Home Community Books Hunger Games Subject: Regarding Clato
Subject: Regarding Clato
Follow .
Focus: Books Hunger Games, Since: 06-14-12
Founder: RiRiandHGLover - Stories: 21 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 1 - id: 100788
Dear Gary Ross,
This letter is regarding an error which you have made in 'The Hunger Games' movie. It is not in my intention to point out movie errors but this glitch was unfortunately too obvious for me not to speak out. It's Clato not Glato!
Sincerely Very Angry Hunger Games Fan.

Raised to Fight, Born to Die by thenightshow reviews
"This is how we are alike, him and I. We both live for the blood and gory of the Hunger Games. I am worthy of his blood and he is worthy of mineā€¦He is the only person in this arena who will kill me out of honor. I don't want to be killed by some coward. Hopefully that will not be ruined as well." Read Cato and Clove's untold story in the 74th Annual Hunger Games.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 45,557 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 3/29/2013 - Published: 6/26/2012 - Cato, Clove - Complete
Eyes Wide Shut by Chris-TheNinja8D reviews
Clato, later on. What happens if Clove get's pregnant, and finds out while in the arena? What will Cato do? Title might change, summary might as well... First HG fiction, please R&R so I can improve Rated T for safety
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 23,015 - Reviews: 212 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 109 - Updated: 7/31/2013 - Published: 4/9/2012 - Cato, Clove - Complete
In the Beginning by dauntlessmockingjays reviews
"Are you trying to scare me to death?" I shouted at him. "What would make you say that?" he replied with a smirk playing on his face. This is the story of Cato and Cloves meeting.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,564 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 9/6/2012 - Published: 6/27/2012 - Clove, Cato
Careers don't love by BabyMockingJay reviews
The unspoken rule, careers don't love. Right? What happens when Cato befriends Clove at the acadamy, but he wants a little bit more than friendship? What happens when they're both thrust into the Hunger Games? Together? Read and find out! Alternate ending. I do not own the Hunger Games!
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 31 - Words: 81,283 - Reviews: 681 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 148 - Updated: 11/2/2014 - Published: 6/14/2012 - Cato, Clove
The Ones Who Deserved To Win by The Knife Throwing Expert reviews
You thought she died at the feast, but she didn't. What if Clove managed to kill Thresh when he was about to kill her? Will Clove and Cato win the games? What happens to Katniss and Peeta? Read to find out!
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,228 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 7/22/2012 - Published: 7/4/2012 - Clove, Cato - Complete
No Leaf Clover by LovelyAche reviews
What if Cato and Clove are the two last tributes left standing on the Cornucopia? Can the Capitol spin the games their way, or will Cato and Clove usher in a new set of rules? What happens when plots we manufacture are torn from our grip and we are forced to play by other people's rules? Eventual Clato.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 25,241 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 1/31/2013 - Published: 6/15/2012 - Cato, Clove
My Heart Was Her Target by IWillNotBeSilenced reviews
And She Never, Ever Misses. Cato and Clove's Story before the Games. How did they meet, and how did they fall in love? Cato's POV.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 10,594 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 10/7/2012 - Published: 6/8/2012 - Clove, Cato - Complete
Just Because I Have Known You All My Life by save.all.the.unicorns reviews
Doesn't mean I like you. Clove and Cato have known each other their entire life. But they have never acknowledged each other and have hardly talked. When they both get chosen to enter the Hunger Games, things get interesting. Clove/Cato Rated T for course language and because its THG
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 25,789 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 8/13/2012 - Published: 5/18/2012 - Cato, Clove
Cato and Clove, an untold story by thegirlwiththeknifes reviews
what if Cato and Clove won? what if they tried to continue their life's after the arena? what if they took the roles of Peeta and Katniss? way better inside! xxxx
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 19,083 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 7/26/2012 - Published: 4/15/2012 - Cato, Clove
Clato The star crossed lovers from district 2 by Clove Athena reviews
This is my take of the clato story. This is by far my favorite hunger games couple and i really wish they could have won. I plan on writing a whole story on them but for now this is just the beginning. I will try and upload at least a chapter each week. i own nothing. Not the characters or the image or anything.
Hunger Games - Rated: K - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,981 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 5/6/2013 - Published: 6/9/2012 - Clove, Cato