Home Community Misc Web Shows Phan - The ultimate guide
Phan - The ultimate guide
Follow .
Focus: Misc Web Shows, Since: 10-04-14
Founder: AdorabubblyAwesome - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - id: 116703
All of the best (in my own opinion) Phan fics! From fluff to... uh... more fluff, there will be a wide range of stories to hopefully please all! Just to warn you not all are slash, some may be bromance type stuff.

Will You Still Love Me? by Phanstarlight reviews
'Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful' Phil's scared, no, he's down right terrified of growing old. Not so much being old in itself but rather what Dan will do when it happens. Phan (ever so slightly angsty) fluff.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 971 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/26/2014 - [AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire] - Complete
WhyHesAmazingPhil by punk.wrxtr reviews
PHAN. It's not a secret in their flat that Dan suffers from existential crisis's frequently, as well as depression and panic attacks. One day, Dan finds Phil on the living room floor having a crisis of his own; something Dan isn't used to. Not knowing how to help Phil, Dan ends up freaking out and reaches out to his fans for help.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,725 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 13 - Published: 9/30/2014 - [AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire] - Complete
Forevermore by uhnonniemiss reviews
Phan oneshot. Dan is in love with Phil- that much is certain. What's less certain is whether or not somebody's going to get slapped in the face with the bouquet. Fluffity fluff (with a brief description of a panic attack). Please review to receive the secrets of the master skink xxx (uhnonniemiss is back tell a friend)
Web Shows - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,600 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/1/2014 - [AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire] - Complete
Scary Phan by Redphanqueen reviews
After the lights go out due to a massive storm, Dan and Phil spend the night around their fireplace eating smores, and telling ghost stories...however these ghost stories aren't just stories...their the things that they have experienced in their lives. Care to come and hear them?
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,156 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/7/2014 - Published: 10/2/2014 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire
I'll Fight for You by I-Love-Phan-And-Butts reviews
Phil doesn't approve of strange men flirting with his beautiful boyfriend Dan, and his protective-boyfriend instincts somehow get him into a bar fight! Fluff! (Rated T for a little language, a teeny bit of violence, and a smidgen of crying)
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,548 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/16/2013 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire - Complete
Not-So-Nightmarish by OceanSunrise32 reviews
Phil is rather surprised to find his best friend, the one he always thought to be the strongest, in such a vulnerable position... BEST FRIENDSHIP FLUFF! Fluff fluffy Dan Howell Phil Lester AmazingPhil Danisnotonfire cute comfort love friends youtube
Web Shows - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,003 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/23/2012 - Published: 12/15/2012 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire - Complete
Coffee Kisses by OceanSunrise32 reviews
Dan's fans have not been buying enough of his tee shirts to help support him at the moment. So he gets a job. And, despite Dan's protests, Phil will try to help him in any way he can. FLUFF. ROMANCE. ONESHOT. READ.
Web Shows - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,388 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/27/2012 - AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire - Complete
You're my responsibility - Phan by awesomesockes reviews
PHAN ONE SHOT! Contains: Fluff, angst, chronic illness. Dan suffers from really bad asthma and when he loses his inhaler Phil has to help him. AmazingPhil, danisnotonfire, Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Phan.
Web Shows - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,017 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/26/2013 - [Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil] - Complete
You can come join me? - Phan by awesomesockes reviews
PHAN ONESHOT! Contains: Pure fluff. Dan isn't a youtuber. Phil's in the middle of a younow where Dan wakes up from a nap and enters the room. Dan's super shy so he just kinda smiled and sits there cuddling Phil. danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Phan
Web Shows - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,860 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 19 - Published: 4/26/2014 - [AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire] - Complete
I'm not nervous - Phan by awesomesockes reviews
PHAN ONESHOT! Contains: AU, pure fluff. Dan isn't a youtuber, but Phil is, and he wants to show Dan to his fans so he brings him to a Playlist Live meet up. But Dan's almost too shy and nervous to talk to them. danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Phan.
Web Shows - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,252 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 11 - Published: 5/30/2014 - [AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire] - Complete