Home Community TV Shows Degrassi Songfic Soundwave
Songfic Soundwave
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Degrassi, Since: 12-31-04
Founder: Dark Spell - Stories: 23 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 3 - id: 9999
Behind every great story there's a song that's just as good. So come in, read, review, and turn up the volume!

I Woke Up in a Car by Kitty Kat reviews
There’s nothing special about us, but you do realize that some fourteen year old kids in like Bum Fook Egypt or Ohio or some unknown, crazy place like that is listening to our cd right now.” OneShot. Craig's band gets successful, but at what price?
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,093 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/27/2004 - Craig M., JT Y. - Complete
Hold On Tightly, Let Go Lightly by HeartCarvedChest reviews
Somebody at Degrassi is ready to end their life. Will they be saved? One-Shot.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,224 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/27/2005 - Complete
Rings, Rainy Days, and Valentines by Dark Spell reviews
Craig finally asks those four little words to Ashley... CrAsh valentines fluff [One-shot Songfic]
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,413 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/14/2005 - Complete
Nothing by KT the Shimmer Skank reviews
You're dead to me, he said. I wish I was. [oneshot]
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,661 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/16/2004 - Spinner M. - Complete
Just Tonight by Dark Spell reviews
You don't need alcohol, razors or pills. This is your addiction. You just can't seem to give it up." A Degrassi girl struggles to maintain a high. [One-shot Songic]
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,494 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Published: 1/17/2005 - Complete
Disease by Kitty Kat reviews
You wanted him to win all along. The game isn't fun if you win. You always win. The only games worth playing are the ones you can forfeit. PaigeSpin oneshot.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,161 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 9/14/2004 - Published: 8/25/2004 - Paige M., Spinner M. - Complete
Bottom Of A Bottle by cassgrl087 reviews
Rated for lots of cussing. Centered around Sean after or during "Our House". Songfic to Bottom Of A Bottle by Smile Empty Soul. Not a one-shot! Part One of the Songfic up now, so REVIEW!
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,273 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/3/2004 - Complete
Avalanche Down Through the Trees by almost-never reviews
[One-shot: SeanEllie] "He tries to make eye contact with you and for a second, as your eyes meet, there's a sudden flash of light, like a rekindling. But you blink from the impact and it's gone. Once again, you feel alienated and empty..."
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,558 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/18/2004 - Complete
Innocent by orange crush3 reviews
A music-video type song-fic to the song "Innocent" by our lady peace featuring Craig. Please read and review.
Degrassi - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 949 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 7 - Published: 6/24/2004
Anthem of Our Dying Day by Dark Spell reviews
.."I just can’t forget about Emma Nelson, I don’t think I ever will." [One-shot Songfic]
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,228 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/19/2004 - Complete
My Last Breath by Dark Spell reviews
Only he saw the pain behind her weary eyes. He tried to be her anchor. And for a while, it worked. But now it's too late for even him to save her, because she's dying in his arms. [Emma One-shot Songfic]
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,619 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/13/2004 - Published: 8/11/2004 - Complete
Sex and Candy by keeponwritin reviews
One man's desperate attempt to stay sane as his life falls to pieces. And her vindictive glares aren't helping.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,596 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/11/2004 - Craig M. - Complete
Shoot The Moon by keeponwritin reviews
It was just the season.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,410 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/8/2004 - Emma N. - Complete
Nobody's Home by keeponwritin reviews
She's losing her mind. And her best friend watches on in silence.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,199 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/6/2004 - Emma N., Manny S. - Complete
Masterpiece by keeponwritin reviews
She dug herself a hole of bitter cutting contentment. Sometimes, it's hard to crawl out... [BorderlineR material.]
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,245 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/14/2004 - Ellie N.
Zephyr by KT the Shimmer Skank reviews
She came without warning, a storm blown off course, crashing into your safe harbor. Spanny fluff. Oneshot.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,391 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Published: 10/30/2004 - Spinner M., Manny S. - Complete
New beginnings by love-fool reviews
She's heard the gossip surround him, however, a background Degrassi girl manages to learn about herself and another character's true colors. A Songfic
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,198 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/18/2004 - Complete
Glory Fades by Kitty Kat reviews
The fever, the focus, the reasons that I had to believe you weren't too hard to sell. CraigManny during Should I Stay or Should I Go?
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,796 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Updated: 9/7/2004 - Published: 8/12/2004 - Manny S., Craig M. - Complete
I Need You So Much Closer by Kitty Kat reviews
Updated 1.06.06 Sequel to This Brilliant Dance. When Ashley decides to move to New York, how will it rock the Degrassi community?
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 78,194 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/6/2006 - Published: 8/4/2004 - Ashley K., Craig M. - Complete
This Brilliant Dance by Kitty Kat reviews
Song fic set set after Holiday goes until way after Take on Me. Everyone's looking for ways to deal with Ashley, and Ash is acting crazy, and she fails to pick up on the signals from her best friend, until something totally tragic happens.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 49,458 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 25 - Updated: 7/14/2004 - Published: 6/15/2004 - Ashley K., JT Y. - Complete
Marco, Are You Queer? by Kitty Kat reviews
One shot, set sometime in season two. It follows the path that I think would've happened if Ellie was one of the last to know, instead of the first. MarcoEllie, MarcoDylan. It's interesting.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,370 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/24/2004 - Ellie N., Marco D. - Complete
Trembling by Dark Spell reviews
.."Out of the all the months you've been together, you've never seen her cry. Yet now, here she is, silently crying her eyes out on your shoulder.".. EllieSean [One-shot Songfic]
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,576 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 14 - Published: 10/9/2004 - Complete