz is feeling a bit down. Can Alice manage to make him the tinest bit cheerier? First attempt at an OzxAlice fanfic. One shot.
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 593 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/27/2011 - Oz V., Alice - Complete
Alice In Wonderland by BlackRabbit101 reviews
Alice Baskerville was just exploring the garden just when a strange hole appeared and she ran in it with a strange boy into a strange colorful land. Will she find her true love there and get out in time before the Jabberwocky kills her. Rated: K
Pandora Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,670 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/8/2012 - Published: 1/3/2012 - Alice, Oz V. - Complete
Dreams and Tears by ButLifeHappened reviews
So This Is A Random Story I've Been Working On And It's Oz x Alice and Gil x Break So Instead Of Me Going On And On All I'm Saying Is Please Read And Hope You Enjoy
Pandora Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,258 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/19/2011 - Published: 10/17/2011 - Alice, Oz V.
112 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »