Home Community Movies Lemonade Mouth Reyella
Reyella
Follow .
Focus: Movies Lemonade Mouth, Since: 11-01-11
Founder: GRLS - Stories: 21 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 96187
For my favorite LM couple Ray and Stella.

Ask and you will receive by Ella Inspired reviews
In which Ray asks questions and Stella obliges. A school project with a difference.
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,247 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 15 - Published: 5/5/2012 - Stella Y., Ray B. - Complete
UnRayLike by Ella Inspired reviews
Ray's feeling weird and he has decided its all Stella's fault.
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,817 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 11 - Published: 2/28/2012 - Ray B., Stella Y. - Complete
It's All An Act by JustAmazing reviews
Stella wants to get Mo off her back about finding a boyfriend. What she needs is a fake boyfriend. "Listen Beech. If you're doing this, you're doing it my way. I need to get Mo off my back and you're here to help me do it. Got it?"
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,245 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 1/15/2013 - Published: 11/27/2011 - Stella Y., Ray B.
Mine alone by Ella Inspired reviews
Everyone knows about Ray's possessive issues, but who knew Stella had it too? Sequel to Mine.
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,913 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 26 - Published: 11/28/2011 - Ray B., Stella Y. - Complete
My my my jealousy is not a good look on you by booklover1995 reviews
Stella/Ray pairing in a sweet little one shot 3
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,256 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/30/2011 - Stella Y., Ray B. - Complete
Falling by ThirteenXSeventeenXNineteen reviews
*Title may be subject to change. Rated T just in case* Falling in love is easy. But not if you fall in love with the enemy. Not if you fall in love with Ray Beech
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,256 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 7/22/2011 - Published: 6/5/2011 - Stella Y., Ray B.
Life Is Just A Roller Coaster by SGZM reviews
Lemonade Mouth is going on tour! But what happens when Stella is injured by none other than Ray Beech? Will LM still go on tour? Read to find out!
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 36,235 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 3/5/2012 - Published: 10/12/2011 - Stella Y., Ray B.
Prideful Love by snixor reviews
A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you. - A collection of stories revolving around Ray and Stella. The Power couple.
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,140 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 6/5/2011 - Published: 6/1/2011 - Ray B., Stella Y.
Two Rebels and a Notebook by Sharp Like A Sphere reviews
She couldn't name one boy who could live up to her expectations of being close to perfect, and when her friends told her that she practically described her most despised enemy, she couldn't believe it. Her list did not fit his characteristics. Or did it?
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,609 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 8/4/2011 - Published: 7/15/2011 - Ray B., Stella Y.
Don't You Wish You Were Us? by SpikeANDJerome reviews
Friendship leads the band to have to help...their worst enemy. Perhaps the kindness of Lemonade Mouth can give Ray redemption, and maybe romance. Pairings: Wen/Olivia, Stella/Ray, Mo/Scott, Charlie/his groupies. Picks up where the extended scene ends.
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 23 - Words: 42,295 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 8/9/2011 - Published: 6/29/2011 - Ray B., Stella Y. - Complete
Art of Flirtation by punnylove reviews
In which Stella and Ray get stuck in a closet after an attempt to double-check on the wedding preparations for their best friends. "I can't believe Mo chose me to be her Maid-of-Honor knowing that Scott was going to choose you as his best man."
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,337 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 12/19/2011 - Published: 9/10/2011 - Stella Y., Ray B. - Complete
Mine by Ella Inspired reviews
Ray Beech was a territorial kind of guy and what was his,was his alone including Stella Yamada;even if she didn't know it yet. Rayella
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,858 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 28 - Published: 6/23/2011 - Ray B., Stella Y. - Complete
A little problem with the 'L' word by Ella Inspired reviews
Stella proclaims her love for a bug. Ray isn't happy.
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,496 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 15 - Published: 8/12/2011 - [Ray B., Stella Y.] - Complete
A matter of admitting it by Ella Inspired reviews
Ray isn't in denial about his enemy, because he really does hate her. Sort of. Rayella
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,888 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/26/2011 - [Stella Y., Ray B.] - Complete
Be Still, My Shoe by Madelines reviews
Just a silly one shot for Rayella. While Stella waits for her friends at Dante's, she sees another side of Ray...
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 764 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/1/2011 - Stella Y., Ray B. - Complete
By definition by Ella Inspired reviews
By definition,Ray Beech was a jerk.But what people didn't know was that he could be quite the romantic too,given the circumstance. Rayella. Could be a sequel to Playing Mr Nice Guy.
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,532 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/4/2011 - Stella Y., Ray B. - Complete
Fireworks by Ella Inspired reviews
There was something about her eyes that he liked. The way they lit up when she fought and the way they twinkled when she smiled. Ray would do anything to keep seeing the fireworks. Rayella
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,944 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 17 - Published: 6/22/2011 - [Stella Y., Ray B.] - Complete
In plain sight by Ella Inspired reviews
To the public of Mesa High School, Ray Beech and Stella Yamada were the worst of enemies, but beneath the surface; not so much.
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,635 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 14 - Published: 7/1/2011 - [Stella Y., Ray B.] - Complete
TLC by Ella Inspired reviews
Stella needs cash. Mrs. Beech needs a babysitter. So the solution was simple. Of course what Mrs. Beech failed to mention was that the 'baby that needed sitting' was 16-year old Ray Beech. Oh this is going to be fun. Rayella. Complete. Rewrite coming soon.
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 22,055 - Reviews: 167 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 7/16/2011 - Published: 7/5/2011 - [Stella Y., Ray B.] - Complete
It's Obvious That Ray is Stella's Honeybee by AlluringEyes reviews
Ever had a dirty little secret? They can be fun, but eventually the truth must come out.Follow Stella and Ray as they make the tough decision between staying safe or taking that scary leap into love; whether the reactions are sour or sweet! Rayella fluff!
Lemonade Mouth - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,213 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 4/23/2012 - Published: 7/14/2011 - Stella Y., Ray B. - Complete