Home Community Movies Avengers Peter Field trip
Peter Field trip
Follow .
Focus: Movies Avengers, Since: 04-17-19
Founder: emerald23dragon - Stories: 56 - Followers: 30 - id: 131194
These are stories of Peter's school going on a field trip.

FieldTripsAreFunForTheStarkKids by Camila Esperalo Miranda reviews
Another Field Trip Trope Fic, but different! No Endgame, All the Avengers get along fine, IronDad, and IronKids. An Embaressing Field Trip for Flash, as all his taunts against the Stark Kids have been proven wrong.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 550 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 95 - Published: 10/20/2019 - Iron Man/Tony S., Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Harley K., Shuri
Highschool Life by Laura11333 reviews
Welcome to my first try in writing a Spiderman Fanfiction. Since this was originally planned to be a Field Trip oneshot it is going to start as one. I hope you like it. Please tell me if you have ideas for the story or a better title. have fun. Warning: gxg ship and a bit bullying. I don't own anything besides the story. ALSO CIVIL WAR AND YOU-KNOW-WHAT DIDNˋT HAPPEN.
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 19 - Words: 11,820 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 10/5/2019 - Published: 12/14/2018 - Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Pepper P., Black Widow/Natasha R., Iron Man/Tony S.
My Immortal by UnknownKei reviews
After a field trip gone horribly wrong, Peter ended up in the hospital, Tony is having a chat with him and not sure if he's able to let go of Peter. Set after Homecoming. I suck at writing a summary, sorry about that, I hope you still give this oneshot a chance!
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,668 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 21 - Published: 5/1/2019 - Iron Man/Tony S., Spider-Man/Peter Parker
The Field Trip From Hell by Large H reviews
Pete can't go on a field trip do to his absences and somehow Mj decides that she doesn't want to go either. Pete invites Mj to come with him to his 'internship' and finds out a lot more than anyone could have imagined. However, Pete is scheduled to give a tore to a group and well Mj tags along. How will everyone react? (Adopted Pete Au, Irondad and all that follows.)
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,760 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 10/11/2019 - Published: 9/24/2019 - [Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Michelle J./MJ] Pepper P. - Complete
The Field Trip by SparklingPandaBear reviews
Tony's dead, and Peter still hasn't been able to properly cope. Now, being forced to go on a field trip to the one place that reminds him most of Tony, it's going to be beyond hard. But with Ned and MJ at his side, it'll be fine...right? Post Avengers Endgame-obviously. Post FFH kind of, but I don't think there are to many spoilers.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,282 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 47 - Published: 8/25/2019 - Spider-Man/Peter Parker - Complete
Just another SI fires trip by AvengerDragon reviews
Like the title says, just another field trip fic. AU Thanos doesn't exist, Tony and Pepper adopt Peter, and Peter and Shuri are together. And Peter didn't know where the trip was to. Peter/Shuri
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,054 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 134 - Published: 8/30/2019 - Iron Man/Tony S., Ned, Shuri, Spider-Man/Peter Parker
Peter Parker and the Field Trip from Hell by Wowzaitsamanatee reviews
I think you can figure out what this is about. Rated T for language.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 14,812 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 233 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 8/26/2019 - Iron Man/Tony S., Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Ned, Michelle J./MJ
Climactic Field Trip by HailHydra001 reviews
Tony is now officially Peter's dad, on top of that Peter is now an Avenger. What well happen when Peter's class goes on a field trip to his house? Mayhem ensues, maybe there's a mission in the middle. I own nothing. More characters than listed. Enjoy. :) T for language.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,541 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 85 - Published: 9/25/2019 - Iron Man/Tony S., Spider-Man/Peter Parker - Complete
PETER STARK'S CLASSMATES' AMAZING FIELD TRIP TO HIS OWN HOME by Hellspawn1804 reviews
In many universes, Peter Parker would be embarrassed about a field trip to STARK INDUSTRIES. But in this universe, Peter Stark is glad, because he gets to do the embarrassing. Of his class. Especially Flash Thompson.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,952 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 79 - Published: 9/10/2019 - Iron Man/Tony S., Pepper P., Spider-Man/Peter Parker - Complete
Another No-Good Field Trip by BoxAttack reviews
Peter Parker is not having a good day. AKA, Where Peter's decathlon team take a field trip to the Avengers Compound, Vision's a menace, and Peter really doesn't want to go. -Sequel now up!-
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,894 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 8/28/2019 - Published: 8/22/2019 - Complete
A Field Trip Like No Other by Large H reviews
Another SI field trip for our favorite neighborhood Spider man. However, it will be a bit different and should be finished in a decent amount of time. Adopted Peter Au along with Thanos not arriving... at least not until later on in time. (Edit) Flash gets beaten up as always and maybe a bit of Pete and Mj somewhere along the line. Over protective Avengers family as always.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,105 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 9/17/2019 - Published: 9/14/2019 - Iron Man/Tony S., Pepper P., Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Michelle J./MJ - Complete
A Field Trip Home by The-Random-Phan reviews
Peter is excited about his latest field trip, really, he is! They're going to Avengers Tower and he just can't wait to get to see more of the building! Now if only he can keep it from Tony...
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,092 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 295 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 8/21/2019 - [Pepper P., Iron Man/Tony S.] Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Ned
Spider-Man: Field Trip to Home by SlytherinGirl783 reviews
Peter Parker had been living in the Avenger's Tower for a year when his school decided that the Junior field trip would be to the tower. He just hopes that his identity as Spider-Man doesn't get revealed because of it... I know this is a really overdone idea but I wanted to write one for fun so I did. This is my own spin on the field trip trope.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,055 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 89 - Published: 5/26/2019 - Iron Man/Tony S., Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Ned, Michelle J./MJ - Complete
Karmic Field Trip by TheSmutWhisperer reviews
Life had been too good to be true so something must mess with his now currently perfect existence. Field Trip to Stark Industries would be fine on its own, Peter had always wanted a tour, but of course they had to be visiting the Intern Floor... His Floor.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,351 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 326 - Follows: 426 - Published: 9/16/2018 - [Iron Man/Tony S., Pepper P.] Spider-Man/Peter Parker, May P.
It's not just a cover by InTheShadows3 reviews
Peter had enough of people thinking he was lying. Or... Peter field trip to SI (Stark Industries)
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,543 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 760 - Follows: 351 - Updated: 6/1/2018 - Published: 5/29/2018 - Iron Man/Tony S., Spider-Man/Peter Parker - Complete
Field Trip to Stark Industries by AmokIsHungry reviews
Peter goes on a class field trip to SI. Or Peter is bullied by Flash and he has to stop the Avengers from murdering Flash because the Avengers are protective of their baby spider
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,298 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 378 - Follows: 484 - Updated: 6/25 - Published: 7/25/2019 - Iron Man/Tony S., Spider-Man/Peter Parker
Peter Parker and Tony Stark One shots! by RavenclawPrincess238 reviews
Title pretty much says it all. Basically loads of Tony being a Helicopter Parent to our precious Peter Parker. Requests welcomed! Seriously, I will probably need them. (Warning, some strong language sometimes, additional warnings will be on individual chapters)
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,847 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 9/3/2019 - Published: 7/22/2018
I Am Spider-Man by lisa-yo reviews
Peter's school goes not only on a field trip but also on a two-day camping trip to the Stark Tower and Avenger's Compound upstate, a year after the events of Endgame. And Peter, well, Peter doesn't want to go.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 86,759 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 232 - Follows: 291 - Updated: 6/18 - Published: 7/2/2019 - Iron Man/Tony S., Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Ned, Michelle J./MJ
The Field Trip by lilnome reviews
Peter gets a surprise at Stark Industries
Crossover - Avengers & Spider-Man - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,317 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 224 - Follows: 120 - Published: 11/9/2018 - Complete
Ned Leed's field trip to Stark Industries by Drake-DiAngelo reviews
Your generic Field Trip trope, but slightly different because it's Ned centric and hopefully everyone stays in character. Also, Peter is absolutely everywhere they go but they never quite manage to actually see him. (Or realize its him) They did see Spiderman though, so that's nice. (Part one of my Peter Parker and the Wonderful World of Stark series)
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,623 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 163 - Updated: 4/12 - Published: 6/7/2019 - Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Ned
Of Field Trips and Revenge Pranks by OhNeil reviews
Peter is shocked to find out the decathlon team have a field trip, and horrified to find out it's to the Avengers Tower. Cue lots of interfering and shenanigans from his adoptive and crazy second family. And what's this about a group bet about Peter and MJ! One shot (PeterxShuri)
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,794 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 273 - Follows: 130 - Published: 6/27/2019 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Iron Man/Tony S., Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Shuri
Peter Parker Stark - Field Trip by jiyamarri reviews
Ahh, the infamous Stark Industries field trip! I know this idea has been done so many times but I wanted to put my own spin on it. Just a little fluff for your Saturday morning. Rated T for minor kissing.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,068 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 228 - Follows: 158 - Updated: 6/9/2019 - Published: 5/17/2019 - Iron Man/Tony S., Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Ned, Michelle J./MJ - Complete
Just Greeaaat (Or: A Flashlight?) by Writing Desk's Raven reviews
One of Midtown High School's classes gets a special treat - a tour of Stark Industries. Which is just greeaaat for one Peter Parker, who's trying to keep the extent of his involvement there under wraps. In a place where everyone knows you, your classmates don't believe you've even met anyone, and where you actually do end up having a job to get don... (FULL SUMMARY INSIDE, ONESHOT)
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,036 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 437 - Follows: 154 - Published: 7/1/2018 - Iron Man/Tony S., Spider-Man/Peter Parker - Complete
It's Just a Trip by SamMaldonado reviews
The AP science class is going on a trip to the Avengers Compound. Peter Parker wants everyone to finally see that he really does know Ironman, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Winter Soldier, and Falcon, or at least he thought he did. Then Flash sets out to make him look like a fool and his past comes back to haunt him. (this is like the field trip trope with a twist)
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,676 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 216 - Follows: 301 - Updated: 1/16/2019 - Published: 9/12/2018
Permission Slips Please by Shadows in the Clouds reviews
The obligatory field trip to SI fic with my own twist on it. Takes place after chapter 24 of my fic "More Than He Seems" so it's recommended that you read that. Part 7 of Avenging Family.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,504 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 206 - Follows: 85 - Published: 9/20/2018 - [Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S.] Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, Spider-Man/Peter Parker - Complete
54 | Page 1 .. Last Next »